TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Wow you both are feeling sick...I'm feeling lots of baby dust going around !!:baby: my fingers are so crossed for u ladies :flower:

I am not as optimistic. Tonight my back hurt, my boobs are sore and fuller I mean when I put my arms down it's like my boobs are pushing against my arms and my bras seem extra small this last week I mean their actually bursting out my bra. Still have the stuffy nose and today my favorite mande me vomit. My lower back is hurting. My mouth has so much extra saliva and that's ironic because with all my kids I have the spitting habit. I am sorry if I gross anyone. And all of a sudden I sm spitting again UGH!

If I get a bfn again then I need tests done and I am getting another FS to recheck me and my records to ensure everything was properly done and why is my body throwing off all these symptoms if I am not pregnant nor on medicine,

Well, I am out this month. AF got me today on my original AF due date and not Clomid date. I cried for 30 minutes and OH kept saying it was ok and will happen when it is supposed to. I don't want to hear that, but know it is true!!

Thsi is the reason you should never get your hopes up!! No matter what symptoms you have!!

GalvanBaby --- OOH NO .. Darn Witch, tell her to go away!! Im sorry honey; that really sucks. I know its hard to hear it will happen because all we want to know is when not sorry try again. Its almost like a bad candy wrapper - sorry please try again.. (hope that made you at least smile) :winkwink:

When I did the IVF and got chemicals both time, i felt the same way.. cried and was like what am I doing wrong; Especially after seeing our embryos; its was extremely emotional. But the beauty of the TR is that you can keep trying and its possible every month. It took me more than 6months to get pregnant with my first daughter and that was normal - no TR. So, keep your head up girl - we are here with you :flower: good news and bad!!

Galvanbaby I am so sorry! I feel out as well and plus the fact I tested at 7dpo and :bfn::cry: it has mt to the point where I feel that every month since TR these negatives are constantly :tease: me and I be ready to :gun: FRER box away :haha: I just can't face this another month my strength is gone from it, and I know you probably seen in my journal I am STOPPING the TTC this is to much for my mental I am going :wacko: my girlfriends said they are coming over this weekend to be with me. Maybe I just will get :drunk::munch: because I feel like my ticker has stopped. I know it has you sad especially knowing that you ovulated two eggs and still nothing. I was sadden instantly by the negative and AF hasn't showed. We are Here for you. And even though I am stopping I will still stalk you guys journals. You have next month:flower: and even though I know you don't want to hear this but you do have it and maybe the trigger next month will do the trick

Ok girls ! getting closer to TTC :hugs:.. I have my Pre-Op appt on May 30th to see the doctor and get all my blood work done for the hospital visit and surgery on June 11th! :haha:

HERE WE GO :happydance::happydance:

Looked in the mirror, getting ready for bed! Finally his movie has gone off and the line underneath your navel has gotten very dark and wide might I add. It's very noticeable it wasn't there last week and I haven't noticed it until tonight.

How are you ladies doing?

Hey ladies, I haven't been on here that much the past couple of days. I had a lot of things done to my teeth and hav ebeen in pain. :cry: I have taken my first dose of Clomid and am on my second today. Trigger next week, June 5 I can't wait!!!

I can't for your surgery Christina!! :happydance:

Galvan baby - its nice to hear from you ! Hope everything is going well with your dentist appts ;) you will great with ur trigger shot -- Im praying for baby dust on this cycle!!

Hi ladies! I just had my reversal on July 12, 2012 (c-section style). I have 7-8cm left on both sides. My doctor said that there was very little damage done to my tubes from the ligation and that they reconnected beautifully.I'm looking for women who are also trying to conceive after a tubal reversal. I have some friends who are trying to conceive their first child, and I feel awkward complaining about my infertility when it was something I had control over. I've never had a problem getting pregnant before the ligation. Does a tubal ligation/reversal make it more difficult, or should my fertility still be about the same?

Hi Sarah!!!!

