TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

I am also TTC after TR. They were able to repair both tubes successfully but still no + HPTS. But we have only been TTC since August. I know we have a long road ahead of us but its nice to know there are others out there that are TTC after TR also :)

Hi, this journal is a little slow so feel free to come by my journal or Christina's journal, she posted right before you.

:hugs:

Thank you. I'm still learning things about this sight and how to view things. I have thought about asking my doctor about a form of fertility medicine to maybe increase our chances of getting pregnant faster but have been so worried she will tell me know that I have not asked. I have seen where several were giving clomid as soon as they were able to start TTC after TR. This is our second month of trying I had one +HPT 6 days before my period was expected but then had a -blood test. I am 3 days late as of today and still no signs of it coming and HPT's r negative every morning :( So confused and sad. I told my husband if it doesnt happen this time I am going to GNC to pick up Fertility Blend (it helped me get pregnant with my first child after a year of failed attempts and one month of taking the Fetility Blend I became pregnant)

Good luck Hun.. Come to our other sites - this one is non active

I made me a journal on the site you ladies sent me to but I don't know how to find people on there. My profile name is jacksnmommy.

I am having a tubal reversal after 8 years.... my surgery date is march 13. im a little nervous. The doc said that it will be a c section type cut. anyone else had one done like this?? how long did it take to recover.. I know every recovery time is different just tryin to get a a heads up on what i am in for...

I had my TR a year ago the same way. It took me about 3 weeks more or less. You can read my story in my journal. The link is in my signature. GL!!

Hello I'm new here. If you don't mind me asking where did you have you reversal done at. Here in ft hood they wanna do two surgery some to see how much tube is left then another to do the surgery if she thinks it enough tube. But on my papers it say that 1.5cm was removed from the right and 1.6cm from the left. I think two surgerys is crazy. And they will be 20 days apart.

Hello I'm new here. If you don't mind me asking where did you have you reversal done at. Here in ft hood they wanna do two surgery some to see how much tube is left then another to do the surgery if she thinks it enough tube. But on my papers it say that 1.5cm was removed from the right and 1.6cm from the left. I think two surgerys is crazy. And they will be 20 days apart.

They can check your tube lengths with an HSG. They run dye through your tubes. This thread is really dead. You can click on my journal to find more TR ladies. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->