TTC after Nexplanon removal

Well I'm out. AF came just 8dpo. It is my first period since Nexplanon removal 7 weeks ago. Hopefully my cycles will be more predictable from now on?? Looks like I will be trying again next month. Good luck everyone!!!

Well I'm out. AF came just 8dpo. It is my first period since Nexplanon removal 7 weeks ago. Hopefully my cycles will be more predictable from now on?? Looks like I will be trying again next month. Good luck everyone!!!

Sorry to hear that, but hopefully it is a sign that your cycles are on their way to getting back into a normal rhythm now all those extra hormones have been removed.

Good luck for next month!

Sorry AF got you. Fingers crossed for the next cycle now you know where you're at.
I think I might be ovulating soon. Think! Have posted in the ovulation test part but not got any replies. I'm not very experienced with OPKs but they are getting darker anyway so we are going to bd tonight and I don't know how often we should be after that?

Go for every other day if you can!! This is my ppl progression def got my darkest positive today!!
We BD last night and will possible tonight but not particularly worried if we don't as def felt I pain today and day before is meant to be good!
I'm really hoping this is our month!
Hope it is yours too!!

Attachments

• IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
So i'm confused. AF came monday as you all know. I have had a light to medium flow. But as of last night I'm back to just spotting.. so my question is what was everyone's first period like after implant removal????

So i'm confused. AF came monday as you all know. I have had a light to medium flow. But as of last night I'm back to just spotting.. so my question is what was everyone's first period like after implant removal????

Mine was light to medium flow the first day then heavy flow by that evening. The following day was light and the day after that spotting. That's it. X

For three days in morning I had a medium flow but by evening nothing that was it

That seems like the normal then. fingers crossed this is my MONTH! !! X

CD4..... AF was light to medium day 1 and 2. Day three it was spotting but only til mid day then it stopped. This eve it has started again. But heavier. urgh! ! I just don't know my own body anymore!! Nexplanon has made me so out of tune with my body. I wish I never had it in the first place 😥 Sorry for the rant I just needed an outlet!!!!

Oh no. I am feeling frustrated too. Wish I had taken it out a couple months before we wanted to ttc so that I could get a better idea of my cycles first. I'm in a situation where I have no idea if my small bleed was af or withdrawal bleed and constant positive OPKs so have no idea if I'm ovulating or not. X

Oh no. I am feeling frustrated too. Wish I had taken it out a couple months before we wanted to ttc so that I could get a better idea of my cycles first. I'm in a situation where I have no idea if my small bleed was af or withdrawal bleed and constant positive OPKs so have no idea if I'm ovulating or not. X

I had the same 2 weeks ago, I had positive OPK'S from Friday all the way to Monday. It may of even been longer I just stopped doing them so I don't know. But then the following Monday AF Showed.. just a week after! Surely that's not right??? So I don't know what to suggest. I think this month I'm just going to try and dtd as much as I can! when was what may have been your AF?

I had the same 2 weeks ago, I had positive OPK'S from Friday all the way to Monday. It may of even been longer I just stopped doing them so I don't know. But then the following Monday AF Showed.. just a week after! Surely that's not right??? So I don't know what to suggest. I think this month I'm just going to try and dtd as much as I can! when was what may have been your AF?

It's so annoying isn't it. It was 3 days after implanon removal on 17th oct making today cd17 if it was AF. Have been getting positive opk from cd13 evening

Those dates sound promising for ovulation to be around now. I hope they start making more sense soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->