TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats Ann :thumbup:

AF got me this morning :cry: Bit depressing as first cycle actually trying since MiniWig but ever onwards eh? :flower:

Hello to you all xx

Aww Dee, maybe next time hun :) like you said, only first month trying and you never know, the next cycle might be your lucky one :hugs:

XxX

Congratz Madrid and Ann loads of sticky coming your way :dust::dust::dust:

Dee huge hugs lovely :hugs::hugs:

Midwife visit went well :D birth plan sorted! Harrison is heads down and 4/5 engaged :D am excited now haha.

XxX

Ooo, just noticed I'm measuring a week ahead too lol. He's had a growth spurt XD

XxX

Yay Kaede happy your appt went well..:) Happy 34 weeks.. 3 more to term.. :)

Thanks! Eee, only 1 more week til you're full term! Ahhhh, so exciting!!! Haha.

XxX

:wohoo: HAPPY 34 WEEKS KAEDE & HARRI!!! :wohoo: Time is really flying by now. I wish it would go even faster though! :haha: I'm impressed about Harri's position and level of engagement. Wow! My little one doesn't seem inclined to engage (though I understand that's normal when not the first pregnancy) but at least she's finally head down!! :dance: I just want the next month to be gone already. :rofl:

Happy 34 weeks Kaede! :) Glad the MW visit went fine, not long now for you! (and Lilrojo and Muddled!) Very exciting xx

Yeah, I read that subsequent babies don't engage so early. But I was impressed too haha. I wasn't expecting him to be even a little engaged for at least another couple weeks.

Definitely getting executing now! And it seems to have gone quickly lol... Except the last 2 weeks or so, it went fast up til the last 2 weeks... Hoping the next 6 go quickly lol. Eee, I can't wait to see all our babas! :D

XxX

Happy weeks ladies.

Andrew never engaged lol! There was too much fluid in the way so his head only descended into my pelvis once my waters were broken. That's a heck of a journey: not engaged to delivered in 90 minutes. Poor baby!

:dust: to those who'd like some.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back