TTC after my loss last month

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

help needed please

I lost my beany on 24/02/11 at 5 wks 4 days and I ovulated again on cycle day 15. Is it normal to get creamy CM after loss up to 7dpo then stops a day on a day then today at 11dpo had a big gush of creamy CM with clump creamy bits in it. Sorry TMI :blush:

Is this normal for AF coming soon? I hope not but thinking surely I would have a BFP by now?? Every month I was out was dry and then last month my BFP I had creamy CM. Its now watery

xxxx

Hi think I am in pretty much the same situation as you I lost at five weeks three days last month and I am now 10dpo today I haven't had a af just my mc bleed and I think I ovulted same as you about 15days after. I dont know much about cm during early stages as I think everyone has a different opinion and experience! I feel the same as you though on sunday I thought cm was dring up a little then yesterday had lots of thick creamy cm almost yellowy colour! Hope it is a good sign
Sorry i couldn't be more help but didnt want to read and run! Good luck to you

Hi think I am in pretty much the same situation as you I lost at five weeks three days last month and I am now 10dpo today I haven't had a af just my mc bleed and I think I ovulted same as you about 15days after. I dont know much about cm during early stages as I think everyone has a different opinion and experience! I feel the same as you though on sunday I thought cm was dring up a little then yesterday had lots of thick creamy cm almost yellowy colour! Hope it is a good sign
Sorry i couldn't be more help but didnt want to read and run! Good luck to you

aww thanks hun..... you should stay in contact since our situations are very similar. I have found this quite hard was ttc for 16 months so was so chuffed when I got my BFP. I have been testing for days and wish I didnt know as it only makes me worse. If AF comes then wont be testing til AF due date I also havent had a normal miscarriage bleed so maybe things are just a bit weird this month. I think I am out surely I would have 2 lines by now. I had strong yellow CM yesterday and on the paper was very yellow but Im just not feeling it this month. We should be cycle buds if you like xx

that sounds like a good idea!!! Was your bleed really light when you mc? mine was which I found strange! We were only ttc for one month but still devestated. have you had any other signs or symptoms

that sounds like a good idea!!! Was your bleed really light when you mc? mine was which I found strange! We were only ttc for one month but still devestated. have you had any other signs or symptoms

No mine lasted I think 10 days and was heavy but just for 2-3 days like a normal period. Did they scan you to make sure nothing left over and have you tested to make sure no hormones left over?

Its devstating no matter how long its just I was so super excited that I eventually got pregnant and never thought it would happen to me silly really plus I implanted at 8dpo so thought I would be ok. Up until 7/8dpo creamy cm, sickness, cramps in legs, back and tummy, headaches etc then since then 2/3 dry days and some in between watery then creamy today watery, bleeding gums but just know should be positive by now if thats the case? Have you had any other symptons?

xxxx

we went to a and e on friday night and were booked in for a scan for the sunday after I started bleeding on the wed (we were away on a city break and couldnt get to a and e until we landed :( not a great holiday!) nurse said that everything was ok and I had fully mc also took bloods and were down to 2.5 and pregnancy tests done at the hospital on the friday and sunday showed negative not even a feint line. I sort of felt I was struggling to implant with it because i had spotting from 7dpo to about 14dpo and i r3emember saying to my friend it seems like it is struggling to burrow (at the time not knowing what a chemical was) this month I have been having really bad dizzy spells (i got this last month the day i got my bfp) last night at the in laws I had to sit down and have a glass of water as I felt so bad! Also got the worst taste in the back of my throat it is not metal taste it is just horrible had to clean my teeth twice this morning and it still didnt go!! boobs are sore today and yesterday at the sides and yesterday it was only really when I prodded them but today it feels sore without prodding! Been having cramps as well especially last night thought af was on its way as they were quite bad now just got pinching pains. This might seem like a long list but as it is only my second month ttc I am not totally in tune with my body yet! How do you know what day you implanted? can you feel it? Do you reakon a pregnancy test would show this early? I would wait until the day af is due to be honest hon some people dont get a bfp until a few days after! I know last month mine didnt show until day after af. You are not out until af arrives

good lozzie... my bfp didn't show until a week after I was due! I mc at just under 7 weeks. We've decided to try again straight away (before af even) it's scary but if I leave it I might never feel strong enough do going to try and jump straight back on the horse so to speak while I can remember how lively it felt to say outliud "I'm pregnant"

good luck ladies xxx

ah thanks gekko I know it did feel great to say "im pregnant" I used to walk around thinking "im pregnant and they dont know" it felt lovely fx for everyone we will be able to think those toughts and say those words again very soon

Gekko I was the same I could deal with ttc straight away more than waiting at least I have something to focus on.

Lozzie sounds good I hope this is your month and yours too Gekko

ASFM TMI I just had a massive clump of creamy cm that was also stretchy after BM I am so confused with this cycle

xxxx

hi ladies well thought i would give you a quick update! looks like the bitch whoops sorry witch is here. really bad pmt and cramps and jusst had a load of pink cm then a little bright blood red cm like you get before af so at 10dpo af decides to make an early apperance! devastated even though we have not been ttc for long feels like i am greiving my mc all over again does that sound odd seems like every period i have now will remind me i should have been four weeks more along in my pregnancy good luck to all you girls another two week wait to ov now!

so sorry hun :hugs: Im waiting for mine hun still negative tests for me after a positive at 8dpo and I agree every AF will remind me I would have been 8 wks 4 days today. Try and stay strong Im always here if you ever need me. Stay in contact hun. Do you have a journal, mine is at the bottom of my pages. Is the bleeding heavy maybe IB? xxxx

ah thanks for your kind words, I really dont think it will be ib it feels like af headaches etc. I suppose I should be glad that my body is returning to normal. OH was sweet last night which made me feel better but I also think I am out next month because I think I am due to ovulate when he is away on a stag do :(. I dont have a journal not really sure how to do one or one of them tickers at the bottom of the page!!! Will defo keep in touch and have my fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->