TTC Baby #1 Buddies

I have 1 tiny dimple but it's on the tip of my nose lol. From scratching at chicken poxs as a kid.

Thanks Golden. I hope we all have our bfps soon.

Laro thats cute! i have some chicken poxs spots on my face too.

Btw i did i test this morning with ic and its was negative of course! Hot flushes and cold chill stopped so it made me wonder why this sickness was short and weird. I didnt even take any meds, thats why i tested :cry::cry:

Oh well maybe its still early or its metformin playing with me. I got af cramps already

Im stage 6 already lol
https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/the-8-stages-of-the-two-week-wait/

Golden- sorry it was bfn!!

Lato- yay for ovulation!! That's cute about your nose.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been absent but trying to not let ttc consume me. It still is but, being addicted to bnb doesn't help, ha. I had a really wonky cycle with a peak on cd 13 and then positive opks on cd 15. Not a clue. Taking all the opks out ff gives me my CHs on cd14 although I'd like to think it was cd13 and my fertility signs all point to that day as well. It would also make my lp another day longer!

Trying black cohosh and vitex this cycle. Might make an appointment with a naturopath dr that's local and get some hormonal testing done.

Just so exhausted from this.

larowan, good luck this cycle! Hope you catch that egg.

Golden, hey hunny hope you are hanging in there. Not out till the witch shows!!

Welcome faithfullyme

Hope everyone else is doing well!?

Xokettycatxo thank you!
Golden Ratio
They have done estrogen and more test to make sure everything is ok, after everything was normal, the test we are looking into now is some sort of dye that allows them to see my uterus and make sure everything is in working order and after that we will talk about options... she said

The sad thing is I only got the depo shot once and that's all it took... My life hasn't been the same since ��

Faithfully....I was on depo years and years ago for a long time. After I finally got off it took me just as many years to straighten my body out. I had migraines that landed me in the ER, heavy, heavy periods that lasted 10+days after years of not even getting a period. Horrible cramps and then back to no periods again! Depo is horrible.

What finally straightened me out was herbs and acupuncture. I personally think all birth control is a bad idea and messing with our natural hormones has consequences.
I would tell my younger self just to use condoms, spermicide or a combination!

Hey girls! Sorry I can't be active on here as much as I like to because I'm getting ready for our trip to Cuba. Super excited!

Kitty I missed u! Where hav u been?' I see bitch got u already:cry: how long was ur lp this time?

I'm cd25 today and dealing with migraines for 3 days now. It's like my head is full of liquid and hurts as I move my head. Not sure why but it's hurting badly. I'm gonna buy some frer and take
It with me to Cuba, if I don't get af by first day there I will test so I can drink in peace. I'm also gonna stop metformin for a week since alcohol and pills don't mix.

Sounds like you're on top of things. Just wanted to make sure you had all the information :)

I'm totally nervous today. We went house hunting and saw a place we love but very nervous to get the ball moving with an offer. This will be our first self owned home and it's a big jump to make.

That's how I felt when we bought our first house even tho I'm an architect and knew everything about the house. Don't overthink, as long as u get it inspected go ahead with it!!

Houses in BC are expensive ha?! Good luck

Very expensive. We are looking at 2 bedroom condos in the 225k to 270k range which is as low as it gets around here.

Buying a house is not fun! Lol we're in the process right now too and it's exhausting.

On the Ttc front. Had some spotting this morning so I expect AF in the next couple days.

This is probably my last post before i leave. Im kinda feeling worried about Zika but my husband thinks Zika is just hyped and he wouldnt risk our future baby. So i trust him and trying to leave my worries behind!

Here is our plan, im gonna test tonight and if i get bfp, we cancel the trip. Apparently sunwing will refund 100% if im pregnant. If bfn we go ahead with the trip and take a month break from ttc . Apparently it takes 1-2 weeks virus to leave the body. We will also try to get tested but i heard they only test pregnant women.

Mrs.green didnt u just get back from bahamas? Did u get tested or its not a concern for u?

Im cd27 today, this is the first month that im begging for af hahaha I will probably update u guys tonight with my frer results. I dont have any symptoms so its most likely gonna be bfn.

Golden- I wasn't worried about. Well I was a little but once I got there and didn't see one bug I wasn't worried. It was too hot I think.
How dpo are you?

From what I've read it takes 1-2 weeks for it to leave your body. So if you get bfn, there's a really good chance that even if you did get it it'll be out of your system by Ov time. So.. My opinion is:
If bfn- go and if you get sick, then take a month off. If you don't get sick then Ttc again that month.
If bfp- congrats!! Haha

But again that's just my opinion and I'm not an expert.

Thanks mrs.green, thats exactly what im going to do. By the time we get back, i will be cd5 or 7 so i can decide what to do once i get back.

I donno what dpo i am right now since i didnt track my ovulation, i think i ovulated cd15 and im 12dpo today. DH is super upset that i will be getting af during our vacation because i turn into a total b*tch during af:blush:

How is ur spotting goin? did af come?

If you go definitely take a couple weeks off even if you don't feel sick. You can carry it without showing symptoms also your husband could transfer it to you sexually after you return if he happened to get it. Realistically though there has only been one confirmed local case there so the odds are really in your favor I think. Probably not a lot to worry about. Use some mosquito repellent and then go have fun :)

Laro is absolutely right! You may have it or DH without symptoms. But I think you'll make the right decision whatever that may be :)

No AF for me yet. But when I checked my cervix it's open. So I assume she's start tomorrow for sure. At the latest Wednesday. Which is okay because our appointment is Thursday and I'm SOOO excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->