TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oooo, I thought baby was viable after 26 weeks! 24 is even better though lol

Hope your skin starts to feel a little better soon Suze. I was about ready to pull my skin off last night. We went for a meal and I could not stop itching all over :/ was terrible.

XxX

:wohoo: CD17 - so probably ov tomorrow, looking at a 32 day cycle but who cares if I get a BFP?!!

Attachments

• IMAG1005.jpg
    IMAG1005.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
Happy 20 weeks Kaede... half baked baby..:)

Happy 36 weeks Pip..

Happy 37 weeks (Full term) Poppy..

Happy 39 weeks Suze.. hope baby comes soon so your tummy can feel better..

Hope your all doing well..

Random-my pregancy so far has been quite good.. i was put on progesterone suppositories for the first 12 weeks, not sure if thats what did it but im happy.. 22 weeks on wednesday.. 2 more till vday.. cant wait..

Not much going on for me.. got some more stuff to get working on babys room.. hopefully get it taped and painted soon.. and a new light fixture.. then hopefully things will come together after that..been busy too with getting ready for halloween, one week away.. cant believe how fast time is going..

Thanks for the tips Random. Tbh I just wanted "it" good and proper last night - it'd had been too long! Can't eat that much pineapple as my blood sugars would go through the roof! Bloody diabetes!

Picked up pram and stuff today but cotbed not in stock. Full story in my journal.

Come on Jarvis, give Mummy a break.

Poppy have you decided on a name yet?

Kaede keep an eye on that itching. Don't let it get out of hand.

:hug: everyone else

Pip x

Good luck puppy! Keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle :)

Pip- The itching stopped as soon as we left the restaurant we were in last night :/ So not sure if there was something there that was making me itch? But as soon as we sat down at the table to the moment we left the restaurant I coudln't stop itching, and I couldn't enjoy my meal :( But I will keep an eye on it, feeling a little bit itchy now on my back and belly. If it keeps up too much I will go to the doctor. Or maybe ask when I go for my scan on thursday :)

Glad your pregnancy is going well lilrojo! My nan was saying today how well I've been handling mine lol. Apparently I'm an enjoyable pregnant person compared to my aunty who had my nan waiting on her hand and foot XD haha. I had to laugh at that, just sounded silly haha.

XxX

Pip had a few names listed below, but think settled on Serenity Rose'Think' :haha:

Saffron
Kyianna
Willow

That's a beautiful name Poppy. :cloud9:

At the moment I am most strongly leaning towards Isadora Jean ("Isa" so I can have an Izzy without resorting to the much used Isabella, "Dora" for my dearest grandma, and Jean for OH's mum).

We're all entitled to change our minds though. :haha:

Thats also beautiful awww :kiss: my friends daughter called Isabella and its very popular x

Thanks Dee :D

Serenity Rose is beautiful! As is Isadora! Very unusual :)

We have Jessica Marie picked out for a girl and Harrison James for a boy :D but I really wanted Kaede Mae... Taylor didn't like it though :(

XxX

Awww talk of names - love it :hugs:

Serenity Rose and Isadora Jean - so excited to meet you baby girlies :D

Ah yes, sorry! I was meaning to say welcome in my last couple posts but by time I'd read through everything I forgot lol.

Welcome Random! Sorry for your loss, hopefully you get a sticky baby soon :dust:

XxX

Morning ladies

Random I've added you to our front page.

Pip x

My daughter is called Saffron Poppy so obviously i love that one :thumbup:

:haha: I know my OH chose that, but no matter how many names i come up with i keep going back to Serenity Rose :dohh: Was looking through korben's 3D pictures other week and there was a DVD disc in with them, a film called Serenity ' I watched it once and loved the name for a girl' Bit spooky isnt it :haha:

Rose is after my late mum who died suddenly at the age of 53

Well, was just using my Doppler and thought I'd try playing some music to try and get baby to move around a bit... Didn't really work with playing music through my iPhone speakers. I then decided I would sing along instead, baby usually has a bit of a wriggle when I sing (which is almost all the time lol). Anyway, had Doppler headphones in and started singing and as soon as I started baby started going crazy! HUGE kicks!!! At least I know he/she knows my voice haha, shame DH wasn't here to hear/see it

Aww, that is so sweet Kaede. :cloud9: I think Jazzle is so used to my voice, she isn't phased by me singing. Oh well. :shrug:

That is very cool Kaede.. so fun when they start to recognize our voices.. I think my baby prob hears my dd's voice more than mine lol.. she always seems to be chatting.. lol

I'm clueless... Does my bladder have to be full for my 20 week scan today? I never got a letter about it so I have no idea :/

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->