TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wow poppy! Can't believe your princess is 5 days old already!!! That's crazy haha

XxX

:haha: i know. She had her heal prick today and cried her heart out :cry: no more jabs now bless her.

Kaede I'm sorry you're struggling with pain, it's crap. A couple if things, I dint know who you work for but regardless you should have had and continue to have pregnancy risk assessments carried out so there you could discuss how you're struggling and your employer should strive to help you out there. Secondly if you get no joy with that then I would say go on the sick, especially if your employer is not protecting you at work during your pregnancy.

With ava I had bad SPD and although my employer were very good there were loads of stairs at work and I just couldn't manage. I was off from 20 weeks, I certainly wasn't going to use my maternity leave :nope: and if you're off with a pregnancy related illness then all you have to do is start your maternity leave at 36 weeks which isn't that bad. Good luck :hugs:

Thanks Suze, I've never had a risk assessment done :shrug: didn't even know you had to have one for being pregnant??

I hope my boss will understand. I've battled this pain for a week and a half, but it's just not getting better. I don't like to feel that I'm letting people down. I think that's my biggest weakness (I guess a strength sometimes too? lol), I always try to go to work even when I'm ill or not feeling up to it. I was signed off work for 2 weeks when I had my miscarriage, but I still went in. I suppose it's my own fault really, I'm just a workaholic. But we will see, if it doesn't get any better and I'm still being expected to lift/carry things then I'll probably go on mat leave in December... I'll be 29 weeks then, seems like a long time before I'm due, but that's when I can officially start it. Suppose we'll just see how it goes between now and then :)

XxX

Sweetie your employer is being horrid to put it honestly. Someone who has been pregnant themselves (assuming your employer is the Mum?) should realise that you have to be careful with lifting etc, your body is telling you your limitations and you need to listen to it. Honestly. Please don't let them walk all over you, the law is on your side and you do not have to risk your health, or your babies, for someone who needs to find their humanity.

Ask them about the risk assessment, they are required by law to carry one out on you to protect you and your unborn child :thumbup:

You should deffo ask for one Kaede, i agree with the others, i know my work place does them, i thought every work place did?
Hope things get a bit better soon :hugs:

I didn't do any proper lifting today, I just did light stuff and moving the units that are on wheels. Back is still playing up though. Got my paracetamol, so gona try taking some and see if it works :)

XxX

And woohoo! Just realised my ticker has moved onto the next flower! Haha

XxX

Just wanted to let you know - WB IS HERE!! :dance: More detail in Pip's journal! :hugs:

:happydance: congratz and welcome Andrew :happydance:

Time does not half fly, Serenity 1 week old today cant believe it :cloud9:

Poppy, I cannot believe your sweet little girl is already a week old!! :shock: How old does that make Oscar then?? :shock: Can't believe almost all of our Monday babies are here now. Roll on February and March for the next batch!! :wohoo:

Happy 38 weeks Sam & Scott!!! :wohoo: You'll be next!!!!

Oscar 2 days ahead of Serenity awwww... cant wait for the next batch of babies :happydance:

9babiesgone got everything crossed for you lovely, you deserve this soooooooooo much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks poppy! I am starting to wantto buy baby stuff but hubby and I are waiting till 13 weeks!

It will be here in no time sweetie, will be cheering you on weekly.:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->