TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oh wow Cazi!!! :wohoo: Congratulations!!! Sending you tonnes of sticky :dust:. Keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Thank you. Just done a digi and got pregnant 1-2! I'm terrified! My boobs don't hurt and I think its a bad sign. They are very veiny and feel fuller but don't hurt?? I really hope it works out this time.

Oh my goodness Cazi - that's amazing!
I am so happy for you, what a fantastic early Christmas presents!!

Leave ya boobs alone woman! :haha:

Never had sore boobs till wk 8 with serenity, then sickness for 2wks... you be ok caz :hugs:

Huge congrats cazi.. and I agree leave your boobs alone.. mine didnt hurt either.. or anything at 3 weeks.. give your body some time.. and honestly for me (everyone is diff) the only time my boobs hurt really bad i miscarried..

Sending you tons and tons of sticky dust.. so happy for you..

Hi ladies!! I've just come across this thread and I thought I'd like to join your group if you don't mind.

X

Hi Madrid, you're more than welcome to join us.

Are you TTC atm? Where are you in your cycle?

Hi again!! Yes poppy I've seen you there too :winkwink:

Yes, I'm ttc. Let me introduce myself: I had the coil removed in September last year. The following month I was pregnant but unfortunately I had a mc on the 2nd of January when I was 10wks. After the mc I was devastated but more determined than ever to go for it and in May I decided to start using soy. I was hoping to get a shorter cycle and I got my bfp instead. Very happy then and thinking it was going to happen for us but again I had a mc on 2nd August at 10wks. I couldn't believe it was happening all over again, same weeks and 8 months later.
It's been 2 af's since the 2nd mc. First cycle was useless as my dh was away when I was O and last cycle I was taking FertiliTea but it did nothing to me apart from another 40 days cycle.
Today I'm on cd5, taking soy again cd2-6 and hoping for the best again!!

I'm looking forward to get to know you all day by day!

Thanks

X

So sorry for your losses hun. You're in good company here, we have ladies in all scenarios; a new bfp today right through to week old baby mommas.

I'm
Ve been TTC my second since November last year. We m/c January 1st, April and July. I have been referred for fertility testing but not heard anything yet (going to chase next wk) i already have a daughter who has just turned 2, she's a busy handful atm but lush.

Welcome to the group madrid... fxed this will be the lucky cycle for you.. and i shall introduce myself to you.. :) My name is logan im 25 years old.. have a wonderful 2 year old daughter.. got pregnant and mc'ed in nov. last year at 12 weeks.. joined this wonderful group of women.. and took 6 cycles trying (first opks then purchased the cbfm) worked on first try but unfor. mc'ed again in May at 5 weeks.. and used my cbfm again in June and here i am almost 27 weeks pregnant with number 2.

This is a great and very supportive group of women... we all cheer each other on no matter where we are and are there in any way we can be.. hoping your ttc journery will be a short one..

Thanks puppy and sorry for your losses too. I also have children, 2 to be exact, daughter and son, 11 and 8 years old. I never thought I'd be ttc ever again but then I changed my mind and here I am! It shouldn't be so hard I keep telling myself. We'll get there sooner or later!
Nice they're referring you but I hope you'll get your bfp before then.

X

Thanks lilrojo! Do you know what are you having?

puppy not long to go then. Fx'd hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->