TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ahhh, hopefully baba stays in at least a couple more weeks lilrojo! But hey, won't be long for you now! :D

XxX

I know im excited.. :)

How are you doing Kaede.. been to the midwife again as of late.. 32 weeks seems to fly by doesnt it.. :)

Madrid I know thats what im hoping for.. i stayed that way for 2 weeks with my daughter.. so we will see where i am at my next appt in 2 weeks.. lol

By then you'll be 36wks so it should be safe. How exciting getting closer to meet your little one!!!

Thanks Madrid thats what im hoping for.. :)

How are you doing, where are you at in your cycle.. ?

I'm 2dpo today I think. Waiting to be 11dpo to test & see what happens.

Madrid - i am 3DPO, we will be testing around the same time :thumbup:

Really? Excellent!! I hope we both get our bfp's in over a week!! Have you done anything different this cycle?

No not really, i take multivits (pregnancy ones) and omega oils anyway.
We tried to BD when we thought we would rather than when we knew we should (if you get what i mean) we didn't use OPK's or anything, just went by 'natural' signs. Its our first month actively trying since loosing 'MiniWg'.
I know its unrealistic to expect a BFP first month but obviously i would be overjoyed! I tested today :rofl: I am no good with waiting and i just love peeing on sticks LOL When will you be testing do you think? I'll do one IC a day now until AF :haha:

Yay fxed tight for you both.. maybe it will be lucky for you both to be testing the same time :)

Are you testing already? lol I can't do that to myself anymore. I did it last month and I had my testing thread and all but it was too stressful. I'll try to wait until 11dpo so that I can get an accurate result.

I don't see any reason why you may not get your BFP this month too even if it's your first ttc cycle after your loss.
But I feel sort of the same way in the sense that it's my first month trying the supplements. I can't help but thinking I won't be so lucky to get it first go. I'm please with the O being back to normal.

I've forgotten what it means to have a go 'natural' cycle. When I've tried I've been so stress that it made things worse.

Ooo, FX'd for you both Dee and Madrid :D

I was at the midwife on the 10th and all was good, next time I see her is on the 30th. She's coming out for a home visit to discuss my birth plan, I'm strangely nervous about it haha XD then afte that I have another appointment 2 weeks later at the midwife office :) getting busy and exciting now! Haha :D

XxX

Not long to go Kaede, dont worry about the birth plan, you can change anything you like on the day anyway :flower: Its just to give you and them an idea what you might prefer i think. :) Will you use a birth pool or anything do you think? Try to rest up for the next few weeks if you can :)

I'm hoping to use a birthing pool of its available, but there's only 1 at the hospital and I guess it depends on if anybody is in it when I go in lol. I don't fancy sharing ;)

I'm nervous more about having midwife in the house than anything else... Which is kinda silly :haha: I'm always paranoid people will think the house is a mess, as much as I try to tidy up it never seems to me like it gets any better lol... And this is BEFORE we've got a child in it XD

XxX

Don't be silly - think of all the houses they must vsit, i'm sure they see all sorts! and i bet yours is just fine. Who knows, the midwives house may not be perfect either :hugs:

I know it's silly lol. But I think it's a trait I've picked up from my Nana. She's always been paranoid about people being judgemental of her house too... Something I always used to laugh at her for because her house is ALWAYS spotless. But hey ho, I'm just weird like her I suppose :haha:

XxX

Haha kaede.. that is funny that your so paranoid.. I feel the same and my house is quite clean.. lol I think im worse now when im nesting and want to do so much more than i have the energy for.. hope your house visit goes well..

Haha, I think that's my biggest problem at the moment too. I've started nesting and I've non-stop cleaned for 3 days :p I've pulled all the muscles in my bum and upper legs where I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor last night and I haven't done the kitchen floor yet lol.

XxX

Dont wear yourself out hun.. you still have time to use that toothbrush on the kitchen floors lol.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->