TTC baby #1 -Hoping to find some buddies :-)

Welcome, 1988mommy! We're a friendly bunch in here ;) My DH also has low sperm count. Fx for you two!

As for ttc, I think we'll call it ntnp for the next 2-3 months ...so yea, more relaxed lol. It's perfect timing because we'll be busy, busy bees! Either way, I don't think we'll ever go back to using birth control because the pills = bad news for me and condoms are super uncomfortable for both of us!

BFP fitmommy? :O

Me either, I absolutly hate what the pill has done to my cycles. I used to be like clockwork, now? no idea. My last cycle was 57 days, this may be 34, or 60! My appointment cannot come soon enough...it's less then a week away!! :) (I keep bugging you guys about it lol. Sorry)

You're getting ready to move I think you said, right? Are you going anywhere exciting?? :)

Fitmommy, you need to update ussss! :) :dust:

Oh no :( I was hoping to come here and see a bfp post. When will you try again? (are you on any medication to induce ovulation??)

Hey ya the news sucks! I am starting clomid today for the next five days. We go for an u/s on the 20th of May to see how the follicles are maturing...

will keep you posted. How about you? What's new?

Oh good, hopefully the follicles mature enough again. Hope it sticks next time and you get a bfp :)

Nothing new with me, just waiting for my test results to see what my hormone levels are like (fsh, progesterone. estrogen etc). I have that appointment Tuesday and I can hardly wait lol (just want my normal regular cycles back!), not looking forward to the physical, but what can you do lol :)

Are you guys having nice weather yet?? It's gorgeous in Alberta right now! Here in Edmonton we have an extensive trail system through the river valley where you can run/cycle etc and I've been taking full advantage of it lately! :)

Hausfrau! I used to live in Edmonton and I loved it around the kinsmen sport center and the river bend and the stairs are also good to run up and down....I was the health center manager for Club Fit which is now World health club...

We are having amazing weather too. We had a great weekend, took the motorcycle out and went for a nice long ride...

Good luck for tuesday!

Fit

Hey gals,

My husband and I are trying to have our first baby. We've been trying for about a year now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2012. I know it's going to be a little harder to conceive because of my condition. I've been using OPKs for the past ten days. We'll see what happens! Good luck to all :happydance:

Hey gals,

My husband and I are trying to have our first baby. We've been trying for about a year now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2012. I know it's going to be a little harder to conceive because of my condition. I've been using OPKs for the past ten days. We'll see what happens! Good luck to all :happydance:

Welcome! :) I'm currently ttc my first as well!

Hausfrau! I used to live in Edmonton and I loved it around the kinsmen sport center and the river bend and the stairs are also good to run up and down....I was the health center manager for Club Fit which is now World health club...

We are having amazing weather too. We had a great weekend, took the motorcycle out and went for a nice long ride...

Good luck for tuesday!

Fit

Cool, I had no idea you lived here before! :) I live the river valley so much, it's crazy to be in the middle of the woods/by the river minutes from downtown! I used to belng to World Health when it was Club Fit and hated it lol. Which one dd you work at??

Thanks! I am super nervous, my husband thinks I'm crazy. :wacko: lol

Hausfrau, I worked at the Club Fit on the south side and the downtown location...where did you work out?

I worked out a few times at the North/EAst...I moved to Quebec in 2006.

Ahhh okay, so you moved away a year after I moved to Alberta hehe. Our building has a new gym now so we work out there, but I'm trying to find a personal trainer because I have no dea what I should do other then run/walk the treadmill lol. I'm hoping to not have to join a gym again, but it seems doubtful :wacko:

That is awesome that you have a gym in your building! Are you using it?

Hey girls!
Welcome, flower child! We're ttc our first too :) well, now it's ntnp but same thing, right?

As for the weather, I was just in OKC and finally got to wear shorts and dresses! Where I live, the "summers" (if you can call them that) sometimes aren't even sandals-worthy lol

How are you ladies doing? Anyone in the 2ww?

Have you tried Zumba? It's an awesome workout. I find it works out the whole body

That is awesome that you have a gym in your building! Are you using it?

I try to use it everyday (take the weekends off). I alternate between runnng and walking on the treadmill, weights, skippng, and the eliptical. It's so convientant havng it 2 mins away!

Hey girls!
Welcome, flower child! We're ttc our first too :) well, now it's ntnp but same thing, right?

As for the weather, I was just in OKC and finally got to wear shorts and dresses! Where I live, the "summers" (if you can call them that) sometimes aren't even sandals-worthy lol

How are you ladies doing? Anyone in the 2ww?

Alberta summers are quite hot (for me at least!) RCAF you're in Northern Ontario right? I would kill for cool summers!

I'll be in 2ww soon! I posted a pic of my opk on another thread (this was seconds after POAS and we hapened to BD this morning):

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q562/Hausfrau28/photo-11.jpg

Have you tried Zumba? It's an awesome workout. I find it works out the whole body

Never tried it, but downtown in the main square they do Zumba at lunch and it looks so fun! I'll have to try it sometime! Oh I didn't update this thread after my Doc appointment! My hormones are fine, but I am anemic and my thyroid levels were low :( Both thngs could be the case of my crazy cycles according to my Doc. I'm on iron suppliments and am having my iron and thyroid tested in 3 months. Absolutly love my Doc!

/end of novel

Yea it only gets to about 25 C max in the summer here but it can be windy which makes it colder.

Hope your thyroid levels are back to normal in 3 months. Sounds like you have a good doctor that is willing to do all the testing it takes to help you out on your ttc journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->