TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

My plan is to not be team yellow for much longer :loopy:

:rofl: I thought you were going for the world's longest pregnancy Suze!!!!

Pip x

Congratulation on your :blue: news Kaede, i adore boys :)
How exciting, i am happy for you :)

Puppy - i ALWAYS spot after a smear, i have a sensitive/friable cervix apparantly - i'm sure its just that hun and nothing to do with TTC. :flower:

Not sure if it will be up yet, but here's the video I got this morning or Harri having his morning wriggle! It looks so awesome XD And I love the feeling of it when he's moving around lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oReZoXj2WO0&feature=autoshare

XxX

Great vid, Harri looks like he is having fun there :thumbup: :haha:

:dance: YAY Poppy! exciting :dance:

Thanks for welcoming me ladies :kiss:

Kaede congrats on your little man, boys are the best.

Poppy yay on losing some plug get on that birthing ball.

I'm jumping DH tonight I've started ovulating well I think I have as I have EWCM so must be, stupid bloody body is messing up my cycles though as I had my period on the 4th so should have Ov'd roughly the 18th.

I just flooded the bathroom :dohh: not my waters forgetting the bath :haha:

Oh Poppy I got even more excited for you there!!! Yay for losing some plug, do you feel you are close then going by your previous labours?

I had a bit of a false alarm tonight, was feeling very crampy around tea time and just had a 'feeling' but it all seems to have calmed down now :dohh:

Only lost my plug with my last DS after at sweep at 38+3 took 3 days of noticing my plug coming away to my waters breaking. All im getting nowis baby hurting my cervix and back passage with her moving/pushing down so dont know :shrug:

Thanks random, everyone keeps telling me boys are more loving lol.

Oooh, ladies I'm so excited for all these new babies!!! :D

XxX

Head over to Joey's journal. She's got some news!

:wohoo:

Pip x

Yay! Taylor FINALLY felt Harrison kicking!!! I'm so happy lol. I was led on the sofa and he just started going for it in there haha. I called him to watch and he put his hand on and he proper booted him haha. Think I got a little footballer in there!

XxX

I'm cramping again this evening, something's definitely grumbling here.....eek!

Good luck Suze :D

Kaede that's so cute :cloud9:

Well thrush caused by antibiotics here... neighbour just brought in natural yoghurt... weirdest experience ever!

Woohooo good luck Suze :happydance:

Anyone got link for Joeys journal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"