TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

It's just so weird, the ball helps and keeps contractions going for a short while, then it's sitting down that gets them going again. All very different from my first labour, I'm utterly knackered and know we've got a long long way to go :wacko:

Thanks, I am starting to feel a little bit better. Taylor had this Saturday night and yesterday morning, but he was fine by yesterday afternoon. Guess it really is just a 24 hour thing :shrug:

XxX

Thanks hub. Worst part is that I'm so SO hungry... But I don't want to eat anything on case I'm sick :/ I don't even have any bread for toast because today was supposed to be shopping day :dohh: Guess I'll have to serve Taylor take away tonight lol

XxX

How you feeling now Kaede?

8dpo today and woke up starving. I could eat a rabbid dog!

In other news Mrs Poppy's Popsicle is in labour :happydance:. Her waters went last night and she's steadily contracting at home atm. Good luck Poppy xxx

I've updated the front page with details of Joey and Suze's sons! Have I missed anyone else off?

:dust: ladies.

Pip x

thanks everyone!! cnat beleieve we're finally here :).
Massive thanks to Pip for updating the front page i love it!! xxx

Congratulations Suze i just had a nosey Osccar is gorgeous :hugs:

nothing to report here contractions slowed right down but have to go in to start induction if nothing by 4pm :cry:

Good luck Poppy. You never know, you might have dilated sufficiently for them to completely break your waters and away you go. (That's what I'm hoping for come Monday!)

:hugs:

Pip x

Wow, that was my 4,000th post!!!! I'm on here too much!!!! :rofl:

Pip x

:haha: dont think i got any waters left not leaked for hours, been 17hrs since they went. Was dilated nearly 2cm around 3am when checked

How did you know it was your waters leaking, rather than CM or wee?

Pip x

At first i thought it was wee so waited and over the hour it kept trickling tiny bits onto pad and parts were clear in colour then tinged with pink so knew then for sure. Hour later waters just went whilst i was sitting down ' horrible feeling'

The reason I ask is that I've been so "wet" down there recently I've taken to wearing a sanitary towel rather than a pantyliner. I put a fresh towel on last night and this morning it was very damp. There was no smell or colour. When I wiped I do seem to have lots of CM so think it is probably just that. My waters had to be broken with DS so I've no idea what it's like to lose them.

Pip x

I heard a 'pop' when i sat on the loo and realised i was still 'weeing' after i'd stopped trying.

Pip if anything get it checked out, like PC with korben i woke up to a popping sound when they went with him, no popping with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->