TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

A lot of the girls on the preg test forum get false positives on these - if you've found them reliable before then you're right to trust it - they can be a bit hit and miss x

Well people say the same about frer on a lot of other forums. I think it depends on the batch. I have never had an false positive on these. On the blue handled ones i have but not the pink.I just felt a little hurt that you wouldn't be happy for me, but instead making me feel bad for using an pink handled one. They are all I got. And I can't buy anything else till later.

Well done PC :happydance:

9babiesgone i dont know anything about pink/blue ICs :shrug: i used one step one's never failed me, but did confirm on superdrug one's... looks positive to me so got everything crossed lovely :hugs:

It's ok thanks poppy. Ididnt know much about them till i started ttc 3 years ago. Lol now I know too muchlol. Omgosh love your avatar pic. She is so beautiful.

Thanks she's a handful already :haha:

3 years is a long time... loads of sticky dust your way and hope the Doctors are keeping a close eye on you :dust::dust::dust:

Yeah I called my doctor. And she was shocked to say the least bc she thought we weren't trying. And one oopsy on an fertile day lol

Well people say the same about frer on a lot of other forums. I think it depends on the batch. I have never had an false positive on these. On the blue handled ones i have but not the pink.I just felt a little hurt that you wouldn't be happy for me, but instead making me feel bad for using an pink handled one. They are all I got. And I can't buy anything else till later.

I would never intentionally hurt you Shana, you should know that. I just wanted to let you know I have seen both sides with these. I am very happy for you but like Poppy said I'd really like to see it on a different test too. I know it's hard to keep a level head with all the hormones we obviously endure with the TTC and then pregnancy but we are friends and I only want the best for you :hugs:

Congrats 9babies, i hope your tests continue to give you lines :)

Who is left not pregnant in this group now? Is it just me? :cry:

Thanks puppy I know you meant well but instead of congraluting me you just slammed me with that, if it was on the other foot you would be hurt too. I really am just going to back off from this thread for awhile. Bc I really can not handle that someone wouldn't be happy for me. And just it hurts. I know you meant well but it didn't feel too nice .

Thanks kaede.

Dee you aren't the only one I think. Madrid is too. And I think there is someone I am missing.

Ok thanks :) Lets hope us last few get lucky soon :hugs::dust:

9babies - Puppy didn't mean anything by it but you know how some tests give awful evaps and such? Thats all. I personally find IC's excellent but its not the case for everyone. You two both have tons of hormones flying around right now dont forget! :flower:

I know but the first thing everyone else says t each other is congrats she gives me it is probably an false positive. I have had no false on these before. And all I wanted was support not critiquing what test I used. I was so so happy when she got her :bfp: . I am just out of this thread. Bc honestly it wasn't wanted. The advise was pretty sad when you hope so uch for this and not even an congrats just get an better test those. Gve false positives. I am ut. You all know where to find me in my journal

And things can be taken out of context on the computer sometimes - theres no body language attached and things get read in the wrong way - just saying, now i will butt out.

I am sorry puppy. I think dee is right just an miscommunication . Anywys I am moving on. And I am going to take my duaghter to school so if I don't reply that is why.

Btw liking the ticker, it suits you ;)
You're only 3 days behind me going by that :thumbup:

Thanks puppy. Nw if my daughter would hurry up and get her clothes on. C are going to be late . We are both too hormonal for our own good. Lol I am blaming baby brain. Hahaha

Oh I'm definitely hormonal - I have no excuses, it's been a stressful few days, I cried when I got my BETA today. Crossing everything for us both :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->