TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Haha, aw bless him! That is pretty late though! Usually interviews are mid morning- mid afternoon times :/ I hope it went well for him though!

XxX

Good luck with your dh's interview puppy. Hope he'll get it!!

Hey all.. how are you all doing.. quiet in here a lot.. Hope everyone is doing okay.. :)

34 week appt is on wednesday then my hospital tour.. cant wait getting excited.. want to know team pink again or blue..

Not long to go now lilrojo!!!

AMU I'd like to let you know that I don't know if it was the capsules or what exactly but I got what I think is a +opk today @ cd17, which is a lot earlier than previous cycles. If tomorrow's opk is - my cycle will go back to 32 days. Can't believe yet!!!

Oooh, Madrid, I really hope it is the case and that you're cycles are are starting to sort themselves out!! :hugs: Fingers crossed for you hun. :hugs:

Keeping all crossed for you Madrid.. hope the stuff is helping and your cycles shorten up..

Good luck Madrid - sounds promising for your cycles :)

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone. I hope the tablets have done the trick to shorten your cycle Madrid xx

Thank you all!! I got a darker opk this morning & then a - in the afternoon so I think I've O. Yesterday I was having O cramps and none today either. Now the next step is to get a 14 days lp as I used to have before. Only time will tell if that will happen too.

That's fantastic Madrid! Are you actively TTC right now or just focussing on getting your cycles sorted first? Fingers crossed for the 14 day LP now! :hugs:

We are always active lol!! I guess it won't hurt to keep trying while sorting myself out.

I heartily agree with TTC whilst waiting for bodies to behave. There's no day like Today!

I hope that your cycles start behaving themselves now Madrid! And I agree with AMU! No reason to not keep at it while you wait! You never know when you might get lucky :D

XxX

Well, woke up wide awake at 6.45 this morning and decided that it would be a good idea to get up and do housework. Housework is all done except hoovering and I'm falling asleep lol. Think it's time for a nap and I'll do the hoovering later XD

How is everyone doing? :)

XxX

Hey all I have a few days off but lacking motivation to do the house work!!! I just want to fast forward and be in the 2ww!! I feel like I live my life in 2 week blocks lol!! Hope everyone is well xx

Ahhh, best 4 hours of solid sleep I've had in weeks!!! I actually slept from 10.30-2.30 lol. I feel SO rested for a change! I didn't even wake up for a pee haha. Wish I could do that at night when I'm supposed to though!

XxX

Hey all I have a few days off but lacking motivation to do the house work!!! I just want to fast forward and be in the 2ww!! I feel like I live my life in 2 week blocks lol!! Hope everyone is well xx

You are lucky you dont have 35 day cycles like me Cazi! LOL I have a nearlly 3 week and then a 2 week block. Although technically it means fewer AF's a year!:haha:
Hope your TWW wait comes around soon :hugs:

Hey ladies.. had my 34 week appt and had an internal due to contractions and pain and such down below.. am 1cm dilated.. dr said he thinks it will still be a few weeks though so hoping he is right.. lol.. did the gbs in case baby comes early.. next appt is feb 1st, so last two weeks.. will have another internal if i have been contracting.. which im sure i will be since i have been for awhile on and off.. wait and see now..

Attachments

• 0118121057a.jpg
    0118121057a.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
Nice tiny bump lilrojo!! Don't worry about being dilated 1cm. You may stay light that for weeks.

Madrid I know thats what im hoping for.. i stayed that way for 2 weeks with my daughter.. so we will see where i am at my next appt in 2 weeks.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->