TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Im home

Finally after 2 long days i got to meet my long awaited daughter

Dont really have much of a birth story really as you all know was booked in for induction today, but late last night i started with contractions again every 10 minutes and thought id give it an hour before going hossy again for the damn things to stop again OH was in bed but i just couldnt go bed.

Anyways got to about 1am and they was coming every 8mins so rang hossy n they said come in to be seen/checked over. Woke OH and he drove like a lunatic as we live 30 minutes away. Got to hossy n contractions were every 4mins and painfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll MW checked me and amazingly i was 5cm's dilated done half the work at home, 30 minutes after arriving at hossy id reached 10cm and got bad shakes, mw said it was cos id dilated so fast. 5 hard pushes later Serenity was born So arrivedat hossy at 2am and Serenity was born at 2.45am

Have some stitches and really bad after pains but everything just perfect apart from me keep saying HIM

Attachments

• serenity.jpg
    serenity.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Serenity is beautiful Poppy :happydance: Well done and congratulations.

Omg she is gorgeous! Huge congrats poppy! All these beautiful babies are bringing tears to my eyes lol, damn hormones! Pip's turn next!

I'm so excited for the next wave of babies too haha. Who's next after Pip?

XxX

Serenity is gorgeous Poppy. Congratulations. You did really well.

I think Sam is next after me Kaede. She's very welcome to have Scott before next week though if she likes. I'm not proud!!!

Pip x

Awwww Poppy I want one!!!! She is lovely xxx

Ahhh, I missed you out out Sam! Sorry! Haha. There's so many of you atm lol, it's hard to keep up XD

XxX

Serenity is beautiful Poppy! I love her name too :thumbup:

:rofl: Pip, WB will be here well before Scott! I've told him he isn't allowed out for at least another week and half coz then the bedroom will be done and i'm not on Mat leave until Wednesday! Everyone keeps saying he is going to come early though coz of how big i am :wacko:

Aww Poppy, she's gorgeous!!! :cloud9: Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. I bet it sometimes felt like this day would never come! :hugs:

Just Pip and Sam to go now for this round!!! :yipee:

Poppy shes absolutely beautiful well done you :cloud9:

I am totally with you on the long lead up, I had it too and it wasn't too pleasant, im just pleased it went fast when you got going, like me too!

Enjoy your daughter, i keep on calling Oscar missy!

Poppy-she is beautiful.. congratulations hun so happy for you..

Pip and Sam you two are next.. yay.. then who anyone in Dec or Jan in our group..?

Hiya ladies, back from my rescan today and everything is normal and fine :D except the little beast would let us get a decent picture :( the one we got you can just about make out a leg and a basic head shape XD I just didn't want to come back empty handed again lol. I'll post a pic later when I get themon the computer. His est weight is 326.0g which sounds really small to me?? According to my pregnancy app the average weight this week is 360g?? But hey, I don't mind having a slightly smaller than average baby lol, just means hell be tiny and cute :D All his measurements are between the middle and lower centime lines except his belly circumference which is between the middle and top lines... So I read that as he's tiny but with a fat belly lmao :haha: Is that right?

XxX

Poppy your little girl is gorgeous congrats again!
I am still waiting! One week over due, had a sweep today so hopefully has helped!!
Hope everyone is ok xx

Fx'd the sweep works sweetie :hugs: did with me eventually lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/img013.jpg

You can about make out the head and leg lol. Not the best picture though :( Only 4 weeks til I can get a good picture!!! :D

XxX

BellasMummy Hope the sweep works for you :hugs:

Kaede it's still a cute pic though :thumbup:

Fingers crossed things start happening for you now BellasMummy.

Looks like you've a naughty boy on your hands Kaede! What scan are you having in 4 weeks?

Pip x

Has anyone heard from 9babies? Wasn't her scan today

Pip x

It's a private 4d scan... A birthday present from my mum and dad :D I'm so excited!!! Hopefully he stops being naughty for that one lol. Although it won't make much difference if he's face on in a 4d scan, just means we'll get an awesome view of his face! :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->