TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Pops - a hubby that does ironing, surely not?!!!! Thanks for the welcome.

I usually bd every other day starting cd 10 so will do this time if my bleeding has stopped. Interestingly with my first pregnancy I used opks and temped. It turned out we dtd the day before ov only and I caught and got a girl. Could be total coincidence or could be the theory that girl sperm (x?!) swim faster to get to the egg. Either way, enjoy the bding! X

Hubby is currently making out like he is too tired to DTD tonight, boo!! I need him! He he! ;-) xx

Ladies I need some advice! Plan to conceive a girl was to stop having sex two days before ovulating, CD10 today and O on CD13, so last time DTD tomorrow (have done CD8/9/10 so far) but now I'm wondering whether we should stop already, 3 days before O. Really want to get pg this month and really want a girl, but part of me also thinks what will be will be.. Do I stop or keep going one more time?? Help!! Xx

Hmmmmm...from what I have read one should dtd no sooner than 2 days prior to ov. Maybe bd in the morning rather than at night?
Tell hubby "no excuses! Its time to baby dance!!!" :sex:

Hi Mrs W 11. So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm on CD 11 right now so not too far from you.

We can keep each other company bsbyfeva, i just want time to pass quickly! X

Well managed to convince him last night but no time this morning! Just got a faint but visible line on an opk, if it's still faint tonight will try and squeeze in another go but if it's positive may give it a miss and cross fingers for this month! If no luck then will go to 2 days before next month xx

Mrs W there is something wrong with my ticker!! Flynn was 1 on 27th nov :) xx

Oops! Well hope he enjoyed his bday in nov!!

I hope you've caught your egg with a girly sperm x

Sounds like you have had good timing Pops! Fx'd that those girl swimmers found their way! :spermy:

Mrs W, sorry to hear about your loss.

Pops, I think you timed it well this cycle.

I'm on CD2 of my first cycle ttc number 2! I am trying a higher calcium, citrus, lower potassium, lower salt diet for 2 months in case it helps sway for girl. I'll try to time bd'ing for 2-3 days before O too. I'll probably ditch the diet if I'm not pregnant by then, though. I love salty foods! That probably means I'm meant to have another boy, which would be fine. I just need to know that I tried for a girl first.

Ah lovely November babies!!

So took an OPK this morning with faint line, done two more today and no line.. very confused!! But I think am going to leave it for this month and hope I get a positive tomorrow like I normally do meaning I did O on day 13, so last DTD 3 days before. If no luck then do CD 9/10/11 next month. It's my bday 3rd feb so if no luck this month at least I get to enjoy a drink on my bday!!

It's weird though but I feel funny this month. A bit queezy all the time, and normally have loads of CM but seem to be quite dry right now, although that may be from DTD 3 straight days, not sure..

Getting PG with Flynn straight away makes me think I should be able to get PG straight away again but I know that is not always the case!

xx

mrs sunflower that sway diet sounds great, I'm rubbish with diets, hope it works for you!! xx

Pops I think you're good! Fx'd for you! My hubby's bday is on Feb 6!
I noticed some EWCM when I wiped today!

aah i'm so impatient!!

We exchanged on our house today, so moving two weeks today. Hopefully packing up an entire house with a 1 year old running around will keep my mind off things ;-) xx

I got what I think might be + opk....perhaps it will be darker tomorrow, so only a day or two left of bd'ing for me- then its the dreaded 2WW.
How is everyone else getting along?

Hi ladies! So after 4 days of DTD on CD 8/9/10/11 I got a positive OPK late in the evening on CD12 and then first thing on CD13. So ovulation been and gone and now 1DPO.

Annoyingly I seem to have got flu which sucks as am really busy at work and we move a week Monday so am manically trying to pack up the entire house! So not too much time to obsess! But I do have one pg test sitting there waiting.. Trying to hold out to Sunday 26th to test which will be 11dpo and the day before AF is due

Fingers crossed!!

How is everyone else getting on? Xxx

Aims let us know how you get on with you opk in the morning :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"