I never had a ny problems getting pregnant befre my TL. I had my TR March 5 and used Clomid for 3 cycles and am now on my 5th cycle. My Dr said that it is a little more difficult to get pregnant becasue our tubes are not 100%. She said that it gets more difficult to get pregnant after 1 year post TR. There is one girl onm here who got her BFP a few days ago and she had her TR a week before me.

Good luck and welcome to our wild and crazy world!! :hugs:

I totally agree with Babygalvan :thumbup: .. Just stay positive and you will get a BFP !! We will all be PREGO soon :hugs:

I also didnt have trouble getting pregnant with my two girls.. so hoping that we will get a sticky bean on our second chance on being a mommy again.. and you too !!

We all need to be mommies again :kiss:

I'm sending lots of baby dust to you all! I'm so anxious to get started with ttc! I'm such an impatient person. What type of ligations did you all have? I had hulka clips, which surprised my reversal doctor because he said that he hasn't seen an ob/gyn use those in like 20 years(my ligation was done 5.5 yrs ago). But, my reversal doc also said that a reversal of the hulka clips ligation method has the highest pregnancy rates and that there was not much damage done to my tubes...so, I'm hopeful. I'm driving myself crazy with all the what ifs though, and I haven't even gotten started trying. I was so happy when I found this site and discovered that there are A LOT of women in the exact same boat. It's nice to know I won't be going through this journey completely alone! Did your surgeries affect your cycles at all? Mine was done c-section style, and I had some light spotting for the first day after surgery. My cycle has always been very regular, and I should have ovulated the day of my surgery, but I think the surgery may have delayed it as I'm 99% sure that I O'd last night. Stupid 4-6 week wait.

I had my tubes cut 9 years ago, but the left tube was damaged. My Dr said that she worked on it and left it open, but not great condition. My TR was C-section as well. I thought I was going to die that first week. Especially 3-5 days after surgery. I am in Mexico and they don't sell good pain meds here.

I was freed to TTC at my 4 week post op check-up. The 4-6 week wait is the longest wait you will ever do. I thought it would never end, but it finally did and then the wait for my first O was a lonnnngggg wait. TTC is blocks of loooonnngggggg waits. :rofl: Only followed by 9 months of wait to see the little one.

Good luck and get lots of rest. :hugs:

Hi -- I had my tubal done right after my youngest daughter as born 12 years ago. My tubes where just cut and tied. I had my tubal reversal done on June 11 by the davinci robot ;) doctor told me that everything was healthy, no complications and the dye went all the way thru !!! The first week was rough for me too. I had to wait six weeks - OMG I hated the wait

Now I'm just starting my period -- the beginning of our first TTC cycle !! So many good wishes of sticky beans for you !!

I agree w Galvanbaby -- lots of rest, don't over do yourself ;)

Hello Ladies I am new here.. I am 27 I have 3 children and when I had my 3rd I to had my tubes tied.. then 19months after my baby passed away from Croup.. I had a reversal done October 1 2012 and got an infection after and now I am finally healed.. I am hoping this works my doctor said both tubes are good and clear.. Have any of you had any luck with getting pregnant or any suggestions for me??? We didnt really start trying this month but didnt stop either so anything is possible i suppose...

Hello Ladies I am new here.. I am 27 I have 3 children and when I had my 3rd I to had my tubes tied.. then 19months after my baby passed away from Croup.. I had a reversal done October 1 2012 and got an infection after and now I am finally healed.. I am hoping this works my doctor said both tubes are good and clear.. Have any of you had any luck with getting pregnant or any suggestions for me??? We didnt really start trying this month but didnt stop either so anything is possible i suppose...

This chat has been pretty dead since July -- click on my link below and come follow me and some other really great ladies in the same situtation !!

I had my TR on June 11 2012 and we are currently in our 4th month of trying !! FX I get a sticky bean.. None of the TR girls that I have been following have gotten their sticky beans yet - but they are coming soon :hugs: I have been on some really good forums with Facebook and there are tons of ladies that have gotten pregnant and some even trying for their second or third TR baby ..

I am also TTC after TR. They were able to repair both tubes successfully but still no + HPTS. But we have only been TTC since August. I know we have a long road ahead of us but its nice to know there are others out there that are TTC after TR also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->