TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks for popping by my journal hun, I appreciate you checking in on me when you have so much going on at home with a newborn and the weight gain worries.

I cannot wait to have my rainbow in my arms but at the same time I don't want to wish my pregnancy away - I should be enjoying this since we've tried so hard to get here.

:hugs: I didn't fully understand when you girls were going through it but I'm glad I have you around to hold my hand xxx

Kaede they are fantastic scan pics! You have a beautiful little boy there :cloud9:

Puppy!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: that is a great test hun, so so happy for you :hugs:

Was totally gutted today :( took my pictures to work and was showing them all proud and then the comments started... "errr, it's horrible and creepy!" "eww, that looks so ugly'" "not being nasty, but he looks like he's got warts!" How I didn't burst into tears I will never know. That's my perfect little man they were talking about! There was only one lass who thought they were good. Well, either she liked them or had the decency not to be rude! Can't wait for the end of next week. I'm so ready for my maternity leave after today :(

XxX

That is awful some people never cease to amaze me! How very very rude!! I think they are fab xxx

Thats so cruel i would of personally said something to them and made them feel crap :growlmad:

I'm sorry people said horrible stuff Kaede, maybe they were just jealous because your pics are so good, sod them i say! :hugs:

:hugs: Kaede :hugs: This made me feel so sad that your coworkers could be so horrible and insensitive and unimaginative! And they work with children??? Yeesh. :nope: I think your 3d pictures of Harrison are wonderful. It's a bit limited of someone if that can't look at those pictures and see the magic within. Of course they're not going to look like polished studio photos due to limits of technology (which didn't even exist 10 years ago!) and the fact that he's currently floating in amniotic fluid. I think they are wonderful scan photos and I hope mine will turn out just as well as yours did! I've haven't seen many clearer or better than yours but I've certainly seen a lot worse (squashed faces, more floaties and interference, etc). Heck, my 16 week photos of Jazzle are quite scary looking but I think that was more to do with her size and stage of development than anything because her features were so tiny and far from fully formed. :shrug: Seeing your photos convinced me I made a good choice to go ahead and get ours done again now. Don't listen to those silly cows at work. They don't know what they're talking about. :nope:

Thanks girls :)

AMU... That made me cry haha. I know I shouldn't let them get to me, I just don't seem to be able to ignore them like I used to. All down to hormones I guess.

XxX

Kaede-Your pics are great of your little man.. I love them as well.. but to many ppl, even those i know they think they are creepy.. to see your baby that well i suppose, i dont know.. I love them.. would get one but i worry it will me a vibe.. for sex from the features.. :( So were not.. maybe the next baby lol..

Hope your all well..

Puppy thats great hun 2-3 is fab..

Kaede just ignore them Hun! How rude anyway to say something like that!

Puppy at what time is your appointment??

:bfn: at 9 dpo. But still early though I know I shouldn't have tested and got my hopes up

Congrats puppy good news

I believe I got my faint :bfp:
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/brokendolly13/photo-2.jpg

ooooh pink handled IC.... avoid avoid! Can you get a different test to confirm?

Well I looked at the the test again and boy was I surprised https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/brokendolly13/photo-2.jpg

Why should I avoid? I got most of my positives in the past on these. Nd even when I got pregnant with my live daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->