TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats on little :blue: Harrison!! :happydance: Speaking from experience, little boys are darling. How are you feeling about the news? I can't remember, did you have a preference for a particular gender? :hugs:

I was expecting to be at least the tiniest bit disappointed because I was secretly hoping for a girl, but I couldn't help being over the moon lol. Wasn't really bothered what we were having reeeeally, but was leaning slightly towards a girl. But I knew since my 12 week scan we were having a boy lol... Call it mothers instincts ;)

But DH and I are both really excited about our baby Harri :D

XxX

That's great that you've been able to roll with it so easily Kaede. It's also very cool that you can start calling him by his name. Do I recall correctly that you weren't as settled on a girl's name? :hugs:

We were, it was the boys name we had trouble with lol. We had Jessica Marie picked out before I even got pregnant lol.

But yeah we have our Harrison James now lol

XxX

Congrats on Team Blue Kaede...

Does nobody stay team yellow nowdays... thought it was making a big comeback.. team yellow that is.. but guess not.. :)

Anyone besides me and suze team yellow...

Congrats on :blue: Kaede :wohoo: I bet it's feeling more real now that you can call your baby your son!

Lilrojo, we're a dying breed I think :haha:

It is a bit, but I'm still gutted we couldn't get a good picture yet :( next week I'm gona drink a gallon of water before the scan lol

XxX

Congratulations on your son Kaede. Boys are very special. I love my boys lots. I'll update the front page when I'm next on the laptop.

Hope everyone else is well. I'm feeling a little more optimistic about the rest of the pregnancy tonight. I've had time to rationalise things and "talking" with AMU helped. I'm going to see a midwife in the morning to get the risk of something going wrong now put into context.

:hugs:

Pip x

Congrats on Team Blue Kaede...

Does nobody stay team yellow nowdays... thought it was making a big comeback.. team yellow that is.. but guess not.. :)

Anyone besides me and suze team yellow...

I will be.... some day..... :thumbup:

Congrats Kaede, naughty Harrison hiding form the scan!! :haha:

Thanks ladies :D

From experience of my little cousin, he's always been really loving and affectionate towards everyone, specially me and his mum... So hopefully I'll have a nice mummy's boy haha XD

XxX

Girls quick question - I'm only 2dpo, just been to the loo and had (TMI FROM HERE....) a long CM string of pink?? Far too early for implant - not that I have ever had implant spotting etc. Do you think it could be from my smear yesterday? She was gentle and I've never had anything after a smear before.

Confused :wacko:

I'd say it has got to do with your smear yes, it could be a clotty bit of blood from yesterday and thats why it was stringy

Puppy... i would say either one is an option.. the smear or ovulation.. jump oh just in case lol.. but i always spot after a smear.. just a bit.. but always..

and hope your team yellow sooner than later.. i need more buddies.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->