TTC Baby #1 Buddies

I had an almost positive opk this morning. Hoping for positive tonight. Cd 24 today so really ready to get into the 2 week wait.

I hope its implantation too golden!

Laro- tau for almost positive opk. Get some bd in!

Laro hav fun BDing!

I finally came home, baby s born after 12 hours of wait. Today just put me off ttc for sure but I'm excited to be an auntie the first time.

I hav fever, my temp s at 39c and I can't leave the bed bkz I'm shivering. Headache didn't go away all day plus body ache. Definitely got sick :((

Sorry to hear you're sick Golden. Congratulations on becoming an aunt. I am totally in love with my nephew and being an aunt is great, I think you will love it.

I wanted to be an aunt for so long and especially a girl! So much fun to shop for.

What were ur symptoms before ur last bfp?

Aww sorry you're sick golden. But congrats on becoming an aunt! I'm an aunt through my brother in laws. But half the time I don't even feel like an aunt. Probably because when they were born I was still just a gf.

I had achey boobs and I swear they looked a bit bigger even pre bfp. I started craving bananas which I normally hate. I also had some nose bleeds the week before bfp and for 2 days 2 spots on my gums bled profusely when I flossed which isn't at all normal for me.

Mrs.green don't u hav siblings?

Laro, I shouldn't probably get my hopes p cuz my boobs look lifeless n doesn't hurt :(

Trying to stay positive.

I just joined this site because I saw how women are all supporting each other while helping one another TTC. I was inspired to tell my story because I find myself looking for motivation as well as trying to stay faithful, hopeful and positive, but I have never come across my particular situation.

My cycle as been irregular since my first and only depot shot, at the age 19, after I declared never to take BC again due to the weight gain and the disappearance of my AF completely, I personally didn't like what it did to me. I was 160 before depo and 200 after . After 1/12 I'd say my cycle came back irregular, every 3-6 months for about 3 years. After that it disappeared completely, I've taken depo provera (Medroxyprogesterone) for four months, I had AF every four months but when I stopped no sign of AF. My husband and I have been married a year now and we want to start a family. I have been TTC for six months now no luck. I was still trying even though I haven't had AF, b/c I read I may still be ovulating. I tried to keep records of my BBT, but that was a fail. It was everywhere, each day same time and it was always something different. Now I'm trying to lose weight in hopes that it would help, but it's really hard. I was told that PCOS runs in my family though I have never been diagnosed with it (THANK GOD:happydance:) I have read that pregnancy is still possible though, and my heart goes out to those who do have that issue, I just don't think I can handle that kind of news right now, though it would better clarify my absent AF and many other questions... But I just have been in a funk trying to keep myself and my husband positive with scripture and prayer, (I'm Christian) and Dispite faithfully praying and hoping I do get a little down so that's why I'm here to hear your stories and motivation I guess. Oh I Still going to my obgyn daily to figure out the next step, but these test are adding up, so we took a break and hopefully we will have the money to move to the next step, I guess if everything checks out, we will be back on our TTC journey. Well dispite the absence of my AF I haven't stopped trying. TMI TIME: I kinda always have lotion like CM, though I'm not clear on what that means but it seems to always be the only CM I have, not smelly or itchy just there. If anyone have a story similar to mine and have had a baby I would love to hear from you, or just an opion on my situation would be welcome. :hugs: Thank you in advance and God bless you for reading my story.

FaithfullyMe, im glad u created an account on here, it will definitely help you!

I feel like all my problems started when i used bc too! I took bc for one year and stopped because i was gaining weight, I was bitchy all times and i had zero sex drive. After stopping bc, my acne came back but sex drive took 2 yrs to recover and still its not as it used to be. Im glad my cycles were always regular before bc and after bc until this day but doctor found out that i have pcos. Its great that u dont have pcos! its horrible.

What tests did they do so far? did u try any natural supplements to get ur af back? There are lots of things u can try! Inositol is great at shortening cycles, or vitex or soy. I would try different supplements and try to get af back for sure.

CD23 today, woke up today super sweaty again that i had to change the sheets. Then i was super hot while i was getting ready for work, just sweating everywhere. It was -10 outside and i couldnt even turn on the heater on my car. Then after i got to work, i got cold chills and turned my heater to max.

I googled 8dpo hot flushes and cold chills and of course google made me believe that im pregnant :dohh: ahhhh google, i hate u so much:nope:

Hahaha good old dr.google!

Golden- hopefully it is a sign for you though. When did you ovulate? Or are you not tracking.. I can't remember.

I don't have any Siblings. My mom basically adopted a good friend of mine when I was in high school so she's the closets I have.

Faith- are you going to your regular gyno? I would ask if she has experience with this kind of situation and if she's doesn't asked to be referred to someone who does. You need some answers. I don't have that issued but I do have an issue with anovulatory cycles. There are medicines that can bring on AF and ovulation. So there's definitely something they can do.
Also, about temping. It's a tricky thing. lol it had to be the same time every day as soon as you wake up with at least 3 hours of sleep prior to taking temp. Also, no movement before taking temp. All I do is turn off my alarm and grab my thermometer off my night stand, never moving my body. And the most important thing! Take it vaginally! It's super awkward when you first start but if you're like me and are a mouth breather while sleeping it'll screw up your temps like crazy!
And of corse welcome! This place is amazing.

mrs.green no im not tracking this cycle but from cm and ovulation pain im guessing cd15 it happened :shrug:

Btw do u have a dimple? i have one too and would love to pass on to my babies. FX!

I have two huge dimples! Lol I honestly forget they're there. Until I changed my profile pic and Everyone comments on them. Haha.

I hope you get your bfp!

I think I ovulated as opk back to negative and temp jumped this morning. Fingers crossed for some Irish luck.

Mrs.green don't u hav siblings?

Laro, I shouldn't probably get my hopes p cuz my boobs look lifeless n doesn't hurt :(
I think it's so different for everyone you can't really base your pregnancy symptoms off anyone elses. I just thought of another early symptom. My face was flushed constantly from around 7 or 8 dpo. I definitely had a pregnant glow look.

Laro, I definitely don't hav any glow lol opposite my skin just looks dry n lifeless. Btw I hav a feeling that u gonna get pregnant this month, fx!

Mrs.green I hav a big dimple too but just one that's why everyone used to comment about it but now that I'm older, no one cares lol Went to see my niece, she got two dimples from my bro! They finally washed her n brushed her long black hair, so adorable;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morganbrian
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->