TTC baby #1 -Hoping to find some buddies :-)

Louli30

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I hope you are well.

I would love to find some buddies on here. I am 31 and am getting married on July 22nd 2012. I suffered a miscarriage in April 2011 and have just come off the pill to try and conceive baby # 1 again. Wishing for much better luck this time round. :thumbup:

Love & hugs Lucy. x

Hey ladies,
I hope you are well.

I would love to find some buddies on here. I am 31 and am getting married on July 22nd 2012. I suffered a miscarriage in April 2011 and have just come off the pill to try and conceive baby # 1 again. Wishing for much better luck this time round. :thumbup:

Love & hugs Lucy. x

:hi:Louli...Same pinch...:winkwink: I am 31 and TTC # 1....Only differnce I am already married...:blush:

Hi ladies, I'm 28 and trying to conceive my first as well! :)

Hello ladies! I'm looking for ttc buddies too, especially those who are still working on their first. DH and I are going to be 27 this year and we are ttc #1. I was charting my cycles for the last year, but this cycle I decided to abandon it in favour of just pre~seed and OPKs -- trying the less complicated route to see if that will work ;)

I'm in Northern Ontario for now. Military husband = lots of moving :) Hello fellow Canadian!

Cool :) I moved across the country 6 years ago, and hopefully won't be moving for a longgg time lol

Yep -- I know what you mean; moving sucks, but it's tons better when someone else packs and moves it for ya ;)

So what cd are you guys on? I would love to symptom-spot with you ladies in the 2ww. My CDs line up with the calendar days this month so I'm on cd 8 today

Hey ladies

I'm 31 and this is my first cycle ttc #2. It took us 14 months to conceive our liitle girl so I am prepared to be here a while and would like some people to chat to. I can see most of you are ttc #1 so hope you don't mind me butting in! I'm on CD5 so early days for me.

Good luck everyone x

TTC for baby # 1.
Lmp 9th - 14th march.
Ovulated 21st.
Period due 6th april. Today eve of 8th, still no show. hpt yesterday bfn :(

Am not stressed, in fact quite chilled as had a lovely week off until 2 days ago wen strtd getin really bad cramps then sunday 4am was up being sick so went docs and have got UTI but another bfn.

A bit confused as what happens now :/

X

Golden panther, did your doc have any suggestion as to why you haven't received AF but still get BFNs? I once had a UTI in the 2ww and the doc gave me a prescription that was less likely to interfere with TTC but I had to take it for about 10 days instead of just 2 or 3. Hope you get better soon!

cj28, I believe ttc is ttc no matter what # kid you're on ;) It's probably just as rough the second time around as it is for us ttc#1, so welcome :D

Also Louli congratulations on your upcoming wedding! That's just two days before our wedding anniversary :)

Hello fellow Canadians! I too have moved accross the country...used to be in Edmonton and now am in Quebec. I am 29 and my partner is 38. We are TTC our first...new to the whole process...have been in the pre conception stage for 8 months now...finally my cycle is starting to 'function'...I have PCOS and was not ovulating...now it seams that everything is under control. I have to go back in for an u/s on wednesday to see the maturity of the follicles...
Thanks for sharing your stories, looking forward to chatting with everyone...

Kristina

Hello fellow Canadians! I too have moved accross the country...used to be in Edmonton and now am in Quebec. I am 29 and my partner is 38. We are TTC our first...new to the whole process...have been in the pre conception stage for 8 months now...finally my cycle is starting to 'function'...I have PCOS and was not ovulating...now it seams that everything is under control. I have to go back in for an u/s on wednesday to see the maturity of the follicles...
Thanks for sharing your stories, looking forward to chatting with everyone...

Kristina

We went from Halifax to Edmonton - moving across the country is a real pain in the neck! Lol

Yep -- I know what you mean; moving sucks, but it's tons better when someone else packs and moves it for ya ;)

So what cd are you guys on? I would love to symptom-spot with you ladies in the 2ww. My CDs line up with the calendar days this month so I'm on cd 8 today

I'm on CD 42 :( BFN and no AF :(

I stopped bc over a year ago and my cycles have been crazy ever since. My last two were 33 and 34 days, and I thought I was getting back to somewhat regular cycles. I'm scared to see what this cycle holds. I have a Doc appointment coming up so hopefully I can figure out what is going on. :wacko:

Oh man! I hope your doc has some real answers for you Hausfrau.
Looking back now, I wish I didn't go on bcp at all, knowing how much they mess up your whole system. My cycles were regular before I took bcp and once I came off, they became irregular for a few cycles. They were steady between 29-31 days for the last year, but this past cycle was 28 days and I've never had a 28 day cycle, even when I was on bcp!! So I'm hoping they don't get shorter because I'm pretty sure that would be a bad thing :(

Greetings Canadian fitmommy! I have an u/s next week to check for abnormalities. Hope they find some nice follicles for ya!

I'm hoping he can suggest something - maybe getting my hormones checked at least. My first visit (new Doc) is just an interview appointment to gather family history and address any concerns I may have. Hopefully I can (briefly) explain my cycles then.

I couldn't agree with you more! If only we knew then what we know now eh? :wacko: My cycles were regular (28-30 days) before birth control, now 33, 45, even 60(!) is the norm :(

I don't know if anyone else here is like me...I don't get AF. I have to use provera to induce AF and this month was the first time I tried Clomid...hoping to O...not looking good yet. I went for three u/s in the past 10 days. Trying to see the growth of follicles. No dominant one yet...I go back on wednesday. I feel like this is taking so long and all I do is wait! Wait for AF, wait for O, wait wait wait....I just want to be able to start the IUI...

I don't know if anyone else here is like me...I don't get AF. I have to use provera to induce AF and this month was the first time I tried Clomid...hoping to O...not looking good yet. I went for three u/s in the past 10 days. Trying to see the growth of follicles. No dominant one yet...I go back on wednesday. I feel like this is taking so long and all I do is wait! Wait for AF, wait for O, wait wait wait....I just want to be able to start the IUI...

:hugs:

How long have you been ttc?

We have been in the preconception stage for 8 months. Haven't been able to have the IUI yet because I haven't O... We are hoping that we'll be able to this cycle. I go back on Wednesday for an ultrasound to see if the follicles are mature enoug. If they are them i will get the trigger shot to induce the O. And then 36hrs after I will get the IUI...

I really hope your able to do the IUI this cycle! :) Did you Doc try anything else before suggesting IUI?

Sorry for all the questions lol. I always thought ttc would be easier :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->