TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been around much. Andrew doesn't give me much handsfree time to type but I do have plenty of reading time though.

Here's a couple of pics. Same car seat but one was taken when he was 2 days old and the other was taken when he was 7 weeks old!

Pip x

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
I won't ask which was round they are Pip :rofl:

He's looking so alert now and got lovely chubby cheeks :)

Fantatsic bump pics ladies! you are all looking great.
Poppy your pics are gorgeous! beautiful children :cloud9:
Pip Andrew is so cute! :hugs:

Sending :dust: :dust: :dust: to you fab ladies that are TTC, you will get your BFP soon :hugs:

Pip, Andrew is simply gorgeous. :cloud9:

Kaede, I think the midwife probably meant he was head down as he is "head first" towards the exit. :rofl: I hope Taylor pulls his thumb out and gets the new house sorted for you. Good luck! :hugs:

Lilrojo, I hope you enjoy your outdoor frolick! :haha: The weather down near me isn't far off that actually!

AFM, my little cherub is resisting getting into the proper position. She was transverse today! :wacko: And my OB consultant declared today that I have an "irritable uterus". I'd already worked that one out! :haha: I just want to make it another 6 weeks then Jazzle is welcome to make her grand entrance!!

Kaede, I think the midwife probably meant he was head down as he is "head first" towards the exit. :rofl: I hope Taylor pulls his thumb out and gets the new house sorted for you. Good luck! :hugs:

OMG, I asked my nan whether she thought she meant heads down when I got in the car afterwards and my grandad turns rond and says "Well I expect she did mean heads down, because to me, heads first means his head is near your..... outlet." Oh my god, I was BAD laughing :rofl: He comes out with some corkers, my grandad! But yeah, I thought she meant heads down but I wasn't really sure lol. She doesn't always explain things properly lol.

I give up with the house! The asking price is just shy of £77,000... Taylor's aunty wanted us to test to see how desperate they were to sell so she wanted us to put a low offer in first to test them of £68,000... fair enough. They turned it down and made some non-commital noises about holding out for £70,000. But noooo, she wants us to put the next offer of £68,750. I'm FUMING!!!! They'll take another week to get back to us and then I reckon she's going to end up saying that she doesn't want to actually go through with it. I feel like having a 2 year old tantrum right now -.-

Puppy, Jeff is so cute!!!! I'd love a lizard of some description lol.

XxX

Your OUTLET?!? :rofl: Good one Grandad!! :rofl: Aww, good luck with the house Kaede. :hugs: Sounds a bit complicated with the aunty involved. I hope it all works out for you. :hugs:

Thanks hun :) I think if she messes around too much more I'm going to say screw it lol. I've just lost patience with her... I know she was doing it partly to help us. But this has been going on for about 2 or 3 months now :/ and I've had it up to the eyeballs.

Okay, rant over lol. Thanks for listening :hugs:

XxX

Totally understand Kaede. You're on a time scale and even if an amount is agreed now it'll be a good few weeks before everything is complete enough for you to get the keys.

When i bought a house with my friend we had a really good solicitor who was recommended by one of my work colleagues. They nagged the other side constantly for us to speed things up. Even then it was a good 4 weeks before it was settled.

Maybe you could visit her and have a crying session. That could work! Lol

Problem with that is... She lives in Oxford and we live near Newcastle >.<

XxX

I hope things work out for you Keade with the house situation - must be stressful :hugs: You need to kick some butts :grr:

Gah, I can't see :( I've got a horrible headache and have like flashing lights in front my eyes. Hoping it's just a headache though. Going to have something to eat and then have a nap see if it makes me feel any better. But I feel a bit floaty right now :(

How is everyone else feeling?

XxX

Sounds like a migraine i get them, flashes will go within half hour.Had loads in last two weeks of pregnancy.

Yeah deffo a migraine, i guess all you can take is paracetamol and try to sleep it off - hope you feel better later :hugs:

Have never had flashing lights in my eyes, so no help there.. hope it goes with rest.. drink up water too..

33 weeks today.. yay 4 more to term.. cant wait.. 6 more till i meet my baby.. :)

Bump shot in a bit.. lol gotta get ready first.. lol

Flashing lights they call an Aura, i get zigzags and have to stop whatever im doing till they go. Hate migraines, :hugs: sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->