TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I know, scary right!

I am not having any more babies - i'm done! lol

I might pop another few out after these two - have not decided yet :p

.................JOKE!!!! If these twinnies are born fit and well that will be our lot.

I want another 1 at least... 2 more if Taylor let's me lol.

Aww, glad your LO loved the baby rice Lilrojo! Harrison loves his food lol. I've been giving him small amounts everyday since he was about 12 weeks old :) I've just started him on jarred baby foods this week, and I let him try some apple the other day since he was grabbing for mine lol.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/3640df5d.jpg

He LOVED it. I was very careful to make sure he wasn't biting it though :)

XxX

For my own sanity and not to embarrass the kids with an old mum at the school gates, im not having anymore :haha:

How many do you have Poppy? I'm sure you would never embarrass your kids and you are only as old as you feel they say! :flower:

I have 5 now Dee lol 4 boys aged 21,20,19 and 2yrs.. then Serenity. Think ive done my bit.

Cool Poppy, you have a big gap between them which i think is nice as they don't all do the same stuff at the same time - my gap will be over 10 years.:flower:

I think a big gap is nice :) I would like at least a 5 year gap. Gives me chance to fully enjoy Harrison's baby/toddler stage before having another :) then with Harrison at school I can enjoy the next baby's baby/toddler stage during the day and have time for Harrison after school :)

XxX

Harrison looks gorgeous eating his apple btw Kaede :thumbup: :)

Everyone seems to have disappeared! I hope everyone is well :D any updates ladies??

XxX

Hi Kaede.. im sure it has to do with busy moms always on the go.. :)

Bryce is well.. growing so fast.. almost mastered rolling back to front.. lol but his arms seem to get in his way.. can roll front to back.. now to learn the arms.. :) sleeps through the night.. but not alwasy.. lately been waking up again to eat.. sure its a growth spurt.. drools constantly and found his feet awhile back..

Me im well.. dd is almost 3, july 31st she will be.. :) school starts in aug for me.. and drs in sept for my annual exam and talking on baby 3.. baby 3 trying will hopefully be nov and on.. ntnp is october, but may hold off one more month.. will c what dr says..

Hi Kaede!!! :hugs: You and Harri are looking great. :thumbup: I love your avatar pic. Harri is so cute and you are looking great. :cloud9:

We are good. Lilrojo is right, we are all pretty busy!! I do most of my BnB hanging out in my and the other ladies journals. You are totally welcome to join in!! :friends: If you use your "User CP" it will show you when there are new posts on any journal that you follow (you may already know this but I was on BnB for a while before I figured it out :dohh:). Most ladies put a journal link in their signature too (I do!) if you want to find us. I'd totally follow your journal if you have one!!! :hugs: Where do you hang out most on BnB?

Yeh i'm a journal hopper too, it's just easier! Lol

As you can see i'm just about ready to pop now :haha: have a chest infection which is not fun.

Laura is fine, potty trained pretty much in the day and terrible 2's are here in abundance.

Great avatar piccie Kaede :)

I am fine - waiting for next scan on the 17th which should be the anomoly one :flower:
Feeling pretty fat already but have a long way to go!

Hope everyone is ok. Lilrojo, i just need to make more effort with journals :blush: I go through phases of writing in some and forgetting others and then the other way round :hugs:

Hi everyone! Glad everyone is doing well ~ your nearly popping puppy! Wowzers :winkwink:

AFM, ive got my 20 week scan tomorrow at 2:40pm so REALLY looking forward to that, hope i get gender confirmation aswell :cloud9:

How are you getting on Dee? Ive got quite a bump now so wonder what you'rs is like with two in there! :haha: xx

Hi Inoue. :hi: Glad to hear you are good as well!! :hugs: Dee has put some brilliant bump shots up in her journal. Well worth a look!! :thumbup:

Scan went perfecty ~ we have a healthy baby girl :cloud9: xx

That's wonderful news Inoue. :hugs: So glad to hear your scan was perfect. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->