TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Sounds nasty Kaede.

Had counsellor at 3 and then went to Waitrose for Laura's milk and MS foods - coca cola (which were on offer), sweets, salt and vinegar mccoys (which were also on offer!) Haagen daaz vanilla again on offer. Its like they knew i was coming! Lol

Been asleep for about hour and a half on the sofa. The flashing lights are a bit better but my head is killing me. I've come to bed. Haven't had a headache like this in months :(

Glad you got some goodies puppy. I could just eat some ice cream lol... Not that it would help much haha.

Thanks ladies. See how I feel when I wake up again and if it's still bad I'll force down some paracetamol.

XxX

33 week bump.. :flower:

Attachments

• 0111121110a.jpg
    0111121110a.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous bump Lilrojo! Really rounding out now you are!!

Fantastic shopping trip Puppy! :thumbup: Can I come round an help you with some of that ice cream? :haha:

Kaede, I don't want to worry you but if you've still got the headache in the morning I would strongly recommend you go get your blood pressure and urine checked tomorrow at your GP or antenatal day assessment unit. The visual disturbances could (hopefully) just be a side effect of a migraine but everytime I've been checked to screen for Pre-eclampsia they ask of I've had any headaches with visual disturbances because apparently that can be a sign of Pre-E which you REALLY don't want to ignore. :hugs:

Lilrojo your tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awwww lovely bump :hugs:

AMU is right, they tested me for pre-eclampsia when i had mine,better being safe x

I just threw up so pretty sure this is a migraine. BP and urine were normal yesterday at midwife, but if it's still bad tomorrow I will definitely go see the doctor. Thanks ladies :) need to come off my phone now though before my eyes fall out haha. Going to try and sleep some more. Will let you all know how I feel later :)

Lilrojo you have a fab bump btw! You look great :D

XxX

Aww Kaede, I'm sorry you're feeling so rough. I hope it passes soon. :hugs:

Thanks AMU :) Taylor came and woke me up at about 10pm and made me eat some soup and got me a drink, so sat and watched OBEM while I ate (although I could barely hear it because I couldn't stand the volume up too far lol). Head is still hurting but it is much better than earlier. I can actually see properly now and I don't feel sick anymore. Just took some paracetamol so waiting for those to kick in and hopefully I'll be all better in the morning :)

I hope everyone else had a better day than me today haha. Talk to you all soon :) :flower: night night.

XxX

I feel much better this morning :) head still feels a little wooly, but it's definitely better. Will just keep an eye on how often I get them, and if I start getting them frequently I will go see the doctor. But hopefully it was just a one off :)

Hope everyone is good today :)

XxX

Kaede :hugs: I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better hun. :hugs: If your BP and urine were okay the day before the headache, chances are it was not Pre-E. definitely good to keep an eye on it though if headache comes back. :hugs:

No kidding haha. I've been fairly lucky so far though. Not much to worry about other than the sciatica and sickness. I think all this house and moving stuff and taylors job (or lack of) has just stressed me out and it all kinda caught up with me. But yeah, feeling much better today :)

How're you feeling puppy? How's the sickness?

XxX

I'm ok, food wise all seems fairly normal but smells really play havoc with my MS. The general smell of DH makes me sick too, even his clean smell. Lol

Haha, your poor DH! Smells are what get me too. Specifically frying sausages... Yuck!

XxX

Lol i never understood frying sausages. I oven mine and they're so tasty :)

Well DH is definitely in my bad books - big time!

He had his interview at 6.30pm about 5 minutes down the road. He went on his bike about 6.15pm and I have heard nowt from him since!! There's no way in hell he's still there and I know he wanted to go to a bike club meeting tonight which was at 8pm but he SPECIFICALLY said he'd come home first and put Laura to bed first.

I waited until 20 to 8 before I bathed her myself, gave her a bottle and put her to bed. He hasn't even text me to say where he is!!!

Fuming!!

Oh dear :( where was he in the end? Should have waited behind the door with a frying pan for when he came in!

XxX

Lol, he was in the interview for 2.5hrs!! He got home and was just as shocked as me that it was so late! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->