TTC after m/c before AF

Thanks for the positivity armywife. H&H 9 months to you. :hugs:

Well girls, I have EWCM here at cd16. My normal day to OV. Think we'll carry on BDing most days just in case but wahoo!! :happydance:

Ooh exciting! Hope it works!

I have long irregular cycles so no idea when ill ovulate!

Very sorry to hear that needs help. I hope you get a bfp very soon! X

Welcome needshelp and good luck. FX'd you'll get your bfp!!

Thanks fashionqueen! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed. :haha: I normally get very obvious signs when I'm OVing; EWCM and sore boobs along with an exaggerated sex drive. So far I've had 2 of the 3, no sore boobs yet. But I can still hope. :)

I have to use opks and temp because although I get ewcm, it's sometimes come about 5 days in advance and others 1 day so I never really can be sure otherwise. I get sore boobs which normally last for about a week after- apart from when I got pregnant they weren't sore at all- that was my only symptom!

I would get sore boobs from a couple of days before OV right up to AF. It was a right pain in the ass. The EWCM was always the day before/day of so never had any problems that way. But then my cycles were always 29 days exactly with a 13 day LP. I've never used OPKs but was going to in a few months if my cycles don't regulate quickly.

Wish I had regular cycles like you, I would be much more optimistic about getting pg again quickly!

thanks for the warm welcome girls! I'm 6 dpo and the wait is killing me, however, I'm not too hopeful this month! I started cramping today and have bad back ache :( this is exactly how I felt when i M/c...why can't this all just be easy?
on a good note, Hope everyone is having a nice New years!!! we went out to dinner and came home to put the LO to bed!

I did a pregnancy test this morning and the line was very faint compared to the control line, whereas 6 days ago when I did one the line was really dark so at least I know my levels are dropping. Think ill do one last one in another 5 days & hope it's blank.

Well that's good. :thumbup: It took me 8 days after my m/c to get a bfn. I'm still not sure if I've ovulated yet or not. :shrug: It's all so confusing.

If you've had ewcm then perhaps you have? I guess you can perhaps tell when your cm dries up?

I only questioned it because it meant I would've ovulated a few days after my hcg reached 0, and the whole time I've had this horrid cold. I've never had that much ewcm before. It lasted 2 days and has now gone so I'm hoping it was OV. I'm trying to wait it out until AF shows, or until the 20th before I test. I can be a bit of a POAS addict. :blush:

And I'm looking eagerly awaiting your negative test :thumbup:

Yeah hold off then hopefully you will get the result you want! I'm going to test in about 3 days never thought I'd want to see a negative!

I know, it such a strange feeling just hoping its negative. But at least then you know where you are and you can start trying again once you're ready.

well, i got a bfn at 8dpo...I think i ovulated exactly two weeks after my m/c....bummer, but am hoping it is just too early for a BFP! if not, i will be trying again in february as i may take a month off!! hoping everyone is getting results tehy are wanting!

8dpo is still very early to test. And if there's a chance you might've OV'd slightly later then you never know. You're not out until the :witch: shows. :thumbup:

Wish I had regular cycles like you, I would be much more optimistic about getting pg again quickly!

I am also having irregular long cycles.So I have no idea when I am really going to ovulate in this month.today is 7th day of my M/C bleeding.Hoping this to end soon.
I am planning to get myself scan for follies.If nothing then will go on Clomid. I am desperate!

Well, lovely ladies, I know most of you through Miscarriage forum.Would you mind me to join your team?It would be great if we all get rainbow BFP's soon!My doctor asked me to wait for a cycle.As this is my 2nd loss and we are waiting for genetic blood test report and few other reports to come back.

I am really sorry for all of your losses.My heart aches for each one of you.But it is good to see all of us are ready and positive now!WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

welcome TTCMOON...hoping you get your answers and BFP soon! can't wait to start this next journey together! :dust:

Hi everyone!

My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage when i started to bleed on 03.12.12. I can't be precise as to how far along I was as I have PCOS so it's difficult to date anything and the scan showed nothing! HGC levels dropped back to zero about a week later however. AF was due this monday - if I was going by a normal cycle that is! Still no sign! Been feeling a little crampy and exhausted and boobs been hurting occasionally, not nipples just whole boobs feel like they've been trampled on! I'm a little reluctant to test - think i'm afraid it will be a negative and at the same time scared it will be a positive!

Hey ladies. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks on 19 th September, and I'm now pregnant again. I went for my first scan just before Christmas, and was surprised when they dated me 3 weeks further on that I thought., meaning that I am now 15 weeks. Basically I must have ovulated really quickly after the miscarriage to be that far along, which I assumed would have been impossible but appears I was wrong.

Sorry for all your losses and hoping you all get your BFP soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->