TTC after Miscarriage

KatieJJ

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to all of this but wanted peoples advice.

I recently had a miscarriage in January 2022 at 11 weeks. It was my first pregnancy after 3 months of trying and I was devastated.

We started trying again pretty much as soon as I got a negative pregnancy test. I didn't get pregnant in February and now going through the TWW at 5dpo for March. I'm so scared that I'm not going to get pregnant again or miscarry again.

Did anyone else feel this way and have successful a pregnancy? If so how long did it take to get pregnant?

I'm so very sorry for ure loss.
I actually lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks so I've been there and it's awful.
It was many years ago and I was only 19 at the time.
I'm 42 now and u never ever forget that baby but I promise you it does get easier.
Because I was so young I was actually noy trying. I fell pregnant again when I was 22 years old. Probably would of fallen sooner If I was trying tho.

I have had 6 other miscarriages but was very very early.

My first chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) was in 2005 at just over 5 weeks.
And I actually fell pregnant again the month after.

The next chemical pregnancy was in 2010 with my my now DH. And it took us 3 months to fall with my now 11 year old DS.

Then in 2020 I had 4 chemical pregnancies in April' June' July and October. I was 40 so really thought my time was up. But after the 4th loss October 2020 I finally fell with our youngest baby in January 2021 after 11 months ttc.

It will happen for you too hon.
Don't u give up that hope.
I'm not gonna lie tho being pregnant after a loss is very hard. I worried and was supper anxious the whole way through.
But even tho I've had back to back miscarriages they are very rare.
Most womon will have one miscarriage and then go on to fall pregnant with a healthy baby.

Ure body may be still a bit out of whack because of ure MC. U will fall again hon and I pray when u do it will be ure take home rainbow baby.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I hope u get ure forever BFP soon hon.[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Please come and join the Arpil testing group I've Strarted. It's over in the 2ww section. There is a March testing group too. But I strated the April one because we're not far from there now.

There's a lot of womon that have also had losses so u will get so much support there hon. All the womon in the testing groups are so lovely.
We would love to have you ❤️
Again I'm so incredibly sorry for ure loss and I'm sending you the biggest warmest hugs <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your advice. Its so hard isn't it..I think I just stupidly thought that it wouldn't happen to me.

Thank you for letting me know about the groups :) I will have a look

Thank you so much for your advice. Its so hard isn't it..I think I just stupidly thought that it wouldn't happen to me.

Thank you for letting me know about the groups :) I will have a look
I think everyone who’s had a miscarriage thinks it won’t happen to them. I know I thought that with my first miscarriage in 2009.

It will happen for you, a healthy pregnancy. Don’t lose hope <3

I think everyone who’s had a miscarriage thinks it won’t happen to them. I know I thought that with my first miscarriage in 2009.

It will happen for you, a healthy pregnancy. Don’t lose hope <3

Thank you so much!

Totally with @happycupcake u really don't think these things will happen to you.
When I had my miscarriage at 10+4 weeks it really really shocked me.

How are you doing sweet?

Totally with @happycupcake u really don't think these things will happen to you.
When I had my miscarriage at 10+4 weeks it really really shocked me.

How are you doing sweet?

Hiya, thank you for your reply.

I found out I'm pregnant last Sunday so really happy and nervous. Really praying that this baby sticks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->