TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks so much ladies.. hard not to think back when your finally closing the gap on what you have wanted for far too long.. :)

Pip & Poppy-you babies are just the cutest ever, both of them :)

Dee its too early to give up just yet.. not till the witch arrives then you begin planning for next month.. :)

Kaede-dont you be packing them bags lady.. your far too early to go into labor.. 4 weeks to term.. then you can lol.. as i feel the same about myself... :) Yay for house fxed all goes well and you can move before your son comes..

AMU hope maternity leave is treating you well..

AFM not much going on today.. rained and froze yesterday so the weather and roads suck.. dh took my jeep to work so a quiet day here.. gotta get up and get ready being lazy..

Haha, well I'm not planning on him coming early. Ideally I'd like to be moved first! But I've told him if he wants to come out early he still has to wait at least another 4 weeks lol.

It's been a bit frosty here too just lately. But luckily we haven't had too much actual ice. Just the occasional patch. But you be careful! Can't be having you slipping over! And as for you not being up yet lol... It's 5.35pm and I'm led in bed! Just woke up from a nap haha. Must get up and sort some tea in a minute. Also need to make sure my work uniform is ready for tomorrow afternoon. The joys lol.

XxX

haha.. it was way earlier here.. its almost 1 now and im finally up and ready.. haha.. finished up lunch and now watching cartoons with my dd..

Sounds good :D tea has been sorted, so we're happy and fed now lol. Will have to be bedtime fairly soon though or I'll end up sleeping through lunchtime and I have to be at work at 12 lol. Ugh, so can't be bothered but I promised I would >.< god I'm so lazy :haha:

XxX

Aww Kaede, you're such a good employee helping them out like this. :hugs: How long do you have to go in for? I hope it goes easy on you. :hugs:

It's only from 12 til 4, just the afternoon session. But with the lack of sleep I'm pretty sure that will be enough lol.

XxX

Hiya all,loads to catch up on!! Not long to go until the next 'batch' of babies arrive so exciting!!. I have been away this weekend to center parcs wen to Bella Italia last night and started being sick aroung 6am!! Was sick about every 30mins till 5pm. Still feel rough!! Got my +ve opk tonight too so just had to lie there and take it lol really wasn't in the mood - the lengths we go to for a baby!!

Haha cazi i remember all that.. not being in the mood but doing anyways.. hope you get your bfp really soon... :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow Kaede.. and forgot to say happy 33 weeks.. :) Getting close now for us ladies..

I know... I can feel the 35 weeks on my body.. oh well only 2 more to term.. :) cant wait to see where im at as far as dilation at my next appt.. im hoping maybe 2cms and hopefully starting to efface.. lol but if not oh well.. they come when they want to

Got some good news this morning! Taylor has been offered a new job :D We are waiting on a phone call in the next couple of days to confirm start date and shift times etc! I'm very proud of him :) It only took him 7 weeks :D Now for the worst part though! The in between part where benefits stop and wages start >.< Bad month ahead lol. But we'll soon be back to normal :D

How is everyone? :flower:

XxX

Kaede congrats on the new job. If you're referring to housing benefit, it shouldn't stop until he receives his first wages. No earnings can be taking into account before that.
If he's claiming JSA tell your dh to ask for Flexible Support Fund help. He may ask for travel costs to be covered for a month or something of the sort.

Afm, I'm 8dpo today and feeling out for some reason. I've been feeling a bit more hungry than usual, and that's a sign of af always for me until the day after is due when I have no appetite whatsoever. I'll be testing friday or saturday just in case and to hold to the last bit of hope left in me.

Can't wait until this bit is over.

Congrats to Taylor on his job kaede :thumbup:

Madrid - when is AF due? As you know i am testing BFN's and feel totally out, i'm sure i am but my AF isn't due until sunday/monday.
I hope any tests you do reveal a nice surprise :flower:

That is great to hear about Taylor Kaede.. new jobs are great :) Sounds like everything is going well for you now.. the house and his job.. hope it all continues.. :)

Fxed for you both-Madrid and Dee.. its till early days.. no one is out till the witch shows..

If I'm counting up to 14dpo it should come the 1st feb but as I've been having shorter lp's since my last mc and I don't know if the vitex/vitamin b6 has done anything to fix it yet, I guess I can expect it from sunday at 12dpo.

Thanks ladies :D

I'm a bit worried about the benefits thing though. Last time we were on them I let them know as soon as Taylor got his job and they made us back pay the benefits they paid us from then saying we weren't entitled to them anymore, even though we hadn't been paid yet. We had to pay them back about £600... Really don't want to have to do that again!

FX'd for Dee and Madrid :)

XxX

Thanks ladies :D

I'm a bit worried about the benefits thing though. Last time we were on them I let them know as soon as Taylor got his job and they made us back pay the benefits they paid us from then saying we weren't entitled to them anymore, even though we hadn't been paid yet. We had to pay them back about £600... Really don't want to have to do that again!

FX'd for Dee and Madrid :)

XxX

On what date is he starting to work? If he's getting JSA, that you need to close the day before he starts working because is only paid while you are looking for work.
If you are referring about Housing and Council Tax benefits, I advise you to contact your local office and enquire as if you just want to know the regulations for your particular borough. With that info in hand you can take action on whether completing a change of circumstances form or similar.

Why do I know about all these things? Well, it's my job.:blush:

Madrid sounds like a fab job to me.. :) We all need to work.. We dont like getting pulled over by the police but they need to work too.. :) and i thought that you were to take vitamin b6 with b12 so its absorbed better.. thats what everyone told me.. or a b complex vitamin for the lp.. not sure.. I tried it for one month and made my lp shorter.. a 12 day lp sounds pretty good though, granted not 14, but mine were and have never been 14 either.. mine were 10-12... the shortest being 9..

Hey ladies!

Firstly, congrats to Kaede's Taylor. It's quite a feat to get a new job in the current economy. :thumbup:

Madrid, I'm looking forward to seeing what this cycle brings for you. If not a BFP then hopefully a longer LP. Fingers crossed for you!!

Dee, hang in there hun. :hugs: You'll get your BFP as long as you don't give up. I know you're having a really hard time bearing with the whole TTCAL journey but you'll get there. :hugs:

AFM, I'm just hanging out, quietly enjoying maternity leave. Been reading a lot which I love to do and just biding my time til the big day, whenever that ends up being. I reckon we're looking at anything from 2-6 weeks from now. :dance:

Thanks for the info Madrid :) we are actually still waiting for the applications to go through for JSA and housing/c-tax benefits... It's been 3/4 weeks (can't actually remember lol) since we put the applications in. But we really need the back paid money to pay our rent etc. So, honestly, I have no idea how we stand :/ we don't have DH's start date yet, but as soon as we get it we will be on the phone and enquiring :)

Glad you're enjoying your leave AMU :D I'm looking forward to being able to get some peace and quiet once Taylor starts work lol. Even if it is only for a few days before we start packing boxes etc haha. As for reading though, I've run out of books! What are you reading right now? I've just finished reading "The Help" which was really good and I'm waiting on the new True Blood book to be released, but that isn't out until the summer. I might re-read the first 10 books in the series ready for the new one haha :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->