TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oh 9babies, I REALLY hope this bean is sticky for you! You so deserve some happiness after the bad times you've had :hugs:

My back feels SO much better today! Wish I'd taken paracetamol before now haha. I've been able to stand and walk! Even if it does still hurt to bend down XD one step at a time haha. My back will be like new in no time I'm sure... Lol

Xxx

Yay 9babies :dance: I really hope this little one is your sticky bean :hugs:

Yay 9babies.. this has got to be your sticky baby.. keeping my fxed for you.. and happy 9 weeks hun.. 3 more to 12 :)

Great news Shana! :hugs: Keeping fingers crossed that this beanie is here to stay. :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know that my gorgeous little girl arrived this morning after a very speedy delivery!!

We named her Indie xx

Thank you all for all the support you have given me over the last 10 months and good luck to all of you xx

Congratulations bellasmummy and welcome to the world indie, what a lovely name!

Yeah Oscar is 9 days old, his last day in single digits :shock: it's going too fast, I'm convinced he's grown too :haha: I think he'll be weighed early next week

Awww congratulations bellasmummy love her name was on my list too :happydance::happydance: cant wait to see some pic's :hugs:

Congrats Bellasmummy.

Now where's Pip to update the front page.... :haha:

Congrats BellasMummy!!! Indie is such a beautiful name too! Can't wait for pictures!! :D

XxX

Hello all. Finally feel kinda ready to be back on BNB, hope your all doing ok :thumbup:

Just wanted to give a massive congrats to all who have had there babies and the others who have previously got a BFP within the last month (think i saw 9babies with a possitive!). Im sooooooo happy for you!! :happydance: :hugs:

xxx

Congrats Bella..

Welcome Back Inoue.. happy to have you back.. :)

Hope everyone is doing well..

Welcome back Inoue, glad you're feeling a bit better :)

I'm really unimpressed with my weight gain... I've gained 19lbs so far :( Its just so annoying. I tried so hard before my bfp to lose so much weight, and now I just don't seem to be able to control my appetite :( I've gained back half of what I lost already and I'm only just over the half way point :( I know Harri will be worth it, but I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into 3 months after he is born. I just don't see it happening :(

XxX

Hiii Ladies...

Dunno if you can rember me.... :winkwink: Found the thread again and thought id pop bk to see how your all doing?

Gratz on all the bfp's and beautiful babies born :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->