TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:hi:
Hope your all doing good, Yay for Joey and her gorgeous little man.

Suze Jarvis will be here before you know it, it's getting exciting :dance:

Congratulations Joey on your gorgeous little baby boy :flower:

Hello everyone - hope everyone is good? :flower:

Hello

I'll update the front page once I'm on the laptop. Might wait for Jarvis to appear at tea-time before I do it!!!! :rofl:

Pip x

Tea time has passed pip, sorry I wasnt able to produce the goods by then :haha: Might be tomorrow tea time now!

lol Suze - it's 5 o'clock somewhere!!! :rofl:

Pip x

Hey 9babies, haven't seen you for a few days. How you doing Hun? :)

Ugh, apparently there's a sickness and diarrhoea bug going round... I think maybe I'm coming down with it :( my tummy keeps making horrible rumbley noises and I have that horrible burning feeling in my tummy like I'm gona throw up. Last thing I need really :(

XxX

Sorry your feeling bad Kaede.. hope it passes soon..

9babies-hope all is well for you...

Suze-fxed for a halloween baby.. :)

Things are great . 8 weeks tomorrow! Have ultrasound on the 4th and midwife appt.

Hey ladies!

Happy rollover Suze, Poppy, Pip, Kaedie & 9babies!

We're all on the edges of our seat waiting for Suze's birth announcement. Anytime now Jarvis!!!

Any news from you Poppy? :hugs:

Pip, I hope WB is hanging tight and doesn't get too impatient to get here. Mama needs her roots coloured!

Kaedie, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. :hugs: I hope it's not a bug. Not what you need. :nope:

9babies, good luck with your scan and midwife appointments. :hugs:

And I can't remember if I said it here yet, congratulations Joey!!! :wohoo:

AFM, Jazzle is soon to be 22 weeks and is kicking up a storm in my belly. :happydance: I'm still having trouble with middle-of-the-night waking. I've just had a lovely week off work but am back in the office tomorrow. Ugh. Think I'll go have a pee and see if I can get back to sleep.

Happy Rollover Ladies!

I'm staggered I've actually reached full term. I spent years wishing I'd had another baby and believing it would never happen. Then, against the odds, I actually managed it last year and, before I'd got over the shock, I lost the baby. I really thought that was it for me. With your support I felt strong enough to try again and believed that it could happen. On my dark days before and during this pregnancy you were there. Thank you :flower:

As AMU says, once these grey roots are hidden WB is welcome to make his entrance. He's already had eviction papers served and he's been told he's coming out next Monday whether he's ready or not!

Don't give up hope ladies. It will happen to you.

:hugs:

Pip x

Happy (Insert weeks here)!!!
Hope all you lovely ladies are doing ok.

Sending lots and lots of :dust: :dust: for the other ladies, i hope we hear about your BFPs soon :hugs:

Happy roll over Monday ladies!

I'm still feeling iffy so gona take a me day and just take it easy. Why is it I have a full week off and the day I'm meant to go back to work I feel rough :(

Congrats on reaching 8 weeks 9babies, hope this baby is super sticky for you :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

XxX

Happy weeks everyone and full term pip :yipee:

I seem to be having the slowest ever start to labour which is very infuriating and tiring, hope it'll not be too long

Happy ------- weeks everyone :) :flower:

Sorry you are feeling cak Kaede, hope it gives you a break soon.

Its fab that Jazzle is so active Muddled but sorry if it disturbs your sleep, hope you enjoyed your week off, i did & going back to work today is a bit of a bummer :wacko:

Congrats Joey on your beautiful boy.

Poppy boo on the thrush I hope it clears soon.

Suze get on that birthing ball and run up some stairs :winkwink:

happy weeks everyone and baby dust to me and all the other ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"