TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Galvanbaby I have stayed both places . I been in GA my entire life.

Smiley welcome and sending lo
ts of baby dust to you

Well, maybe we have crossed paths at one time or an other!!

So, I went to the dentist yesterday and got good news and bad news. The bad news, I need a ton of work done to my teeth. The good news, they have an in house financing and I got approved for financing.

I need a root canal and crown, fillings, another wisdom tooth pulled, a new bridge, teeth whitening. After all of this is done, they will pull 2 teeth on top and put braces on to pull my top teeth back and braces on the bottom to straighten my bottom teeth. I have already requested clear braces, metal braces at any age doesn't seem appeasing, but especially at 34!! In 2 years, my teeth will be perfect, finally!!

I have lived my whole life with an over bite and I have paid around $30,000USD on dental work, but it never looked good. I had basicaly given up. I went to this dentist because I knew I needed a root canal and more teeth pulled. They came highly recommended so I ghave them a try.

My first appointment, I was checked out by the dentist, periodontist, and orthodontist. They took Xrays and really inspected my teeth. So, I am more confident that they will come out as I have been told.

The other good thing, is how much I will pay. Here's another break down! :)

Root canal: $120
Post and crown: $120
4 Fillings: $180
3 Extractions (1 is wisdom tooth): $200
New bridge: $350
Teeth Whitening with Zoom: $100
Braces: $1000 (includes monthly maintenance)
Total price $2070

I couldn't believe the prices so, I had to tell you ladies!!! The dentist office is very professional and looks just like the ones in the US. I maybe living in Mexico, but I sure as hell expect American standards!!! The American in me has not gave in to the Mexican standards!

You have indeed been finding a lot of blessings with your ppointents. I am praying that you find good news in two weeks as well. and with me previously working for a well known dental insurance co I can tell you those prices are unbelievable. You have truly been blessed lately lady

Yeah, I hope my good luck keeps going for a few more weeks. The onlything I am worried about is, if I don't have all of the things done that require anesthesia before I get my BFP, the dentist will stop all teatment that requires anesthesia. The Mexican Medical Board does not allow any anesthesia during pregnancy except during labor and they don't like to then. They also, don't allow any type of pain medicine during pregnancy except Tylenol.

I have scheduled a lot of the work this week, I am having fillings done on Monday, root canal on Wedneswday, Wisdom tooth pulled on Saturday. So, that will leave 2 more teeth and the post and crown. I hope I can convince them to at least finish the crown before they postpone my treatment for the 9 months. That is positively thinking, I will get my BFP!!

I am thinking posituve as well for you. With two eggs you have a 140% chance. Thats double the normal I cant wait for you to receive your bump, your bfp fx'd

take a look! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• preggo9.jpg
    preggo9.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
Mammpath congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you is this your first BFP since TR? Either way congrats how many dpo are you

i was pregnant in october 2011 after my tubal.......ended in m/c at 12 weeks in december 2011

Oh I am sorry:flower: to hear that, but I am excited that you are blessed again

It's nice to see positive news !!! Congrats o
Your news about being pregnant - how wonderful and exciting !! Wow that cost for dental is awesome !! I had to get braces for my oldest about 3 years ago and it cost me 5500 and that was just braces .. So that is great news, hope everything works out and you are happy when your teeth are healthy and straight ;)

My doctor just called and change my TR date to June 11th !! :wacko:

SOOO Nervous but also I will have it done by the robot instead of by hand. So, Im super nervous about that :shrug:

That's my first year anniversary and I had it done by the robot which they say is safer and higher success rate ! Cngrats :happydance:

Woohoo Christina!!!:yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy: That is almost 2 cycles earlier!!! Awesome!!

You will be on this TTC train before your original TR date!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:hugs:

Im super excited .. I can't wait to join you ladies .. Here comes all of our new babies ! We Nervous but glad its so much earlier :) how have you ladies been ? :dohh:

I feel like shit!! I am horribly nauseaous today, but don't want to put too much on it! Clomid causes nausea too, but this is ridiculous!!! It is too much today!! I am not sure if I can feel so much nausea at 8DPO!

Mrstruth -- wow on your special day, you will bring me some luck !!:flower:

I wish I could rest!! I homeschool my 2 kids, work fulltime, and am the family cook! With all of these responsibilities, I have no time to rest until midnight!! If OH didn't do the cleaning, I would never rest!! LOL :rofl:

I am going to try the ginger ale as soon as I get to the store.

Yes that's my special day :wedding: and I really hope so, I hope it brings you plenty of the baby dust.
galvanbaby it is possible to be nauseated I am- it shows your progesterone may be doubling girlie :thumbup: research progesterone it causes vomitting, nauseation I think this is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->