TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

You have to be always, always positive, no matter what. That's how we can keep going. :hugs:

Don't give up just yet Cazi, not having I/B doesn't mean you haven't been lucky :) I had very slight I/B with my mc, but nothing at all with this pregnancy. Maybe it's a good sign :) keep on hoping, you're not out til the Red Lady sings! :)

XxX

Arghhhh Caz dont you be thinking negative missy, your gonna get that sticky this year :hugs::hugs:

Thanks poppy I think I got my BFP today - lets hope this one it sticky!!! I'm in total shock was sure I was out! I don't have any symptoms and had no I/B which I've always had before?? worry worry worry x

Congrats Cazi, preggo :dust::dust::dust: for you :)

Am i the only one left TTC on here now? :cry:

No Dee, Inoue is still TTC too I think. We've not heard from her in a while but I reckon she'd tell us if she got her BFP. hang in there hun. You'll get your BFP, and even better, your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Fantastic news Caz maybe cos you dont have anything this time its going to be fine :happydance: i had nothing with serenitytill week 8 :kiss:

Congrats cazi.. I agree with poppy maybe nothing is a good thing for you this time.. sending you tons and tons of sticky dust.. :)

My latest bump pic at 36 weeks.. :flower:
my appt on wed went fine.. all going good.. still 1cm dilated..may have a sweep next week.. depends on everything i suppose.. fxed stuff will be happening soon..

Attachments

• 0201121104.jpg
    0201121104.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
Ahhhh, congratulations Cazi!!!! Sending loads of sticky :dust: to you! Maybe the lack of I/B really is a good thing :)

Lovely bump lilrojo! Wish my bump was as neat as yours lol

XxX

I'm a happy bunny this morning :happydance:

Attachments

• P2040019.jpg
    P2040019.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations on your :bfp: Cazi!!

:dust: ladies

Pip x

:happydance: YAY Cazi ^^ :happydance:

Here's my bump pic from tonight... 34+5 :) I kinda feel like I've dropped a bit... like I can breathe a bit better today lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/9bde802c.jpg

Anybody else in the process of being snowed in tonight? lol... panics me a bit in case things happen and we get stuck! I really hope they don't happen for at least another 2 or 3 weeks... but IF the did I hope we can get to the hospital :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->