TTC at 38! Looking for Buddies!

Ward

Reaction score
My fiance and I will be beginning our TTC journey at the end of May and I couldn't be more excited. I have children from a previous marriage, this will be our first together.

We've had an on-again/off-again relationship for 18 years, so the idea of this day finally arriving is pretty mind-blowing for me.

We're also getting married in June, so lots on our plates. We just didn't want to wait any longer. I'm super nervous about the realities of my age but hoping for the best.

I'd love to share the journey's ups and downs with other ladies out there.

AF is due around the 17th. After that, we'll officially be trying! :happydance:

Hi, I'm on cycle day 5 currently, so pretty much off, but if you want I'd like to buddy-up as well. :) Realized after 3 months of impatient trying #1, that it's no fun going it alone. i'm 27 by the way. It is an exciting time, i can't even imagine how it'd be to actually have a little one... how many do you have, and how old are they? when did you have them? how long did you ttc?

I'm 38 no kids...ttc I'm on cd10. I'm on clomid and estradiol, suppose to take crinone on cd17

Hi Readyto! Welcome to our little group. We've been posting in this thread if you want to come and join us. That would be awesome. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->