TTC after m/c before AF

Hi fashionqueen *hugs* it might not happen to you i was getting so excited when i had the chem reading on forums about people who went on to have healthy babies after eprc before af and praying i was going to be thr same, the mmc would have been our first after years of talking about having a baby we finally stopped using protection and fell pregs straight away first cycle, i think with the chem my lining probs wasnt thick enough because of the surgery i should've waited but im just so impatient i hope i fall pregnant this cycle and my lil angel angel in heaven watches over his/her lil bro/sis fingers and toes crossed u have a healthy baby really soon x

I hope so!
If you started bleeding two weeks after your bfp, Im not sure Id call that a chemical though - I mean you would have been 4 weeks pregnant by then? I thought a 'chemical' was when you got a bfp at say 12 or 13dpo, but then 14dpo you get AF as it failed to implant? I would call that a miscarriage if you got to 4 weeks.

I know exactly what you mean - Im praying to be one of those people.

I hate it being out of our control.

Anyway - Im so sorry it happened. Any loss at anytime is so sad.

Welcome SusieC, Littlenicky, Butterfly and Eva :)

Sorry for your losses. :hugs: And Littlenicky that's awful. How're you feeling now? Fashionqueen, I think it's still a chemical at 4 weeks. Just because it doesn't implant doesn't mean AF comes any sooner, just when you're supposed to get AF as far as I understand.

Eva, there's no harm in DTD once the bleedings stopped. That's the way I thought of it between the time I stopped bleeding and got my results back that my hcg had reached 0.

They call it a miscarriage when u are around 5 or 6 weeks when they can see a viable embryo with a hearbeat on the scan before that its a early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy)although this doesnt make it any less hearbreaking i think my body just doesnt like to bleed thats why it holds out so long. To me the minute that test says pregnant its a baby when will the medical profession learn to take in account our feelings and hopes and dreams yes technically its not a baby yet but in my head i see first day of school and birthday parties .... im doing ok was getting better after mmc till xmas came along and reminded what im missing as for the chem im trying to convince myself it was residue from the last mc even though all tests were negative a week before .... i just hate the fact that u have these people who shouldnt be allowed to have goldfish that go on to have babies and we are all here struggling when we have so much love to give good luck ladies hopefully 2013 is our year with lots of bfps xxx

That makes sense, that bits always confused me. For me, it will always be my baby the moment I see those 2 pink lines.

AFM I feel awful, I have a horrendous cold. And I'm refusing to take anything for it. I'm having paracetemol if I get a bad headache, no fever as of yet. And soothers as my throat is killing me. I'm refusing to take any decongestants as I know how much that can affect cm. We've still been managing to BD most nights. Just don't know how much a cold can affect TTC.

Welcome SusieC, Littlenicky, Butterfly and Eva :)

Sorry for your losses. :hugs: And Littlenicky that's awful. How're you feeling now? Fashionqueen, I think it's still a chemical at 4 weeks. Just because it doesn't implant doesn't mean AF comes any sooner, just when you're supposed to get AF as far as I understand.

Eva, there's no harm in DTD once the bleedings stopped. That's the way I thought of it between the time I stopped bleeding and got my results back that my hcg had reached 0.

Whoops I think I was counting wrong! If you get a bfp at 14dpo, and then 2 weeks later you start bleeding youd be 6 weeks pregnant then. Not 4, silly me! :)

Yes thats what I think a chemical is too, when you get AF as normal but managed to get a bfp beforehand.

They call it a miscarriage when u are around 5 or 6 weeks when they can see a viable embryo with a hearbeat on the scan before that its a early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy)although this doesnt make it any less hearbreaking i think my body just doesnt like to bleed thats why it holds out so long. To me the minute that test says pregnant its a baby when will the medical profession learn to take in account our feelings and hopes and dreams yes technically its not a baby yet but in my head i see first day of school and birthday parties .... im doing ok was getting better after mmc till xmas came along and reminded what im missing as for the chem im trying to convince myself it was residue from the last mc even though all tests were negative a week before .... i just hate the fact that u have these people who shouldnt be allowed to have goldfish that go on to have babies and we are all here struggling when we have so much love to give good luck ladies hopefully 2013 is our year with lots of bfps xxx

Thats what I keep thinking about too - birthday parties etc.
Oh I know some people should not be allowed to have kids!

That makes sense, that bits always confused me. For me, it will always be my baby the moment I see those 2 pink lines.

