TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks everyone. Today should be induction day - just waiting for confirmation that there is a bed for me.

Happy x weeks!

Crap signal at hospital so will text AMU who will update on my behalf on here and in my journal.

:hugs:

Pip x

Good luck Pip!!!

I managed to burst all the blood vessels around my eyes this morning while being sick... So I have a speckled face and I have to go shopping today and all >.< this morning sickness has something to answer for mind!!!

XxX

Haha, I didn't realise I'd done it! Went to the loo just before lunchtime at work and saw my face in the mirror. Thought I'd broken out in a rash haha. Showed one of the lasses I work with and straight away she said "you been sick this morning?" I said yeah and she said "ah it's ok you just bust all ya blood vessels. Always happens when I'm sick." I've never ever burst blood vessels before lol.

XxX

I've been making updates in Pip's journal (see link in her signature). Not a whole lot happening just yet, but if you are looking for blow-by-blow updates, I'm putting them there. :)

I'm taking notes in preparation - lol
Doing a great job AMU

Anybody else here had a really bad back? Since last Tuesday my back has felt like it's breaking, and I'm actually thinking about going to the walk in medical centre in a bit :( I've struggled at work all day today, yesterday and last week and they just seem to look at me like I'm faking it. I've still done all my regular jobs (moving furniture and toys etc and getting up and down from the floor to play with the kids), but I'm finding it really hard :(

My boss said today that she doesn't think I'll make it to February (which is when I wanted to start my mat leave) because I'm "already struggling and you're not even that big yet. You'll be double the size come Xmas". I'm just really fed up, even through all the mornings I was throwing my guts up I was still in work, still doing my usual jobs. I think I've done really well compared to other ladies at work who've been pregnant since I've worked at my nursery. Just nobody seems to appreciate that I'm trying my hardest.

Think my emotions and the pain are getting the better of me today. I just want to cry >.<

Sorry for the rant :(

XxX

Oh, bless you Kaede. :hugs: It sounds like you're having a really tough time. Obviously you aren't thrilled about the prospect of cutting work short before ML but maybe it would be the best thing for you if you are having so much trouble. It's not even so much about size, your joints and ligaments are coming apart in a way which leaves you much more prone to injury. I have been having all sorts of joint pain (hip, pelvis, back) and I'm only a few days ahead of you. I only work a sedentary job as well, so I am not as exposed to rigorous activities as you would be there at a nursery. What are your thoughts? It's obviously upset you, but what's upsetting you most right now? Is it that you don't want to start ML early? Or that your hard work and effort is going unappreciated? Or something else entirely? :hugs:

I think it's a bit of everything really. I wanted to try and stay at work as long as possible... It will help pass as much time as possible instead of being sat at home. I don't feel like anyone realises how hard I'm trying to grit my teeth and work through the pain. And when I'm at home, everytime I need a wee I have to struggle up the stairs... And you know how often you need to wee lately (I know I need to go about 20 times a day :()... And everytime I have to walk up the stairs I end up in tears by the top :(

I feel so ungreatful complaining after it took so long to get my baba. But I've never been in so much pain :(

XxX

Oh Kaede, it's not ingratitude to admit you are struggling and how hard it is right now. I can understand wanting to preserve your maternity leave but if you are in this much pain already it may not be worth pushing yourself to the end. As for the need to wee and the pain of stairs... I spend the majority of my afternoons upstairs next to the toilet and let my boys look after me where possible. :haha: The stairs are my enemy right now. :rofl:

Glad it's not just me who hates the stairs ATM lol. I was even very tempted to use the kitchen sink the other day... Thought it might be a bit unhygienic though XD

Off to see a doctor now. We'll see what they say.

XxX

Hope the dr can help with some pain Kaede... i luckily dont have stairs.. all is one level.. just to the basement but i dont spend much time down there..

I was gonna suggest getting your yourself a wee-pot. :haha: You could dump it in the back garden or something. :rofl:

Hope the Dr can help Kaede.

Luckily my bathroom is downstairs but I can appreciate the pain of stairs. I had SPD with Laura and it is really debilitating. Moan away hun, we don't think you should keep quiet just because you're preggo :)

Doctor has prescribed paracetamol and no more lifting... Doubt that will go down well at work :/ he didn't give me a letter saying I'm not supposed to lift anything, so I expect they'll say it's tough.

XxX

Aww hun sending you loads of :hugs: i've had really bad backache for the past two days and its driving me insane :grr: I can understand you not wanting to take your mat leave yet, it's my last day at work tomorrow and for ages people have been saying to me don't you think its time to leave, this last week has been really tough but i'm glad i've done it.

:wacko: I hope the paracetamol at least takes the edge off the pain :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) I do feel better for having a moan haha. I hope the paracetamol works too

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"