TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Thanks guys, will have to wait and see if line gets darker tomorrow xx

Wow! Congrats pops, cupcaker, and 5-year-plan! I hadn't looked at this thread in a little while and a lot had happened!!

I'm 10DPO today and tested a little early. I think I have a faint BFP! I'm gonna try and post a pic if I could figure it out.

Congratulations to all the bfps! It's great news and keeps the rest of us hopeful that there are always people, every month getting their bfps!

Fingers crossed for sticky little beans xx

Here's my faint BFP at 10dpo!

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpg
    IMG_4789.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
I see it!!! Congrats!!

I'm ok thanks aims, took a digi yesterday and got a pregnant 1-2 :) moved house yesterday too, most stressful day ever!!

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Here is a comparison from yesterday and today. It looks darker to me. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4794.jpg
    IMG_4794.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Yay Pops!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Babyfeva, that is definitely darker! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!

Hello everyone and congratulations to those who have BFP's!
I'm on my 1st cycle ttc number 3 and hoping for a girl this time! I'm the only female in my house - even both our cat and dog are male!
Anyway, I got a positive opk yesterday (the same colour lines) then today a stronger positive opk (darker than control line) but the last time we bd was Monday night. What would you do if wanting to sway for a girl? Bd again tonight and then no more until negative opk again or don't bd until opk negative?

hi loozie, welcome!!

Babyfeva what's your EDD? Mine is 8th October I think

Nice dark test today, yay!! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone and congratulations to those who have BFP's!
I'm on my 1st cycle ttc number 3 and hoping for a girl this time! I'm the only female in my house - even both our cat and dog are male!
Anyway, I got a positive opk yesterday (the same colour lines) then today a stronger positive opk (darker than control line) but the last time we bd was Monday night. What would you do if wanting to sway for a girl? Bd again tonight and then no more until negative opk again or don't bd until opk negative?

Welcome! From what I've read you want to stop bd'ing 2-3 days prior to ov.
Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you!!!

Welcome and best of luck loozle!

Pops-I had a Dr.'s appt yesterday and my EDD is Oct 9! Woohoo. Had bloods drawn to check progesterone and hcg and will have bloods drawn again tomorrow to see a rise. Can't wait to see results. :) My first scan is March 3! How are you feeling?

Ok thanks but have a weird stitch under my right rib. Couldn't get a doctors appt until Tuesday but in the uk we don't have bloods drawn, they just take our word for it!

Loozie, we did girl timing! DTD fri/ sat/ sun/ mon (night) got first pos opk Tuesday night and then weds morning so figure I od weds evening, so stopped having sex 2 days before ovulation xx

Hi. I haven't posted here in awhile but I got my BFP yesterday morning at 9dpo. Our timing for a girl was probably off BUT I've had 2 dreams where I saw DH holding our baby girl who looked a lot like him but in a cuter way of course ah ah. With my son I dreamed of someone handing me a baby boy wrapped in a blanket before we knew I was even pregnant (he was a lovely surprise) and he turned out to be a boy.
So I'm hoping my dream comes to reality this time too. Lol

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to those still waiting.

Congrats pops!! Ive been following this thread crossing my fingers for you :)
I have identical twin boys who will be 5 in april. Me and my OH have been TTC since the end of october for a baby girl. And with irregular periods, its getting frustrating lol. Im trying to hold out a few more days to test, but im hoping it comes back positive! We will see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->