TTC after Nexplanon removal

I've got some quite noticeable aching in my hips and I've just been to the toilet and there was a bit of blood when I wiped. Wonder if I'll wake up in the morning to AF. Fingers crossed!

Sounds like it! Good luck

When I spoke to the GP on the phone yesterday, she told me that 10% of people take a bit longer for cycles to return to normal. When I questioned using herbal remedies such as vitex, she told me not to! Any experiences of herbal remedies anyone???

1st time - removal late Feb + pregnant mid Dec

2nd time - removal early Sept + pregnant mid Nov

I was 6 stone heavier 1st

I got my :bfp: today 6w 2d after having mine removed. Good luck!!

Congratulations! Did you have a period in that time??
How long have you been testing efore getting a bfp?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm eager to get an insight! 😂😀😀

1st time - removal late Feb + pregnant mid Dec

2nd time - removal early Sept + pregnant mid Nov

I was 6 stone heavier 1st

Did your cycles return to normal quick? Or did you take a while to get AF back?

1st time I had af in July, Sept and Nov

2nd I had a removal bleed then af in oct

Congratulations kittycat18!

I've been bleeding really heavy since last night and it's been so painful!

What's the difference between withdrawal bleed and AF? How'd you know which it is!

I was really overweight the 1st time. I'm sure that played a bit part in it

I got my :bfp: today 6w 2d after having mine removed. Good luck!!

Congratulations! Did you have a period in that time??
How long have you been testing efore getting a bfp?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm eager to get an insight! 😂😀😀

I didn't have a period. I noticed ovulation CM (like raw egg white and super stretchy) on the 6th October so we got down to business lol. So technically today I was 13dpo. Did two tests and both :bfp:! I had tested at the end of September as I was experiencing some nausea but I think that was just my hormones all over the place after removal.
That's fantastic news! Congratulations again. You've given me some hope! 😊

Got a positive OPK today! DTD last night, how many days after a positive do you continue to BD??

Ah that's fab! I'm still waiting for my opks to arrive! AF stopped yesterday afternoon though so we bd last night. Will just try and bd every day til they come :haha:

Ah that's fab! I'm still waiting for my opks to arrive! AF stopped yesterday afternoon though so we bd last night. Will just try and bd every day til they come :haha:

Good thinking! Fingers crossed!!

I've had an email saying my OPKs are delayed and they don't know when they'll be in stock so I've either got to wait or cancel. So annoyed now as I'll probably not be able to get any in time this cycle.

Feeling really yucky! Have developed a ton of spots around my jawline and one next to my eyebrow and the side of my nose. They are SO fierce and sore. I rarely get spots, the occasional one on my chest area but never really on my face and these are dreadful. I wonder if they're hormonal acne because of the hormone shift of having implant removed?

Excuse the bad photo but you get the idea and they look worse in real life! Horrible :(

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpskx1be9zl.jpeg

I've had an email saying my OPKs are delayed and they don't know when they'll be in stock so I've either got to wait or cancel. So annoyed now as I'll probably not be able to get any in time this cycle.

Feeling really yucky! Have developed a ton of spots around my jawline and one next to my eyebrow and the side of my nose. They are SO fierce and sore. I rarely get spots, the occasional one on my chest area but never really on my face and these are dreadful. I wonder if they're hormonal acne because of the hormone shift of having implant removed?

Excuse the bad photo but you get the idea and they look worse in real life! Horrible :(

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpskx1be9zl.jpeg

I have no idea! I have special duac gel on prescription for my acne so I wouldn't get any as it stops them.. How have you been since implant removal? ?

I've not really felt any different. Weirdly the spots have almost cleared today already! I finally got some OPKs today as Amazon cancelled my order because there was no stock so I've started testing later than I wanted to. Got two negatives today. I'm wondering if the outbreak had anything to do with O but if it did I've missed my window for dtd. Only dtd once this so far and that was last Thursday! Will tonight too and just hope it's that I haven't ovulated yet. How are you doing?

Well it's better to dtd once than to not dtd at all so you are not out! Today is 6 weeks since Nexplanon removal but also 1dpo (according to OPK's) really getting impatient (not because I haven't had a BFP but because I don't know how my body is working) looking back I haven't had a period since 4th March 2013, the cycle I fell pregnant with my son. I didn't get periods on Nexplanon! !

Gosh that is a long time. I started having them again in May whilst still on implanon.
I've woken up this morning to tons of creamy white cm and lots of very sharp pains in my lower abdomen, so low it feels like they are in my vagina in fact! Not sure what it could be. I'm going to try not to drink anything til lunchtime now then do another OPK, perhaps it's O pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->