TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it. Last pad was not as wet and when I took it away it glistened like CM so I think that's all it is.

Pip x

I "popped" as well when my waters went with Xander. I don't think I lost everything all at once though. I just woke up from a nap having contractions when I felt the pop and at the same time thought "bugger, I've wet myself." but not that much more came out when I went to sit on the toilet. Then the penny dropped and I realised my waters had broken. :haha:

I read that as "pooped"! Bloody hell someone reconnect my brain today!!

Happy "go up a week" day Lilrojo!

Pip x

Congrats Suze.. :)

Poppy-Best of luck for you.. cant believe you ladies are pretty much done.. gone by so fast..

Pip Best of luck to you for Monday.. wow.. gone so fast.. and thank you 1 week left to vday...

My waters never broke till after i started pushing with my dd.. dr broke them..

Happy 23 weeks lilrojo!!

Good luck ladies who are waiting/pushing out their bundles haha :D

Congrats Suze! Your lil man is gorgeous!

XxX

Well as many of you know I have my baby son.

Oscar Joseph was born yesterday 1.11.11 at 6.08pm weighing 8lb 6oz and he's a little beauty, latched on within half an hour of birth and certainly knows how to breastfeed :thumbup:

Labour was interesting, very different from ava's. I had a long and excruciating early labour from Sunday night with little progression come yesterday. Almost ended up in intervention but from 3pm I cracked on and gave birth at 6.08pm.
By the way my waters popped yesterday as I was labouring here in hospital in the bath with a little pop. With Ava I also just thought I'd not wiped myself properly after a wee!

So I'm staying in hospital tonight for a rest given that I've hardly slept since sunday. Here's my cuddly little boy :cloud9:

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/sue-clark/7cc83058.jpg

Suze he is soo cute.. hope my bump turns blue in the end too.. :)

It was very exciting being team yellow/green lilrojo, although I didn't think about it in labour (somewhat sidetracked) I gave birth to him on all fours so it was very special to be the first person to pick him up from underneath me and discover he was :blue: :cloud9:

He really is gorgeous Suze :cloud9: Just think of all the boy clothes you can buy now! :dance:

Poppy - congratulations! :happydance: cant wait to hear all about it xx :hugs:

on FB - Serenity Rose born at 2.45am 6lb 14oz bloody knackered lol

Updated the front page. Congratulations Poppy.

Pip x

Congratulations Poppy :pink:

What a great week for babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back