TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Have any of you heard from random or 9babies? It's been a long time since they haven't been around here. Hope they're ok.

9babies unfortunately suffered a miscarriage and she has had problems with her husband so hasn't been on, she has her own journal somewhere on BnB. I hope she wouldnt mind me telling you.

I don't know about Random though.

Thanks for letting me know. I knew about the issues with her dh as she mentioned it in one of her posts. I'm so sorry she lost the baby. So much pain we have to go through :(

How are you feeling Madrid? Any 'symptoms'? I have sore boobs! (but often do in the TWW to be honest)

I don't feel anything! I was a bit sick yesterday but much better today. I was thinking about taking my temp tomorrow morning to confirm I've O but not sure.

I saw the test on your journal! With your previous pregnancies, hoe early did you get your bfp?

With my last angel it was 10dpo but it took a while to show a line. The previous pregnancies i didnt test early (i was not insane at that stage lol) and so i dont know how early they would have shown.

With my last one it was the same. Tested at 9dpo & had a super faint line that could have been an evap. 10dpo I got the bfp with a superdrug test.

Previous one I tested the day I thought af was due. I wasn't as mad then too lol. The losses have done this to me!

I didnt know 9babies miscarried.. wasnt she preg w/ twins too.. that is just terrible i hope she is okay.

Oh no poor 9babies :( She's had such a rough time just lately, nobody deserves all of what she has been though :(

XxX

Happy Sunday all.. hope your all doing well.. New mommies we miss you.. Poppy and Pip.. :) Hope your well..

Im around but seren been unsettled all week so not had a lot of time to myself to get on.

9babies my heart goes out to you, i dont think i could of carried on so long after so many losses, your a very couragous women, hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

Thanks lilrojo hope your well too lovely?

Hello everyone, hows the bumps going on? :kiss:

Aww good to hear from you Poppy.. You and pip were one of the first people to really welcome me on here.. Hope your beautiful little girl feels better soon..

Cant talk about other's bumps but mine is well.. still have loads of bh's but no signs of labor so thats good so far.. need a few more weeks.. will update with abump pic on wed.. when i hit 35 weeks.. not sure if i posted my 34 week one on here or not..

so here it was..

Attachments

• 0118121057a.jpg
    0118121057a.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Wow, lovely bump lilrojo.

I do read all the journals and this thread - usually about 4am - but rarely have time or the hands free to post. I do think about you all though.

Here's a picture of Andrew by way of apology for not being about. It was taken between Christmas and New Year. I shall have to try and get some more up to date pictures on here for you.

Pip x

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
Oh I know im sure i wont be around when peanut comes, well read but not reply as much.. its just great to hear from you ladies.. As i get near the end i cant help but think about what brought me here and the wonderful help you ladies gave me.. I dont know where i would be without having met you all..

Pip Andrew is just so cute.. im sure he is getting big.. they grow too fast.. love your avatar pic too..

Ahhh you got such a cute small bump, i think i was massive with Seren :haha:, not long now sweetie, think last few weeks really drag, but we'll be here to welcome your little one into the world along with everyone else :hugs:

Pip Andrew's gorgeous, serenity still no hair lol just little bits showing, but she has a habit lately of moving her head constantly left to right, think she likes the feel of it but she's going to end up with a bold patch doing that.

Hi ladies! :wave:

It's great to see updates from our new mummies. We've got all stages in here now, eh? :friends:

AFM, I'm hanging in there - a full 33 weeks gone, hoping to make it at least another 3 weeks, if not longer. Just started Maternity Leave. Tomorrow will be the first day I don't have to go to work. :dance: As I've been pottering around BnB tonight, I've been getting loads of BHs. Not had this many for a while, not since Physio wrapped me up in tubigrip, anyway. :haha: Perhaps it's because I'm not wearing it right now that I'm getting so many. :dohh: Will put it back on before bed anyway. I sleep so much better when my bump is being cradled in tubigrip. :sleep:

Poppy, I had to laugh at the image of little Serenity moving her head side to side so much. Xander had a terrible bald patch all the way around his head for months. I was so glad when it all grew in. :haha: Hair or no hair, Serenity is gorgeous!

Hi everyone :flower:

Poppy, don't worry about the bold patch, both mine got that, i think its pretty common with all babies as they are at the sitting down stage but not mobile stage. My mum used to call it 'the friar tuck' lol

Lilrojo - such a cute bump, you dont look barely big enough to be nearlly full term :)

Happy maternity leave Muddled, enjoy your first week off :flower:

Hope everyone else is ok, i am testing BFN's, i know its early but i think my ticker is slow so really could be 1-3 days ahead of that, kinda given up this cycle :/

I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well!

Your bump is so cute lilrojo! I think mine is about twice the size haha... Have a feeling Harri's gona be a porker!

Dee - don't give up just yet hun, it's not over til the witch arrives :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Pip - Andrew is such a cutie! Love that little hat he has on lol.

AMU - welcome to maternity leave! Haha. Loving mine, although mostly all I've done is sleep... Bit of obsessive cleaning here and there... But mostly sleep lol. Although I am needed at work tomorrow afternoon. My replacement hasn't been able to start yet due to CRB not being back yet and they're a bit short tomorrow. Enjoy your time off and take it easy :D

Afm... GUESS WHAT!!!! The people Taylor's aunty is buying the house from FINALLY accepted an offer! All that's left now is to keep our fingers tiiiiightly crossed that the survey doesn't throw up anything bad and we will be moving in a few weeks! We might even be in by the time Harrison is born lol... Maybe XD I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm going to go to term or be a couple weeks early lol. I keep feeling like this pressure down below and like something is going to fall out! And I keep getting sharp pains in my cervix, tummy tightenings when I'm walking and mild-medium period type pains at random times in the day. And with me being totally clueless, I'm not really sure whether it's all normal or whether I should stash my bags by the front door just in case :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->