TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Gorgeous bump Kaede!!

Ack! I didn't even think of the snow in relation to emergency drives to the hospital! :shock: I'll be taking it extra easy this evening in that case! :haha:

Here's my 35 week bump:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/dbeb1dd1.jpg

Awww, lovely bump AMU! I'm not quite brave enough to get my belly out though haha. How lucky are you! No stretchmarks! None I can see anyway lol :)

XxX

Oh Kaede, the stretchmarks are there. I have loads from my first pregnancy. I'm lucky now in that I haven't developed any NEW stretchmarks and that the old ones have faded to white so they aren't obvious in my bump shots but oh thy are there!! Lol.

Haha, well it's not so bad when they fade. I have loads on my legs from a teenage growth spurt that have faded to nothing lol. But the marks on my belly are new so are really ugly and purple lol.

XxX

:hugs: I remember when mine were like that too. I hated them. They will fade though. :hugs:

I'm not really fussed on the stretchmarks, I know they will fade eventually... I just hope my belly doesn't go all saggy haha.

XxX

Mine went all saggy :wacko: but my boy is worth it and so will my girl be. :cloud9:

Lovely bumps ladies not long now :happydance::happydance:

Caz dont think any of us PAL can or could relax, but try a little :hugs::hugs:

Nice bumps ladies!!

Kaede I think yours look like it's dropped a little. Getting closer to the big day!!

Thanks hun :) As soon as I got out of bed this morning my belly just felt... lighter? lol, not sure if that makes sense XD Definitely geting exciting! I can't wait haha.

XxX

Beautiful bump kaede.. dont remember a previous pic to tell if it has dropped or not.. but could have.. :)

Amu have said in your journal but your bump is fab too..

Love the bumps..

Hope cazi and madrid are doing well.. the newly preggos.. :) Its hard but keep the faith and try to relax.. and before you know you will be here.. :)

Thanks lilrojo. At the moment I don't feel pregnant, have no symptoms and just want to go to sleep and wake up in october!!!!

Your bumps are lovely. Not long to go. Very exciting. Are you all organised for the new arrivals?

:dust: to Dee and the other ladies TTC xxx

Thanks ladies. :friends:

Cazi, I'm not ready yet. :blush: Still have to sort out baby's room (there's a couple full days of work left on it - OH and I have scheduled it in for this Monday and Friday) and pack my hospital bag. Come to think of it, I should probably pack my hospital bag before I start working on the room in case it kicks off my labour. :haha: I haven't finished it yet due to the fact that I ended up in hospital with contractions (Christmas time) last time I was working on it. :dohh:

Eek!! I just noticed!! I'm on the last box of my ticker!!!! :wohoo:

I'm well thank you. Just taking it easy as much as a family, work and studies allowed, lol My dh has been very good and even though he has a terrible cold he's been looking after all of us. My scan is 14th of Feb so I'm impatiently waiting for this date to come and see. It's definitely terrifying but if I want another baby I have to put myself through it.

I guess we're as ready as we'll ever be. We haven't decorated his room seeing as we are now back to LOOKING for a house -.- (it all fell through :(), but I think we have everything we need. Only a couple little things left to get like Moses basket stand, few more sheets for the Moses basket and cot... But we're mostly sorted haha.

Awww, I really will have everything crossed that your scan goes well Madrid! Will be a lovely valentines gift to find out all is well :)

Ooo, yay for being on the last stage of your ticker AMU!!!! Eeek, such excitement haha. Can't wait for us all to share first photos :D

XxX

I'll have everything crossed for you on the 14th Madrid!! :hugs:

Kaede, that is such a massive bummer about the house falling through! :dohh:

Yes, I too seriously can't wait to meet my little girl and introduce her to the world!!! :dance: I'll be sending pics to my updater (Pip) to post as soon as possible. Can't wait for that moment!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies..

Happy to hear your all doing well, as well as can be pal :)

Have everything crossed you valentines day Madrid.. and bless your dh for being so fantastic.. :)

Kaede so sorry to hear about the house.. fxed you can find something as good or better soon.. :)

AMU cant wait to hear all about jazzle.. and wahoo for the last box :) cant believe your almost 36 weeks.. :)

AFM not much going on.. have an appt on tues for mckenna to talk to her dr who will be the same and this baby's... and then me on wed so will be a busy week.. hoping to get the sweep if i can.. as im exhausted and my body is hurting.. the end is in sight though..

Ooooo, anybody else here a True Blood fan?!?!?! I'm SO excited for the new series startingon FX tonight haha. I think I'm just about the ONLY person I know who didn't realise you could watch them online when they came out in the US -.- Gutted, I had to wait like 5 months for it haha. CAN'T WAITTT... I hear this is an Eric heavy season... YES :happydance: (small things please small minds I guess :haha:)

XxX

Me me me! I am a True Blood fan, we are just finishing the last season, 6 more to go i think. Not sure we get FX but thanks for the info, i will go ask OH. :)

Ah, me and Taylor finished watching the box set about a week ago haha (One of my best presents that was haha!). We're both totally excited for this new season! lol

If you don't get FX you mgiht be able to watch it on the UK FX website? I'm not sure if they show them on there or not. (it's on at 10pm tonight btw)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"