Ttc- anyone due af 11th december??..

Wewantourmush

Mummy to Ruben x
Reaction score
Hi,
is anyone due on :witch: on the 11th december? I know its a few weeks away but i dont know anyone who is due on the same day so we can go through 'the wait' together!

Also if anyone is 19 like me?

:dust:

I'm 34 but I am due to test on the 11th.... this bit is so hard, I'm still finding a way to occupy my mind enough to not stress during the 2ww. How long have you been ttc?

yeah same! Its just so frustrating being patient and waiting and not knowing if you have been successful or not! I work at a hospital so im always paranoid about lifting people and bugs but nobody there knows im trying! Lets hope our test day is a positive one!! :)

Ive been trying for about 4/5 months. How long you been trying?

Hi, that must be horrible.. I am so so paranoid about bug too, I do loads of volunteer work at my boys school and recently they have had stomach bugs and swine flu.. Swine flu is spreading really quickly.

Working in a hospital do you have the swine flu vaccine anyway?

I have been trying for nearly 5 months, 4 cycles but not ovulated all of them :( so I think I in for the long haul..this month was a definite though cos picked up with opk's.

what do you temp, use opk's or anything?

x

Hi, that must be horrible.. I am so so paranoid about bug too, I do loads of volunteer work at my boys school and recently they have had stomach bugs and swine flu.. Swine flu is spreading really quickly.

Working in a hospital do you have the swine flu vaccine anyway?

I have been trying for nearly 5 months, 4 cycles but not ovulated all of them :( so I think I in for the long haul..this month was a definite though cos picked up with opk's.

what do you temp, use opk's or anything?

x

Yeah the ward i work on is closed at the moment because the whole hospital has d and v! Such a pain. If im pregnant i dont want to be anywhere near the patients with it! Yeah we can have our swine flu jab if we want it. I have had it to be on the safe side because you never know.

Aww hun, how can you tell if you dont ovulate? I think i must do because i get ewcm and get slight pain right on the time i would be due to ovulate so i sort of know. How long are your cycles? I havent used any opk's yet but if it doesnt happen this month then i will start using them. I don't temp either I just kind of predict and hope for the best. Maybe i will start temping aswel if it doesnt happen this month. Do you temp?

xx

I used to temp but I got so obssessed it was scary!..but it is a good way to get to know your body, sounds like you know how to tell anyway. This month I tried to relax a little more.
Like you I have pains on my right side and I have an increased EWCM, so I start to test when I start to feel something, this time I had pains for 2 days and ff tells me I o'd on Friday, we bd on wed and fri but OH was too poorly yesterday to bd so I am hoping that we did it enough to catch that eggie!!!
Last month I had pains for about 5 days and I had 4 days worth of positive OPks so I think my body tried to ovulate but couldnt release the egg because the last day of pain was intense :( ... I dont get pains if I dont ovulate...I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 20 (tried for 4 years for my 1st son).. had clomid for both of them and I have a consultants appointment this wed when they will hopefully give it to me again and it will work in bringing my ovulation forward (ovulated on day 28 this month!) so I can have more cycles and kick my ovaries into working every month.

do you have symptoms for AF?...

I'm 31 and I'm due for AF on the 13th. I'm really going to try to keep from testing too early, which is what I've been doing lately.

think i am due around then too - i am 26 - 27 in jan :nope:

Good luck to all xx

I'm due AF on 11 th December, and will be testing on 12th December.

I am due to test on Dec 14! Hoping we get our BFPS!

HI all! I am due for AF on Dec. 10 so I will be testing that day or by the 11th if I can hold off that long...I might test on an IC on the 6th or 7th....ahhhh...I can't wait. I have not had much symptoms except bb's seem to feel like there full, and tender to light pressure. I had mild, mild, twinges in my tummy but I'm sure I'm just symptom spotting!

Baby dust to all!! I will stay in touch!

HI all! I am due for AF on Dec. 10 so I will be testing that day or by the 11th if I can hold off that long...I might test on an IC on the 6th or 7th....ahhhh...I can't wait. I have not had much symptoms except bb's seem to feel like there full, and tender to light pressure. I had mild, mild, twinges in my tummy but I'm sure I'm just symptom spotting!

Ahh good luck hun :hugs: Ive had cramps and i dont normally get them so early so im just hoping this is our month!!

Hi fx'd for you wewantourmush, sounds good :)

I normally have sore bb's from O till AF, this time only when I O and nothing since, I am 6dpo and I've had a few O type twinges. It's so hard not to symptom spot and get my hopes up :( It feels different to my last few cycles.. I really hope that we all get our BFP's for Christmas :)..even the thought gets me so excited...

I am determined not to test until the 11th as I only have 1 test!!!

x

I normally have sore bb's from O till AF, this time only when I O and nothing since, I am 6dpo and I've had a few O type twinges. It's so hard not to symptom spot and get my hopes up :( It feels different to my last few cycles.. I really hope that we all get our BFP's for Christmas :)..even the thought gets me so excited...

x

Hey, thanks hun :hugs:
Yeah thats what i think, this cycle feels different from the rest. I have been symptom spotting and i promised myself i wouldnt but its so hard! Well I really hope and pray that we get our christmas :bfp: !
Ohh no! If you get the urge to test come onto this forum and we will persuade you not too hehe! I bought a pack of 10 cheapo tests off the internet but still going to try and be patient!

xxx

x

Hey, thanks hun :hugs:
Yeah thats what i think, this cycle feels different from the rest. I have been symptom spotting and i promised myself i wouldnt but its so hard! Well I really hope and pray that we get our christmas :bfp: !
Ohh no! If you get the urge to test come onto this forum and we will persuade you not too hehe! I bought a pack of 10 cheapo tests off the internet but still going to try and be patient!

xxx

Thank you... nobody is going to undertsand more than anyone here how hard it is to resist the urge to poas!!!...

my other half just says...'dont test yet'.... err, hello!!!!

PMA - We can do it:)

x

Hi I'm also due AF on the 10th. I felt so nauseous today i had to come home from work also having some cramping I'm trying to distract myself from testing as I will probably be a BFN this early. I just so desperately want a BFP I even rang OH at work just to tell him I felt sick LOL.

Ahh good luck hun :hugs: Ive had cramps and i dont normally get them so early so im just hoping this is our month!!

Good luck to you too!! I normally never get cramps until the day of AF - so The mild cramping is throwing me off. Do you have sore bb's? I don't recall getting sore bb's until af either. They are looking and feeling mighty full right now! Like you said I hope this is our month!!!! GOOD LUCK! :flower:

Hey! Im testing on the 11th also! Hope we'll get a BFP!!! :D

Im btw 25, we're TTC #1 :D

Good luck to you too!! I normally never get cramps until the day of AF - so The mild cramping is throwing me off. Do you have sore bb's? I don't recall getting sore bb's until af either. They are looking and feeling mighty full right now! Like you said I hope this is our month!!!! GOOD LUCK! :flower:

I dont have sore bbs which makes me think that im not..but lately i just 'feel' like i am...ive been working night shifts and feel every twinge and been getting pains and its too early for af pains :s im confused...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->