TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi everyone.. Hope your all well..

Madrid how are you doing hun.. :)

Hi everyone! Yes, good question :thumbup: . I was wondering how we're all doing too! :)

I'm now 35 weeks by my scan dates (I only just changed my ticker the other day cuz I was tired of confusing myself when figuring out how far along I am and I figure at this point, it's more important to go by what the hospital says). I can't wait to get to 37 weeks. I hope I make it that far but would be okay with even 36 weeks if she decides to come early. Last night I started getting period like cramping in my very lower abdomen. I reckon that is probably he start of dilation/effacement. I'm getting loads of frequent BH (have been for months though). I'm getting more and more excite as the days go by and I get that much closer to meeting my little girl. :dance:

I'd love to hear updates from everyone else!! :hugs:

Well not much to update on me.. will post a bump pic tomorrow am.. happy to have made it to 36 weeks (tomorrow) one more to term.. even though i was way past term with mckenna and she was only 5lbs.. appt tomorrow and will update everyone on whats going on..

Been getting many bh's that start to hurt.. so something has to be happening.. but find out tomorrow.. just got a new van so that will be nice to have with 2 kids instead of my four door jeep.. which my dh now has.. :)

Hi all AMU happy 35 weeks only 2 week until you are term!!

I am 5-6dpo and apart from being crampy yesterday and today, no real symptoms. I'm getting so impatient now I want my sticky BFP!!!

Gah I swear my family don't want me to be happy :( I have told everybody that for the first couple of days after Harrison is born that I want it to be just me, Taylor and Harri so we can adjust. Now my Nan has decided that (although I told her this days ago) she has only just heard about it. And my god... What a palava over 2 fricking days!!! She's now said "oh if we can't see him in the first couple days what the point in seeing him at all!" which has really upset me :( is it really so wrong to want just a day or two for just us??? I was so looking forward to the next few weeks and finally getting to meet little man. But now all I can think about is how stressful it's going to be. My Nan also upset my mum by telling her that I only didn't want her here (my mum), so my mum was upset thinking that's didn't want her here at all.

She has also thrown at me that I don't bother with anybody when Taylor is home from work and that I only want them when he's not here. God, a couple weeks where I don't call everyday and it's like I never bother at all! And it's not like he's had any choice but to be home is it! I've been so happy the last few days and now it all just seems like more stress than it's worth!!! I actually want to cry :(

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well :)

XxX

Kaede i'm stubborn so if it were me i'd have to say 'think what you like, i know what i meant and if you want to make it into a life drama then carry on. Call me when you've grown up!'

Then blame it on hormones.

I am just so sick of family in general :( I wish we lived miles away from everyone at the moment... Preferably a loooong plane ride away -.- why can't my family be normal? :/

XxX

Oh wow! Just noticed you're 12 weeks along already! God that has flown over! Haha.

XxX

Yeh its dragged for me though lol.

I don't think any family is normal but you'll soon have your own family and your own 'rules' and people will have to respect that. The problwm with being someone's child is they've been so used to telling you what to do when its turned back around it takes some getting used to. Don't you weaken though!

Hi everyone.. Hope your all well..

Madrid how are you doing hun.. :)

I'm doing well thanks. Yesterday I went to the gp hoping to get the antenatal referral done but she wanted to send me for a scan first at 6 wks (14th feb) and if everything is fine I have to go back to her at 7wks for the booking process to start.

I've bought another 2 tests which are the last ones I'll buy as there's no point spending to poas. I still have the other digi which I'm planning to use around the 8th feb with the hope it'll say 3+.

Kaede I agree with puppy. I'll do exactly the same so they know you aren't a little girl any more.

Cazi I think that could be a good sign (the cramps I mean). Hope you get your bfp this cycle too.

The 8th is my birthday Madrid - i'm sure your test will be saying 3+ by then :)

The 8th is my birthday Madrid - i'm sure your test will be saying 3+ by then :)

Thanks!! With the previous pregnancy I didn't left it long enough and never got a 3+ so it's one of those stressing PAL things.:dohh:

Aww Kaede, that sounds so stressful. :hugs: I can't believe your nan said that as well! What is she, 3 years old??? Talk about throwing her toys out! Jeesh. I hate to say it but your nan sounds like a class A stirrer. On the other hand, I am a bit jealous that you've got your family so close around you and that they want to be involved. My family IS a very long expensive plane ride away (in midwestern USA) and I rarely get to see them nor are they able to provide me with practical support since I am so far away. It's not all it's cracked up to be, I tell ya. :wacko: On the other hand, if I had someone in my family as tantrumy and manipulative as your nan, I would probably wish them to be far away as well. :hugs: Hopefully they will sort themselves out and stop stressing you out. From your nan's point of view, I can understand why she'd wantto see him straight away because brand new babies are simply precious and they grow lightning fast, but from your point of view, I can understand you wanting your privacy respected ad it does sound like your family doesn't necessarily acknowledge boundaries in the way you would like so I don't think you are being unreasonable to ask them to give you space. Good luck hun. :hugs:

Kaede-I have to agree with your parents in a way.. I do know how you feel though.. I would have loved to have had only the ppl there that i wanted, as i dont get along at all with the in laws.. but you need to see how your family is seeing the baby too.. Its a wonderful new addition to the whole family.. also its not like your family will stay forever, they will leave, and honestly the help right away is great.. I hope maybe you can come to an understanding that will make everyone happy.. maybe try to limit their time.. as they love you and love the baby your bringing into the world.. :) Tell them they can come but only for a few hours as you need your rest and want to bond as much as possible with him.. and as a family..

Madrid-that is great.. keeping everything crossed that the scan will be perfect.. :) and go ahead and keep poas we all did.. :)

Cazi best of luck.. cramps sound good.. fxed for you.. :)

Its hard to stay reasonable when your pregnant too.. and right after birth with hormones.. but try.. as that baby is yours to raise no matter what your family says or does.. :)

Thanks everyone :) I know my Nan is a problem, knew she would be from the start... But what a time to start causing trouble -.- I understand everybody wants to meet him as much as I do, but they will be visiting at the hospital probably and my Nan and Grandad is our lift home so it's not like they won't see him at all and it's not like I've tried to stop them completely. Just wish they would be understanding :(

Honestly, I would hate to live so far away from my family, it's just when they're being like this I wish I could disappear lol

XxX

Hi again! :wave:

Appologies to Madrid for missing your post. I think you wrote while I was responding to Kaede and I missed it. :dohh: Fingers crossed for you hun that you get your 3+ right on target and that everything is perfect on your scan. :hugs:

Cazi, I hope the cramping means something good for you!! :dust:

Hey all i'm just in a bad mood today and another pregnancy announcement at work hasn't helped!! Cramping has gone now. I have always had I/B when being pregnant but nothing this month so thinking that its a bad sign!! No other symptoms to report. Hope everyone is well xxx

just turn that thought around and maybe not having i/b is a new good thing that's happening now for you cazi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->