TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi Madrid! I saw improvements straight away in that I was having anovulatory cycles and once I started the Femaprin I don't think I had another one while on it. As for cycle length, they got better with each passing month, by a day or two each cycle normally. I'm afraid it is more of a slow acting homeopathic remedy but worth sticking with in the long run (or until you get your BFP!) if you've got a history of irregular or long cycles.

As for baby stuff, I've got everything I need to get started, just need to sort the nursery out which is going to be a lot of work still. :wacko: I know we will cope if we have to but I'd rather be able to get it all sorted before she arrives as there will be so much more stress onc she's here and in the middle of the mess if we don't.

Just saw your bump pic AMU. Very nice as well. Shape is different to kaede's. :winkwink:

OK girls, you asked for it!

Oh and I'm totally not in 'Dee' range of underwear!

One naked B bump and a pic I took 2 days ago with clothes on :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG1212.jpg
    IMAG1212.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG1213.jpg
    IMAG1213.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks again! I'm O or at least I think I had in the past 3 cycles. It's the lp that worries me and my cycle length is always the same since the mc. 40days cycle, but I'd like to return to my usual 30 days. I have all the time in the world since I'm not getting pregnant anyway.

Thanks Madrid. :hugs: My OH was just commenting this morning that I get rounder by the day and I had to point out that I will be protruding straight out soon. I've just about reached my maximum capacity for roundness. I expect oblong to be my best descriptor soon. :rofl:

Oooh! Check you out Puppy!! :happydance: Getting a nice little curve to your belly, you are! I think your knickers are nice and respectable. I'm a big fan of cotton myself!

I'm looking forward to the return of Dee's sexy knicker bump shots when she gets her BFP. I've missed those. She gives us all something to aspire towards!

Madrid, I expect the Femaprin will help shorten your cycles but it will probably take a few months before you see a clear difference. It took about 3-4 months this last time before I saw a marked difference in my cycles but then it was really clear when the changes hit and a month later I got my BFP.

Ahhh Puppy, that's a fab little bump you got going on there! And nothing wrong with wearing big pants! If they're good enough for Bridget Jones they're good enough for me hahaha. I honestly can't remember the last time I wore "sexy" pants XD lol

XxX

AMU lovely bump very neat :hugs:

Puppy your getting a little bumpy :happydance:

Hi Poppy!! :hi: Good to see you hun! How is Serenity doing? I love her photo in your avatar. She is such a gorgeous little one. :cloud9:

For the last 4 days i think someone switched babies on me :haha: serenity's colic has gone :happydance: but the reflux still there so she can be unsettled, but not screaming/crying 24/7 so im a lot calmer now and finally starting to bond with her :cloud9:

Yeah got some photo's done of korben and seren. Hope you lovely ladies are all ok,not long for many of you now, looking forward to all the birth stories and pic's :hugs:

Here's a few pic's

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 83.jpg
    83.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 90.jpg
    90.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Awww, poppy those pics are gorgeous! I'm glad Serenity's colic has gone! Fingers crossed her reflux goes soon too and you can have a happy baba :)

XxX

:flower:Fab bumps ladies..

Puppy your getting a cute little rounding going on.. :) way to be brave hun..

Kaede your bump looks great too.. reminds me more of mine...

Amu fab bump.. jazzle is growing nicely..

Madrid hope your doing well and your cycles shorten up in the next few months..

Poppy your pics are great.. such cute little kids you have.. serenity is getting so big too..

Dee hope your well.. and dtd like bunnies soon.. :)

AFM im doing well.. getting close to the end.. have my hospital tour set for next week after my 34 week apt.. then i go on feb 1st for my gbs test and internal exam.. cant wait.. going so fast.. have everything bought up for baby so all is set to go.. got my diaper bag wipes bottles etc.. cant wait to put it all to use..

Body is getting more tired as the days go on but almost 33 weeks then its just 6 weeks till baby is here.. as dr wont let me go to my due date.. has already talked about induction for week 39.. so pretty sure its only 6 more weeks till i meet my peanut.. and find out gender.. :)

Oh ETA bump pic on wednesday.. but here was my latest at 32 weeks.. and the nursery for those of you who dont follow my journal..:flower:

Attachments

• 0104121104a.jpg
    0104121104a.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 0103122049.jpg
    0103122049.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Wow. What wonderful updates! :hugs:

Poppy, I'm so pleased to hear Serenity is doing better now. :happydance: I can only imagine how distressing it must have been for you. How did your OH cope with her colic? I think I would have lost it if X had experienced colic like that. As it was, 2 weeks of crying nearly did me in so bravo to you for getting through so much worse!! She is so beautiful. :cloud9: Both of your little ones are just stunning really. You and OH must be so proud. :hugs:

Lilrojo, your bump and nursery are just perfect. I'm happy that you've managed to finish getting everything ready. You must be relieved to have it done and to know all you need now is to add baby! :hugs: I'm hoping I can get to that point before my bab arrives. :wacko:

Dee, I'm with Lilrojo, cheering you on hun. Can't wait til you've got your BFP. You made me smile earlier with your comment about stirring things up with a BFP. We have defo been quieter in here lately (tonight's flurry of activity was refreshing :dance:). We're due a slew of BFPs from you remaining ladies. Dee, Cazi, Madrid, Random, Inoue... Please forgive me if I've left anyone off. :blush: Sending you all bucket loads of :dust:. :hugs:

Lilrojo your bump is fab too! It is alot like mine haha, except your hips still look slim! XD Your nursery is beautiful, I can't wait to be able get ours sorted! I'm SO impatient to get it done >.< but still no point til we move!

I feel pretty good this morning! DH slept on the sofa last night so I could have the bed to myself and I only woke up once for a wee! So hopefully I'll have the energy to get all of our errands and then my midwife appointment done without dying from exhaustion haha.

Better get up now, but hoping there are lots more updates! It has been far too quiet in here just lately! And I agree with AMU, we are due some BFPs! :D good luck all you loverly ladies who are TTC :hugs:

XxX

Poppy - Korben is adorable! I have not seen the little guy before and of course Serenity is too, so pretty :) Gorgeous photos. :flower:

Loving everyones bumps shots - strange how everyones always looks different shapes :)

I am getting scared to get a BFP now as everyone seems to think i have a lovely underwear range and figure all the time! :saywhat: It simply isn't true! LOL Hopefully i can put this myth to rights soon :flower:

Hope everyone is well and ok today :hugs:

Just back from the midwife and all is good :D she's arranged a home visit for 30th January to discuss my birth plan... So the Sunday before will be spent feverishly cleaning the house (I hate getting visitors because I never feel like the house is clean/tidy even though everyone else says it is lol). I asked her how she thought Harrison is laying and she said "he's head first at the moment" but not quite sure whether that means he's heads down or heads up haha :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing well :) I'm going to have a quick snooze before I make a start on tea :) night night! Haha.

XxX

Thanks ladies..

Happy to hear your appt went well Kaede.. not sure either.. maybe that means head down.. not sure though.. when are you set to move.. before Harrison i hope.. lol

Hope your all doing well.. not much new with me.. just hanging out at home today.. May try to spend some time outside since its supposed to be about 50 out.. and that never happens for Jan 10th..

Well if Taylor and his aunty ever get this house business sorted we will be moving before, but neither of them seem to be too overly bothered about getting it sorted :/

XxX

Hope they realize that baby is coming out soon.. and get their butts in gear.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->