TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congratulations Ann! Reckon we've got our next massive round of BFPs? Haha

XxX

Thank you ladies! You're all so lovely. I was even crying while reading your posts. Everything feels a bit too much for me at the moment. I guess we all have our up & downs.

Huge congratulations Ann!!!!!!! H&h 9 months to you Hun!!!

Xx

Oooooh another BFP! :happydance:

Have my first counselling appt today, hope it helps so i can get off these flippin tabs.

Congratulations Ann and Cazi! (not sure if i saw your BFP before Cazi) :flower:

Got an positive opk today, should we do the deed? I am nervous about it, thought I was ovulating a few days agobut I guess not. I am now on planaquil for my lupus. Paid almost $300 for itbc insurance wouldn't cover it.

Can you ttc while on that 9babies.. i wouldnt have a clue.. but if its safe its ultimately your and oh's decision on whether to keep trying..

Congrats ANN... :) wahoo roll on bfps.. :) :) :)

I think baby is moving up now. I feel like I have something constantly pressing under my ribs lol, and I've been getting the occasional kick to my sternum lol. I guess that's why the heartburn is so bad XD

How is everyone?

XxX

Caz and Ann big congratulations.

Madrid hello and welcome lol.

I'm on CD 14 but don't think I've OV'd yet. x

Girls I'm going out of my mind and none of you are here!! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG1147.jpg
    IMAG1147.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
I'm here. Posting from a phone so can't see the pic too good! I'd like to think there's a line. Fingers crossed for you.

Pip x

puppy I'm here and I'm pretty sure I see a faint line. Eeeeeek!!! I really hope it is one. Can you invert (think thats what you call it) the image? x

IRL it's really obvious - especially now it's dry. BF and neighbour saw it straight off, no squinting! lol

I don't have the softwar (or know how!) to invert. I have cramps, dull ones, so hope that's ok

I don't know how to do it either or I would. I had cramps with Lewis and he's here fine. Can you get a digi??

cant see line once invertedi tried but can see it perfectly fine on pic :happydance:

Oh wow Puppy!!! :wohoo: I think I see a line too!!! Eeek!!!! :wohoo: Can you do a digi? Normally, if there's enough HCG to see it on a regular test it will show up on a digi. Oooh, fingers crossed so tight for you!!!!!! :hugs:

Congrats puppy! You deserve this so so much, I can see the line for sure. Woohoo! I am now in the 2ww, after deciding to try one more time, si nce I am on new meds.

Puppy - don't be scared hun, we are all right behind you, be happy!! I think it deffo looks like a line :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->