TTC after miscarriage before AF

mimdan

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hi Girls...I got my BFP on Monday evening on 16th Feb, miscarried on the Friday 20th...3 days of heavy bleeding 3 days of spotting and nothing since..I did have a blood test done but doctor said HCG was too low to call the pregancy viable so what with that and the bleeding (and test line not getting much darker) I didnt go back to doc for 2nd test just to have confirmed what I already knew...I wanted to ttc straight away and that is what I have been doing..I havent tested since miscarriage as I peed on all the tests I had Lol but should have some ics arriving tomorrow..hoping its either neg or a new BFP, although I think it would be too early for BFP ( its been 12 days since miscarriage)...anyway thought a few ttc buddies would be nice so if anyone would like to join me, please do :)...sorry for your losses girls and good luck TTC x

Hi mimidan, cant say were TTC pre AF but we did DTD at the weekend and i had signs i may be ovulating. I had a MMC at 10 weeks and D&C at 12 weeks.
I hope there is truth is the extra fertile after a loss comments x

Hi Blu :flower:

Hope your ok, Sorry for your loss :hugs:

So have you had a cycle since MC or your NTNP since MC...I'm more of a NTNP ttc'er, I'd get too stressed/obsessed with all the tracking and temping etc plus I have PCOS so opks are pretty useless anyway. Do you use opks ?

FX you did OV and you catch that eggy ! Best of luck to you x

Yea I've read so many posts on women conceiving straight after MC so I hope we can be lucky too ! Hard not to get too hopefull though isnt it :dohh:

Hey Mimdan we are trying before first af too.... Hoping for a bfp in a few weeks if not then take it as a sign my body isn't quite ready

Hi there firsttimer ! :flower:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Lets hope this is a lucky thread !! :thumbup: keep us updated with how you get on :hugs:

Good luck hun :) x

Hello there, well I just peed on an ic and its negative...so atleast now if I see a BFP I'll know its a new PG, heres hoping...shall test again with FMU and then every so often while waiting for AF.

How are you doing blu and firsttimer ? Hope your both well x

Still haven't had a positive opk.... They were getting darker but today lighter! Maybe I missed it but have been bding since bleeding stopped. Hopefully we get our bfp soon!!!!

I sooo hope so firsttimer, we've been bd'ing since bleeding stopped too ...are you going to continue to track ov just incase ? Have you any other signs of ov ?

I'm not too sure what my body is doing at mo...OV/AF/PG ??...been having little sharp shooting pains on and off in breasts for 3/4 days and they hurt if my partner or children lean on them, a few twinges in ovary area on both sides, I think I felt a bit of cramping in uterus on left side today but could of imagined it, and I'm feeling a bit teary today ! Its been 14 days since MC started and 8 days since i last spotted so I'm thinking it must be OV, only time will tell x

Yep will continue to track... Haven't had a change in cm yet so maybe it's still to come!!

I suppose we NTNP too, ive never temped or used OPKs but i do get ovulation pain and EWCM so we tend to bed more then.
Im still waitibg for AF, had D&C 13th Feb xx

Hi girls, hows it going today ? Anymore signs of ov or Af ? My boobs are still a bit sore, mainly on the sides so got a feeling AF will be here in next week or two...done another ic this morn, definate neg :)

Sorry hun..IC means internet cheapie which is a cheap home pregnacy test...because I didnt get second bloods done after MC I ordered some ics to check I'm back to negative..hope that makes sense :) x

Oh ok makes sense! So many acronyms!! I had a beta of 5 going into my d&c so I'm assuming it's 0!

I know what you mean ! Lol I remember having to google quite a bit to find out what everyone was talking about when i first came onto ttc sites AF ? LO ? IC ? BFP ? BFN ? :wacko:

I hope you dont mind me asking but what is a D&C like ? Whats the procedure ? And does it hurt at all ? I think it sounds awful but then I'm someone who doesnt like the feel of smears...if you'd rather not talk about it I understand :hugs: I'm just curious :blush:

Hi, can I join? 😊

I too miscarried recently started on the 16th feb - went for a scan on the 24th to be told almost everything had come away 😔
Bleeding only just stopped yesterday. Me and my partner also want to start trying as soon as possible and not wait for first AF, however I have decided to give ov tests a miss this round as I get myself too worked up lol.

Good luck to everyone trying!!

Hey mimdan.... D&c was nothing compared to taking misoprostal! So for the procedure.... It's a day surgery so no eAting, you go to hospital, get an iv (no big deal!), then you are put under local anesthetic .... I feel asleep in operating room and woke up in recovery.... It was scary being in operating room but it's a simple surgery.... I had very little pain afterwards and bleed for a few days.... After my experience I think I will opt for d&c just bc I bled for so long after misoprostal went through the pain and had to have d&c anyways!

No more opks for me this cycle and never got a positive... Hmm :(

Hi, can I join? 😊

I too miscarried recently started on the 16th feb - went for a scan on the 24th to be told almost everything had come away 😔
Bleeding only just stopped yesterday. Me and my partner also want to start trying as soon as possible and not wait for first AF, however I have decided to give ov tests a miss this round as I get myself too worked up lol.

Good luck to everyone trying!!

Hi Karris ! Nice of you to join :flower:

Very sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: how are you feeling today ?

Good luck for this cycle. I hope to hear you get another BFP very soon :dust:

Hey mimdan.... D&c was nothing compared to taking misoprostal! So for the procedure.... It's a day surgery so no eAting, you go to hospital, get an iv (no big deal!), then you are put under local anesthetic .... I feel asleep in operating room and woke up in recovery.... It was scary being in operating room but it's a simple surgery.... I had very little pain afterwards and bleed for a few days.... After my experience I think I will opt for d&c just bc I bled for so long after misoprostal went through the pain and had to have d&c anyways!

Hello Firsttimer :) How are you today ?

Thank you for sharing your experience with me :flower: I'm sorry you had to go through it, thank god they use local anesthetic though ! Yes I have read a few stories about misoprostal that are simular to yours it certainly sounds like more of a hindrance than a help :(

How come no more OPKS for you this cycle ? Have you none left or have you decided to have a break from it ? Maybe ov already happened before you tested ? Or like you say maybe its still to come :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->