TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Kaede can i recommend the hunger games books.. its a trilogy and really really good.. Im on the second book.. first one i read in two days.. :) So good..

Amu lets hope more than 2 weeks.. 3-4 would be better.. :)

Ooo, what are those about? Might have to see if they're on the iBook store haha. Easiest ever way to buy/read books!

XxX

Kaede, I too am eagerly awaiting the newest TrueBlood book! :haha: I just finished the latest Stephen King novel (11/22/63). Really enjoyed it. Before that I read A Handmaids Tale (apparently they read it at A levels here but I only just heard of it). Before that I read all of the TrueBlood novels and some other random novels by Charlaine Harris. I'm not what's next for me. I often download ebooks and read them on my phone. Just have to decide what I'm in the mood for. I love to reread the Harry Potter novels but as I've been through the entire series at least 4 times (some of them I've read more) I think I will try to keep it varied for a while. I have a couple of baby and parenting books collecting dust that I would benefit from reading. And of course there's all the stuff I should be doing (like finishing the baby's bedroom space and packing my hospital bag) that I just haven't found the wherewithal to deal with yet. I will, I'm just not feeling a sense of urgency at the monent, just tiredness and achiness. :haha:

Lilrojo, yes 3-4 weeks would be ideal, I'm just saying, realistically I should be prepared for anywhere from 36-40 weeks but I would most prefer 37-39. :thumbup:

Happily i am done with all my baby prep things lol.. need to finish packing, & pack for mckenna.. install the carseat.. want to do it this week.. but will prob wait till next when i know where i am at dilation wise.. if anything has happened over the last 2 weeks or not..

Kaede-(Copied off the internet part of the plot)The Hunger Games takes place in an unidentified future time period after the destruction of North America, in a nation known as Panem. Panem consists of a wealthy Capitol and twelve surrounding, poorer districts. District 12, where the book begins, is located in the coal-rich region that was formerly Appalachia.

As punishment for a previous rebellion against the Capitol, every year, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district are selected by lottery and forced to participate in the Hunger Games, a televised event in which the participants, or "tributes," must fight to the death in a dangerous, outdoor arena, controlled by the Capitol, until only one remains. The story follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen, a girl from District 12, who volunteers for the 74th Games in place of her younger sister, Primrose. Also participating from District 12 is Peeta Mellark, a baker's son whom Katniss knows from school and who once gave her bread when her family was starving.

Ooo, sounds interesting lilrojo! I will see if it's on iBooks, if not might see of I can find them on eBay or something :D

Oh god I must have read the Harry Potter books at least a million times each (specially the first 3/4) since I was about 11 lol. I actually remember reading the first book when I was 10 and being BEYOND disappointed I never got a letter to Hogwarts lol :haha: I haven't read the last 2 as many times, but still love them lol.

My MIL introduced me to True Blood lol. When the first series came out on tv she recommended I watched it and had I read the books. I hadn't heard of them at that point but I totally fell in love with them once I read them lol. Eric is such a sexy character, I like the way his softer side is starting to come out... And as the books have gone on I've gotten mixed feelings about Bill. I can't quite figure out if he really DOES love Sookie or what. He's quite complex :haha:

I've also read the Harper Connolly books by Charlaine Harris. Those are very good too haha.

I've been quite into real life stories too... I read a book that was similar to call the midwife... I think it was called something like "Thirteen babies on a bike", and also "A Boy Called It" was very good... Really sad and reduced me to tears, but very good :)

Sorry, went off on a rant about books there XD haha

XxX

I love reading and due to my studies I have to read a lot. I like a bit of everything but a book I've read more than once is "The Pillars of the Earth". Very good book, and so the sequel "World Without End".

I love Harry Potter too but I haven't read the books. My daughter has read them several times though.

I also like classics like Jane Austen (I'm a huge fan)& Virginia Woolf (a bit more contemporary).

Its okay Kaede.. I love to read too.. and hope you can find them.. they are the rage in the us right now.. the movie is set to release in March.. supposed to be better than twilight.. so far i really like the books.. and they werent too expensive either.. :)

Never read the harry potter books.. may have to someday.. still trying to finish the twilight books lol.. someday.. some books just catch me and some dont.. :)

I read the twilight books in a week while we were sat by the pool in Turkey lol. I didn't enjoy them that much so tried to get through them quickly XD VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE! :rofl:

XxX

Haha yeah i started the books.. then watched the movies so it ruined it for me.. I like to use my imagination on what ppl look like.. then its all ruined when they do the movies cuz thats all you see.. when i think of edward is james patterson.. ugh lol

Hope your all doing well.. :)

Next time do it the other way around. Watch the movie and then read the book. That way you'll enjoy both as probably the book will give you much more.

Hi ladies!! :bfp: this morning. I can't believe yet!:cloud9: I'm so scared!!

Thank you AMU for your plan+capsules. :flower:

Attachments

• DSC00601.jpg
    DSC00601.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
:wohoo: Madrid. Fantastic news. Congratulations\=.

Pip x

:wohoo: MADRID!!! THAT'S AMAZING NEWS!!!! WELL DONE!!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you hun and chucking loads of sticky :dust: your way!!!! :wohoo:

Many congratulations Madrid! Thats fabulous news on this thread :)
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay Yay Yay, congrats Madrid.. sending tons and tons of sticky dust your way.. :)

Hey just wanted to let you know i my BFp and my due date is July 17th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->