TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Aww Kaede, that's a cute scan pic even if he wasnt cooperating. :haha:

Good luck Bellasmummy!! :hugs:

Haha, thanks hun. You can kiiiiiind of make out the eye sockets... But you have to be at a distance and really look at it haha.

XxX

Scan went great. Will try to scan pics at friends house in the next few days as my computer is still broken.

:wohoo: :wohoo:YAY 9babies!!! thats fantastic news!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so glad that the scan was good!

Awww congratulations on all the babies they are adorable.

Kaede and 9babies glad both your scans went well.

I think I got a very very very faint line today but not sure if it was an evap. I've also got loads of EWCM but thought i had already OV'd xx

Thanks Sam and random gave me a little bit of relief when it comes to worrying. Random hope this it for u . Tell us when u test again. Got any pics of the test?

I'm so pleased your scan went well 9babies! Hopefully this is your sticky bean :D

XxX

Random, what a tease! Come on we need pics! Lol :dust:

9babies that is amazing, i am so pleased for you xxx

Its so faint its not showing up on a test I think it might have been an evap x

Just to let you all know I'm leaving this forum :)

It's been great meeting you all on here but the people are so judgemental! Seriously snapped in a thread I posted about getting a speedy ticket through and we all know what the women are like who think they are perfect and never do anything wrong and too sum it up.. I called them fuckers, nuns, told them to just basically fuck off :blush: dint regret it though :thumbup: requested my account to be deactivated as this site used to help me not get stressed but now all it does it's get me riled with all the knobs on here!

Anywayy I have most of you on Facebook so will keep intouch with you lovelys on there :) :) take care & wish you all the best with your pregnancys and TTC :) .. Xxxx

Good luck emilyrose.x. Yes, some ladies on these forums are not the nicest, but I will say the majority are and it will be sad to see you leave

XxX

Sorry you're leaving Emz. I totally understand your frustration. I've had a few run ins myself.

Will definitely keep in touch on the other side!

:hugs:

Pip x

I didn't really know you EmilyRose but I'm sorry to see your leaving.

Well its a BFN today ladies must have been an evap yesterday xx

Awww puppy, I hate when that happens! Feel better soon chick.

I think I just poked Harrison in the head lol. I was feeling my belly to see where he was led and he must be balled up in a corner again because I felt something hard and then my whole belly moved lol.

How is everyone today? :)

XxX

Goodluck Emz, sorry you are leaving hun :hugs:
Hope everyone else is doing good
Sending lots of :dust: for those BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member