AFM I feel awful, I have a horrendous cold. And I'm refusing to take anything for it. I'm having paracetemol if I get a bad headache, no fever as of yet. And soothers as my throat is killing me. I'm refusing to take any decongestants as I know how much that can affect cm. We've still been managing to BD most nights. Just don't know how much a cold can affect TTC.

If youre feeling so bad perhaps find anything to take that doesnt have a decongestant? Like a chesty cough medicine which does the opposite and can acutally help with ttc? Might make you feel a bit better? Or I think boots does this very simple lemon and honey throat/cough stuff that I dont actually think has much medicine in it?

I wouldve been 5 weeks then but baby didnt inplant properly and hcg was at zero week b4 period came i was just over a week late if we werent trying and if i wasnt impatient i wouldnt of taken a test and known about it ... girly a cold shouldnt affect your chances could u have o'd early and possbly be in early pregnancy now?

Well I went and got some robitussin as I know that can aid TTC. Just hoping it helps me feel better. It hasn't got a decongestant in it so fingers crossed. Littlenicky I don't think I would've as my hcg has only been at 0 for about a week now at most. Not sure how long after you are likely to ovulate but I know it can take some women a few weeks. I would absolutely love to be though!! :haha:

Just wanted to say hello to the ladies who've posted here. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm wondering how you ladies are tracking ov. and when are you starting? I'm still kind of spotting :( but its very little and my Dr hasn't gotten back to me yet with my hcg. I don't want to miss our opportunity. Are opk's reliable right now?

We're not really. Temping doesn't work after m/c as your temps will be all over the place as your hormones haven't quite normalised yet. I think that's why opks aren't always reliable straight away either. I'm just hoping for some ewcm as I used to get this on the day I OV'd every month, and sore boobs. I haven't had either yet but just in case, so we don't miss it we've been BDing everyday/every other day since the bleeding stopped.

I'm back to work tomorrow, really not looking forward to it. :nope:

Thanks girly. I hope your first day back goes as smoothly as possible. I found it was a nice distraction which helped but my coworkers have made it difficult. I get to work one on one with clients which helps take my mind off it all. Good luck!

Thank you. :) They've put me on clinic duty today so I won't see any of the girls I work with today at all. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet. But I know that it'll definitely be busy.

Hi all, I started bleeding on 26th and lost my baby on 29th. I'm still bleeding now but am desperate for it to stop so I can bd again. The anticipation of waiting to find out if I'm pregnant again will keep me going. I am going to try and carry on health wise as though I am pregnant and just treat this as a little break. I don't want to find out I'm pregnant and worry that anything I did before I found out will have any effect on my baby.
I am devastated and I'm hoping I get another bfp soon to fill the void.
I am supposed to go back to work on Friday but since I have had no break with being in and out of hospital I am going to ask the dr to sign me off for a few days.
I am so sorry we are all here. Massive hugs to you all :hugs:

Welcome, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope the bleeding stops for you soon. I bled for four days after passing LO, 7 days in total. We left it 24 hours to ensure the spotting had completely stopped and then started BDing again. I've done the same with my lifestyle, still taking my prenatals, no drinking, no caffeine, plenty of water.

I was signed off for 2 weeks and to be honest I'm glad of it. It gave me time to recover emotionally and in that 2 weeks most days I was either at the hospital or at my Dr's.

I hope we all get our sticky bean soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies. I just wanted to say I was in the same exact position a month ago. I had a natural m/c at 6wks. Once the bleeding stopped I started using opks. I normally O on cd 14, but because of m/c i didnt O until cd 22. Good thing i was using the opks!!!!!

Dec. 22nd I got a bfp! So you can definetely ovulate after m/c and get pregnant before af!!!! Good luck to all you ladies!!!! :dust:

Lets hope your luck rubs onto everyone else on this thread army wife! X

Hi elleff! So sorry for your loss. I hope the process is quick for you. I am on day 12 of bleeding (hat spotting now) after a natural m/c and it is starting to get irritating. I think keepin% yourself healthy and continuing the vitamins is definitely the way to go.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for the positivity armywife. H&H 9 months to you. :hugs:

Well girls, I have EWCM here at cd16. My normal day to OV. Think we'll carry on BDing most days just in case but wahoo!! :happydance:

we lost our bean on 12/12 and started trying again right away! Not sure if I ovulated or not but i had EWCM throughout cycle so that is a good sign...I"m in the two week wait now but not feeling too hopeful! if not this cycle, hoping for a BFP soon for us all! good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->