TTC after Nexplanon removal

Last time I was pregnant after 6 weeks. This time 3 months in and I haven't ovulated yet :sad:

Hope things are better for you x

It's been 29 days now. Still no AF and did a test BFN. Getting so frustrated now. Just want some thing to happen. I feel I'm limbo!

Hi ladies. I have an appointment this Friday to discuss having my implanon removed. Apparently they won't remove without a consultation first. It's been in 3 years so due out anyway but I won't be replacing it :) did anyone else have to have a consultation first? I hope I don't have to wait long for removal, ive waited 2 weeks for this appointment. It feels like a big waste of time I'm so impatient :haha:

kirstybumx3 No I didn't have a consultation first but I have heard that some people have done.I know how you feel about waiting forever. I wanted my implant out in February but had an abnormal smear (pre cancerous cells) so after lletz treatment I had to wait 6 months to have all clear.. finally did in August. Anyway at my GP you need the Dr and a nurse to have it removed so it took a month to get the appointment. That was 29 days ago and feels like a life time ago!!! Good luck with the removal and TTC 😀

I had my appointment today and they offered to take it out there and then as they had time to! So I'm officially implant free as of 2pm today. Having period type pains already though, surely that's too soon!

Kristy I got mine out Sept 13th and had my period by Sept 17th. Everyone is different I have seen people not get one for quite some time after

Thanks I hope it is this soon. Would be nice to know where I'm at a bit regarding cycle days etc (and make a ttc ticker :haha: )

Had it out 5 weeks ago and still nothing 🙁 getting frustrated and upset!

I hope you get something soon. Preferably your bfp! I'll feel the same if it takes that long for my AF to return. I haven't felt any different at all so far apart from a few stomach cramps which I thought may be the start of AF but I'm only 2 days post removal so I'd have to be pretty lucky. I just have lots of cm which is annoying. X

I hope you get something soon. Preferably your bfp! I'll feel the same if it takes that long for my AF to return. I haven't felt any different at all so far apart from a few stomach cramps which I thought may be the start of AF but I'm only 2 days post removal so I'd have to be pretty lucky. I just have lots of cm which is annoying. X

Everyone is differentand my GP and Nurse both told me to expect AF to arrive within the first few days. Fingers crossed

I got mine removed 25th may still nothing my first period never showed up for 48 days but I have always hhad irregular periods today's day 50 actually so il test tomarrow again as yesterday's said negative I have 2 girls both conceived after taking the implant out the first on the 3rd month and my second child was conceived on the same month so it sucks this is month 6 I had my hopes up.

Same situation month 6 here

I gave in and bought some ovulation test strips. It has a really faint line. Does this mean I have ovulated or that I'm coming up to ovulate? Confused!

It could mean either. A positive opk is a very dark second line I think, either as dark as or darker than the control lines. I tried them with DS but never really had a clue what I was doing :haha:
Lots of ladies on here do them and can help though hopefully someone will reply fast. X

Like she said it could be either or and she was correct about the darkness

I think I missed ovulation as I just did another LH and it whiter than white no line at all. I did had ewcm today though? Also stomach cramps and feeling emotional. Maybe AF is approaching?

I've got some quite noticeable aching in my hips and I've just been to the toilet and there was a bit of blood when I wiped. Wonder if I'll wake up in the morning to AF. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->