TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies :)
Well my other half is being the sweetest lately!!
I told him about last night and how mad I was and he said to just ignore it and delete the thread and I said to him that there was no point because I had already sent a email to de-activate my account :( and bless his heart, he set me this account up while I was at my mums :') he was like "babe, I know how much you loved going on that forum so iv made you a account to chat to all your pals from last year" .. I could have cried how bloody cute of him it was lol!! :)

Yaay I'm back :) didn't last long aye ;) paha!

Hope your all ok :):)
Em xx

Wooooooo Ems back :happydance:

I am so glad. Your OH sounds like a lovely guy xxx

Haha thanks gorgeous's! :happydance:
I feel like I'm I'm a witness protection thing or something with a secret identity :ninja: ;)
He's been fab lately - this have really hut home like him saying we need to start saving and sharing our money (he earns more than me lol) so I all lovey dovey and Christmas-y at the minute :blush: xxxx

Can't wait for Christmas :)
Next year you'll be so excited Ems! Xx

Eek I know!! :) :) I want to put all Christmas decorations up but OH said it's too early :blush: haha!! .. Iv been having jot chocolate every night for last week so the Christmas lights would just complete the snuggly mood iv been in lol!! .. V-day tomorrow EEEKKK!! can't believe it! :happydance: xx

Wooo for v-day! I still got a couple weeks left yet haha.

We don't even have an xmas tree :( We had to throw ours out last year because it broke... and I don't know whether we should get another one yet because I don't know if it will be going up this year... We're looking at houses for moving. But with only 5/6weeks left until xmas I'm not sure we'll have time to move before hand haha. AndI refuse to be moving stuff on xmas day because we're supposed to be going to Oxford to stay with DH's grandparents this year! At least the majority of my xmas shopping is sorted lol.

XxX

I have to find somewhere to put my Cgristmas tree and goodness knows where all the presents Laura is getting will go. Think i'll have to be ruthless with her toys!

To be honest, we don't really have anywhere for the tree to go haha. But I'll make room if we do end up putting a tree up this year lol

XxX

Is tomorrow induction day pip? If so good luck and looking forward to pics of the new baby xxx

Emz has asked me to let you all know that they have deactivated her new account due to it being linked to her old on or something :shrug: I think she is trying to sort it out now

Ahhh, I guess she used the same email address? Poor Emz's OH lol. He tried so hard to be sweet!

Good luck Pip!!!!! :D

XxX

Emily-hope your get your stuff sorted.. didnt want you leave.. but like the others would keep up with you on fb.. but would def miss you.. you have one of the many special ladies to help me through my miscarriages.. and v day for me is on wednesday..

Happy vday for you emily.. for tomorrow :) wahoo

Good luck pip.. cant wait to see your little boy..

As for xmas.. i have started shopping almost done actually want to get wrapping now.. so much to do for the holidays.. but its all worth it.. will share pics of the outside decor this year.. looking forward to the holidays.. :) cant wait for xmas.. i have been listening to christmas music.. :) love it.. been cooler too..

But anywhoo chat more tomorrow..

Happy (insert weeks here) to everyone that 'rolls' over on a Monday :hugs:

Good luck today Pip, can't wait to hear the WB is here and what you are defo going to call him! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->