TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

The more I look the more I can see me in him haha. But he is ALOT like Taylor too lol. He has his nose XD And of course i look like an angel! I was asleep ;) :haha:

That's pretty good for 14dpo isn't it? I never got given any numbers... don't think they even checked my hcg level at all :/ either way, I'm glad all seems good :D

XxX

* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml

OMG Kaede, he's gorgeous!! :cloud9: And yes, I would say he looks very much like you. I don't know what Taylor looks like to compare but he's definitely got you in his features!

Puppy, that's a great first HCG number!! Very reassuringly high. :thumbup: I wonder what a digi would say if you did another one today/tomorrow? At least 2-3 for sure! Looking forward to hearing the next numbers on Thursday! :dance:

Speaking of 3d scans, I'm getting one for Christmas. I got an offer through for a deluxe 3d scan package for £88. Couldn't pass that up as I have wanted a 3rd tri 3d scan from the beginning but thought we wouldn't be able to afford it. Well, I decided to ask Alex if that could be my pressie (as that's about what he was planning to spend on me anyway) and he agreed. :yipee: my scan is on 23 Dec, just in time for Christmas! :happydance: I am soooo excited.

How is everyone else doing?

Beautiful scan pics Kaede - he looks so cute :flower:

Puppy - do another digi! :haha:

I just might :)
I'm trying to remember when i last went to the loo! lol

Oooo, well those numbers are fabtastic then puppy!!! maybe you'll be the one with twins ;P haha

Thanks everyone, he is a little beauty! I'm totally besotted haha. Can't stop looking at the pictures!

Amu, your 3d scan will be awesome then! You'll be about 31 weeks won't you? Exciting stuff! :D

XxX

Well you were right ;)

Attachments

• IMAG1169.jpg
    IMAG1169.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
I love digis! haha. It's a great feeling when you see they've moved XD

XxX

Thats pretty early for it to say 2-3 isnt it Puppy? I guess that its possible at 14dpo to get that but still seems good :thumbup: Congrats :)

Awesome digi Puppy! :thumbup: I wonder if that could also mean 2-3 babies in there? :haha:

Kaede, I'll just be 29 weeks on 23 Dec. I'm sooooo excited! :happydance:

I guess Thursday's BETA will give some indication but there's a lot of mixed stuff on Google. Only the scan will be definitive - sucks to wait though!

Ah yeah lmao! I thought you were over a week ahead but you're only 3 days ahead lol! You should still get amazing pictures though! I was looking through the album they had in the waiting area earlier, the pics later on we're fantastic! Can't wait to see them :D

XxX

You might be lucky and get an early scan if they think there's 2 babas in there though! So exciting :D

XxX

Puppy I hope you'll get your scan & that way you can get reassurance. I'm thinking it may be twins. Wouldn't that be lovely? So exciting!!!

Kaede I love your baby's pics!! He definitely looks like you in that pic.
I think now you feel closer to your baby. He becomes more real iykwim.

Allmuddleup that's a lovely present! £88 seems a good price too. Just a couple of weeks to get there :winkwink:

Afm I'm waiting to O. My opk was a tiny bit darker today but not close to positive yet. I've had a temp rise today which is unusual for me pre-O and I'm having more cramps so I'm praying and hoping it won't be too long now.

Dee I just noticed your kids are nearly same age as mine. My dd was born in 2000 and my ds in 2003. Are they fighting all the time? Mine never stop.

Hehe yes Madrid, they do tend to bicker quite a bit, drives me crazy but they are really close too :)

Fab pics Kaede. You've got a handsome fella in there!

Stay away from Google Puppy! They're great numbers and hopefully will be even better come Thursday.

Can't wait to see your scan pics AMU but looking forward to seeing you the week before even more!

:dust: ladies. Hopefully your rainbow baby will be along soon.

Oh, WB is 4 weeks old today - where did the time go?

Pip x

Not too bad Poppy.

HV came today. Andrew is up to 6lb 13oz, has a head circumference of 37cm and a length of 54cm. She's really happy with him and now we're going to concentrate on getting his weight up. We'll continue with a mix of BF followed by a FF top up three times a day. He's started draining 4oz so we'll start offering 5oz. I've accepted that I have a low supply so doing it this week gives him the best of both worlds. It would be easier to completely FF but even if only 10% of his intake is boob juice then it's still worth it taking into account all the benefits.

PAL is so hard. Reading through Puppy and Embo's journals brings it all back in respect of the worries. I'm not sure I could put myself through another pregnancy - I think my nerves are shot. OH and I have agreed to give it a couple of years and see what happens. I'll be almost 43 then so it might be too late. If it is I can live with it because we have been so lucky to have our rainbow.

Love and hugs.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back