TTC baby #1 -Hoping to find some buddies :-)

Fitmommy, No bfp for me. We didn't get a good chance this cycle either. I'm going to try casually until my Doc appointment in aug and then seriously start ttc again.

o0o0o Europe! I've always wanted to go there. Maybe next vacation :) Where in Europe are you going, if you don't mind telling?

I started having pain and burning when I peed starting this past friday, so I went to the doc today but he said it's not a bladder infection, but probably just an irritated bladder (probably from the new position and LOTS of bd'ing!) So I'm hoping we get a BFP, especially given all the trouble it's caused lol! I will def. post if test is positive!

You guys should go! We went two years ago and were dying to go back :) We're going to Holland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, and France.

Are you still having pain?? You definatly deserve a bfp after that lol (you deserve one anyways but you know what I mean lol)

Nope, no more pain for me. It actually cleared up by tuesday afternoon. I was chugging cranberry juice and water and whatever else that was decaffeinated to try to flush out the bacteria lol so I'm glad i didn't have to take any medication, just in case I do get my BFP ;)

Sounds like a fun trip! I bet you'll take lots of pictures!

@RCAFwife,

Good Luck to you guys! YAy for the follicle, hope it takes! As for me I am on provera right now to induce my cycle and then the femara for 10 days....so not until July will we be able to go in for another insemmination...and that it if the Femara works. I'm quite the challenge for my OBGYN. You see, I don't get my period and I don't ovulate....

Nice hearing from you, good luck to you!

Fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->